Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15993 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 pm
MARINA SEMENOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 23 or 26 or 28 years old, dob 1st January 1981 or 18th May 1983, single, never married, no children, living in Novocheboksarsk, Republic of Chuvashia or Yoshkar-Ola, Republic of Mari El, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.11) Professional

IP = 188.187.136.42 = Yoshkar-Ola

Mails;

Hello xxxxx !!!

I am very glad that you have written to me! I very much waited your letter. I felt that you will write. I do not know how to begin acquaintance and how to start to tell about myself, but I think that we can tell each other about ourselves, and learn each other better and more close. I also as well as you to search for long-term relations!! I hope that to us will be pleasant to communicate. I to send you my three photos!!! In the following letter I will tell about myself! I very much hope that you too will send me the photos! And please answer me all questions which I to you I will set, answer sincerely! I like sincerity and the truth what it would not be.
I will wait your letter and to hope that I soon I can to see your photo! Please not xxxxx .

Your girlfriend Marina!!!

Hello xxxxx !!!

I with pleasure have accepted your letter, and I am very happy. I so wish learn about you more. But I even do not know from what to begin. I wish to tell about myself more and in detail. As you already know my name is Marina. To me of 23 years, I live with the parents. I was never married and had no children. Yes I very much want children and I hope that in the near future they at me will be.

I live in city Novocheboksarsk. I already as work 4 years as the seller in shopping centre in lady's wear department. My work pleasant to me though sometimes it happens also difficult as I meet many different people. Here for example one week ago to me the strange person I at all has approached I do not know that he wanted.

I have started to use the Internet more recently. My parents have bought the computer and have spent to it the Internet. Whether I very long thought what to start to get acquainted on the Internet, here and have solved that it is necessary to try. I very much hope that I have correctly solved also we with you we can get acquainted better. It is interesting to me, what you wish to learn about me??? Ask me, and I will necessarily answer you. I hope, that you will send photos also. I would like to receive more them.

I send you still my photos. I hope, that it is pleasant to you. It so xxxxx ?? What to you to like in women? What character? What it should be? I very much would wish the nobility. It is interesting to me to hear it from you xxxxx .

I hope, that tomorrow I again will receive your letter and your photos. I will wait very much. You will not forget to write me the letter? I hope, it will not occur.

On it I finish the letter...
I very much wait......

Your girlfriend Marina!!

Hello My dear xxxxx !!!

Your letter again does me happy. You in a condition to make, a smile on my person. I forget at once about everything, and I think only of you. How you today? Successfully? I hope what yes. xxxxx I would like to learn about your family. What can you speak to me? At you it is a lot of relatives? Where your parents? I very much want it the nobility!!

xxxxx why you have decided to search for love in the Internet? I, for example, have tried to find the person in a city or in another earlier, but nothing has appeared. All of them like to drink alcohol a lot of. I do not love it. I have not met anybody here and have decided to learn about you more. I wish to meet such person which would understand me. Who can support me and to whom I will be necessary. And I will always love such man, and I will be only with it.

I like to enjoy love, passion, tenderness, to me to like to see happiness of enamoured people. And I will make all for the sake of it. And you xxxxx ? I, do not love quarrel. I think, that all can be solved in common and in general all should be good!

I send you an air kiss, and I hope, that it does your day successful. I hope, that I will soon receive the answer.

I will wait for your fast reply.

Yours Marina!!!

Hello My Friend xxxxx !!!!!

I am glad, that you answer my letters. You like me more and more. I wish to learn about you as much as possible. To me to like to learn you. How your day? What did you do? I as want, that you would know about me more. I tell about myself because I consider, that my letters do us more close. You agree?

Today I have met the girlfriend! She has suggested to go to cinema! But I have refused, as could not be in time! xxxxx You love cinema? Or you love theatre or to dance? To me like to look films, especially about love and a comedy! xxxxx as you like to have a rest?

We are far apart. But it does not stir to our dialogue. Though I already thought, that through the Internet it is not absolutely enough dialogue to understand each other more strongly. I think, that our relations can be deeper. I do not know how to explain it words. I simply feel it. Your letters do my mood high. To me it becomes joyful on a shower. xxxxx I wish to send again to you my photo and I look forward a photo from you! Nearly has not forgotten, washing the best girlfriend has asked to think up a name for its cat, but I cannot think up anything good yet! Can help?

