Learn about us and introduce yourself
#207508 by 468959 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:55 pm
i hello every one! I am new on this site. I am using a pseudonym to avoid undesirable or excessive attention from inappropriate people. If the moderators request I will be happy to send by post or email attachment my idenitification and proof of address. This will not be a problem,

Anyhow I need the support of other scammed people, and would like to share. I have on me today a short story starting with my being scammed by a broker to so-called legal firms that give help with such claims who seem to want in some cases to try to scam the scammed

I hope that I will be able to publish here and that some members will find my feedback about "boiler room scam" and what comes after helpful

Thanks,
Advertisement

#207532 by Bubbles Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:41 am
Welcome to ScamWarners 468959. All of us are anonymous for the reasons you stated. Please read around a bit and get familiar with the scams we cover and how we like them presented. Then find the correct topic and post the scam information there. If in doubt, feel free to ask by PM.

We are friendly and you don't need to send proof of your real life identity. Thank you for the offer.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#212569 by manciag Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm
Hello. My name is <removed for privacy> MW. I have been talking to this guy on datehookup. Com. I think he is a scammer. His mom is from UK and his father is from Belgium . He said he moved to U.S. when his parents died. He says he is in the U.N. army and he is in Nigeria right now. He says he loves me and wants to retire and marry me. He emails me everyday. Today he asked me if I had a bank account.
#212580 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:00 pm
Please post his emails. We can tell easily from the writing whether he grew up in Nigeria or in Europe. The story certainly sounds like a scam, and others may be looking for text in the emails.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#212591 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:48 pm
He's a definite scmmer

manciag wrote:I have been talking to this guy on datehookup. Com.

Soldiers on deployment don't tend to spend all their time hanging around on dating sites.

manciag wrote:He says he is in the U.N. army and he is in Nigeria right now.

According to the UN website, they have no forces currently deployed in Nigeria

manciag wrote:He says he loves me and wants to retire and marry me. He emails me everyday.

More evidence he is a scammer - real people do not fall in love and want to marry people they have never met. And again, soldiers on deployment do not have time to email strangers every day.

manciag wrote:Today he asked me if I had a bank account.

So that he can persuade you to receive the proceeds of his other scams for him.

As VX says, please post some of his emails and his email address.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.