I will look forward your answer tomorrow. I wish, that your day would be successful and full of happiness. I with impatience wait your photos and letters.
Marina!
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15994 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:27 pm
Salut mon amour xxxxx!!!

xxxxx j'adore tes lettres. Je ne sais pas, pourquoi mais chaque nuit je présente et je vois les rêves seulement sur toi et sur celui-là comme nous serons ensemble. Je veux de plus en plus chez toi. Moi ne sait pas, comment décrire les sentiments. Je veux me serrer contre toi, sentir ton baiser, ta caresse, ta tendresse. Regarder à tes yeux, voir ton sourire, sentir ton feu de l'amour et la passion. Je pense de celui-là comme il sera beau quand nous nous rencontrerons. xxxxx tu présentes, nos regards se rencontrent, nous courons à la rencontre un à autre et ensuite un long baiser, un long soir la plus longue et première notre longue nuit passionnée et de l'amour. Comme ce sera beau!!!!!! Comme je veux cela!!!!!! Je pensais longtemps qu'écrire ensuite et comme tout chez toi pour expliquer sur ce que je veux t'écrire. Je pense qu'avec le plus important pour moi et j'espère sur ta compréhension. Je t'écris, et mes doigts ne veulent pas écrire simplement cela que cela m'est très difficile de te demander de l'aide et pour moi c'est la barrière très difficile psychologique pour demander à quelqu'un l'argent. Et je pense que tu as compris déjà. J'ai de l'argent en effet non xxxxx. xxxxx aujourd'hui assez pour arriver chez toi j'en lavant visitait le bureau touristique et m'ont communiqué qu'à moi est demandé régulariser pour mon voyage chez toi! Maintenant je t'écrirai tout qu'il est nécessaire de régulariser pour mon voyage chez toi : le visa + fait le passeport pour l'étranger + l'assurance + d'autres documents (440 euro = le visa et le passeport) xxxxx mon salaire très peu de cela environ 160 euro tu comprends comme à moi tristement que je ne peux pas arriver chez toi ? Je veux beaucoup, mais je ne peux pas payer que me faire ? Je veux beaucoup notre rencontre, dans moi les larmes, parce que je t'AIME xxxxx et cela parle mon coeur qui aime et attend notre rencontre!!!!!

Avec tout l'amour pour toujours tienne Marina!!!

(translation)

Hello my love xxxxx!!!

xxxxx j' adore your letters. I do not know, why but each night I present and I see the dreams only on you and that one as we will be together. I want more and more at home. Me does not know, how to describe the feelings. I want to tighten myself against you, to feel your kiss, your caress, your tenderness. To look in your eyes, to see your smile, to feel your fire of l' love and passion. I think of that one as it will be beautiful when we meet. xxxxx you present, our glances meet, we run to the meeting to other and then a length kiss, a long evening longest and first our long night impassioned and of l' love. How it will be beautiful!!!!!! How I want that!!!!!! I thought qu' a long time; to write then and as all at home to explain on what I want t' to write. I think qu' with most important for me and j' hope on your comprehension. I t' write, and my fingers do not want to write that simply only that m' is very difficult to ask you l' helps and for me c' is the psychological very difficult barrier to ask quelqu' a l' money. And I think that you included/understood already. J' have l' money indeed not xxxxx. xxxxx aujourd' today to arrive enough at home j' while washing visited the tourist office and m' communicated qu' from me is requested to regularize for my voyage at home! Now I t' will write all qu' it is necessary to regularize for my voyage at home: the visa + made the passport for l' foreigner + l' insurance + d' do other documents (440 euro = the visa and the passport) xxxxx my wages very little of that approximately 160 euro you understand as with me sadly that I cannot arrive at home? I want much, but I cannot pay to only be done? I want much our meeting, in me the tears, because I t' LIKE xxxxx and that speaks my heart which likes and awaits our meeting!!!!! With all l' love for always holds Marina!!!

Salut mon amour xxxxx!!!

Mien aimé je suis très contente de recevoir de nouveau tes lettres! Cela m'est livré toujours par la joie immense et le bonheur de lire tes lettres chaque jour! Et j'aussi toujours avec le plaisir immense t'écris!

Je sens ton amour même sur tel immense les distances et cela me fait très heureux!! Je t'aime très mien cher xxxxx et je suis aussi très heureuse que nos sentiments sont mutuels!!! Il me tarde plutôt de te voir à la réalité, t'embrasser, entendre ta voix et t'embrasser à tes lèvres sucrées!!! En effet les photos ne peuvent pas remplacer notre rencontre réelle!!!

Mien aimé je présente souvent notre rencontre dans mes rêves... Je présente comme je se trouver à l'aéroport et je te cherche partout par le regard, mais je ne peux pas te trouver et alors j'entends comme tu m'appelle du nom et mon coeur tressaille du bonheur et quand je me tourne, je te vois MON AMOUR xxxxx!!!! Et à mon coeur la joie immense et je suis indiciblement heureuse parce que notre rencontre longtemps attendue s'est réalisée enfin!!!! Mien aimé je crois que ce mon rêve deviendra bientôt la réalité!!! Je t'aime beaucoup!!!!! Et je sens par mon coeur aimant que notre rencontre s'approche beaucoup et déjà bientôt tous nos rêves et les désirs deviendront la réalité!!! Mien cher je ne pas décider encore relativement celui-là comme je serai habillée, quand j'arriverai chez toi, mais je tâcherai de m'habiller ainsi pour que tu aimes!!!!

Aujourd'hui je marchais selon la poste et les banques et apprenait comme toi peut m'envoyer l'argent. Le manager de la banque m'a communiqué que tu peux m'envoyer l'argent dans le système Western Union. C'est le moyen très rapide et sûr de la transmission de l'argent. Pour que tu puisses m'envoyer l'argent dans ce système à toi il est nécessaire de savoir mon prenom, nom, le pays et l'adresse. Maintenant je t'écrirai ces données.

Mon Prenom : Marina

Mon Nom : Semenova

Le pays : la Russie

La ville : Novocheboksarsk

La rue - Vinokurova 12-23

Postal Code - 429950

Aussi je dois savoir ton nom complet et ton adresse pour que je puisse recevoir l'argent.

Mien aimé j'espère que tu pourras m'aider déjà demain et alors je pourrai à la fois aller à l'agence de tourisme et je commencerai la présentation de mes documents!! Je veux plutôt approcher beaucoup notre rencontre et j'espère que déjà bientôt nous serons ensemble!!!!!

Je ????? veux t'envoyer mes photos!! J'espère que tu seras heureux à cela!

Sur cela je finis ma lettre et avec l'impatience j'attendrai ta réponse rapide.

Avec tout l'amour pour toujours tienne Marina!!!

(translation)

Hello my love xxxxx!!!

Liked Mien I am very glad to receive your letters again! That m' is always delivered by the immense joy and happiness to read your letters each day! And j' also always with the immense pleasure t' write! I feel your love even at the such immense distances and that makes me very happy!! I t' like very mien expensive xxxxx and I am as very happy as our feelings are mutual!!! It rather delays me to see you with reality, t' to embrace, hear your voice and t' to embrace with your sweetened lips!!! Indeed the photographs cannot replace our real meeting!!! Liked Mien I often present our meeting in my dreams… I present like I being with l' airport and I seek you everywhere by the glance, but I cannot you find and then j' like you hear m' call name and my heart tressaille happiness and when I turn myself, I see you MY LOVE xxxxx!!!! And in my heart the immense joy and I am inexpressibly happy because our a long time awaited meeting s' is realized finally!!!! Liked Mien I believe that this my dream will become soon reality!!! I t' like much!!!!! And I feel by my heart liking that our meeting s' approaches much and already soon all our dreams and the desires will become reality!!! Expensive Mien I not to decide still relatively that one as I will be equipped, when j' will arrive at home, but I will try m' to equip thus so that you like!!!! Aujourd' today I walked according to the post office and the banks and learned as m' can you; to send l' money.

The manager of the bank m' stated that you can m' to send l' money in the Western Union system. C' is the very fast and sure means of the transmission of l' money. So that you can m' to send l' money in this system with you it is necessary to know my first name, name, the country and l' addresses.

Now I t' will write these data.

My First name: Marina
My Name: Semenova
The city: Novocheboksarsk
The street - Vinokurova 12-23 Postal Code - 429950

Also I must know your complete name and your address so that I can receive l' money. Mien liked j' hope that you will be able m' to help already tomorrow and then I will be able at the same time to go to l' arranges tourism and I will begin the presentation of my documents!! I want rather to approach our meeting and j' much; hope how already soon we will be together!!!!! I????? want t' to send my photographs!! J' hope how you will be happy with that! On that I finish my letter and with l' impatience j' will await your prompt response.

With all l' love for always holds Marina!!!

#15995 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:27 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scamer;

#15996 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 pm

#15997 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 pm

#15998 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 pm