Information on romance scams and scammers.
#162492 by lust-inscam Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 pm
I came across this website after wondering if this person can actually be true! I decided last night after 3 weeks of suspicions I copied ansd pasted some of what he wrote me....and here I am on this Scammers website! I'm such a idiot, but relieved this site is here to help !

I found these names listed here on this site used by the same person:

"Scammer know as Mikael Risto and Mel Williams and Steven Bobbitt Now going by the name of John Tarus on Match.com"
Now I want to inform that he is going by the name BOBBY REINHARD MüLLER, 52 yrs old. He is Germain born, lived in Britain, only child, his mom lives in London, now last 2 years in Del Ray beach in Florida, where also has a boat docked there and moved early April2013 in Pincourt, Montreal, but is on a business trip in Manila, in Philippines working as a civil engineer, building a BRIDGE, works for himself! But was going to leave after 10 days there and let the workers finish the jobs. Says he was gonna work from home now and missed his condo in Montreal.

When I realized I got scammed, I decided to turn the trick back on him!!!!

When I gave him my cell number 2 weeks ago he stopped emailing ,removed his profile from Match. And we texted only. I refused to speak with him, just text to start off. He was using to many big feeling words:love, sweetie, baby, babe....I was hesitant to speak to him. His cell number in Montreal is 514-587-2080 (billed in San Francisco!?!) when I did speak to him, I kept it at 10minutes, his voice sounded of someone from Africa, no British accent!!!! Or even German!!!!

This morning I devised him I uncovered the truth about him.that he was a scam!!! But I was an undercover REPORTER doing an article on SCAMMERS on Match.com !!!

Told him all I found out, the fake company he worked with in association in Manila:KRS Construction inc HQ in India. His name he took from a former FBI retired agent!!!!
I told him if he wanted to give me his reasons for doing this he could! I could meet him at the airport on Friday (told me that he was coming to US this Friday) with my camera crew!!!! That he had a chance to explain himself, but that his cell would still be published!!

I have not heard from him !!! Do you think I may have shaken the idiot in him!!!! Lol god I hope at least I scared him and will not sleep well a few nights!!! These scum bags deserves worst!

Here are the emails he sent me. (From the start I had a bad feeling these were pre-fabricated, I was right)

-----------------------------------------
[email protected]

Dearest wonder,

How are you doing out there, hope you are having a great day with a smile on that pretty face of yours ;-). Am glad to have a new friend in my life and will promise to be a good boy too ;-).

You sound like a very interesting person to meet and am looking forward to our first date. I thought about this and I realized it was an opportunity for us to get to know each other very well before we meet physically. I would love to know more about you, sweetie. I honestly don't know what attracted me to your profile on match and something deep down in me told me you were special so, I decided to give it a try and see where things would lead to. I would love for us to get to know each other in as many ways as you are willing to share. I'm new to the internet scene but I think I can spot a sincere and genuine person when I see one.

I have seen some profiles go on and on about themselves and their perfect match but I do not think that they can get to know the essence of someone until they do what we are doing and that is communicating. I am a HUGE fan of communication. If you don't communicate then people tend to assume and usually they assume incorrectly.

I just moved out to Pincourt, Montreal 3 weeks now and am trying to get used to the neighborhood better. I moved out from Delray Beach. Have a you been to Florida before?

I spent the day thinking about you and after a lot of pondering I arrived at some conclusions, one of which is that you are probably a woman of intellect and that is a trait that attracts me to women. I noticed you can't wait to know more about me as well so I have decided to tell you about me from the very beginning. Came out here in search of my other half and thought it would be a good idea for me to start my life out here with some peace and quiet. I am a self employed Engineer by profession and I write proposals for a commercial construction firm. I specialized in the development of technologies for the industrial upgrading of such by- and waste products while minimizing resource input at the same time. Am also an actor but I do my acting on stage and mostly when am less busy. It’s kind of a hobby of mine that I have kept close to me for some time now.

I want you to know that I'm not the kind of man who bases his feelings on the outer beauty. I believe in the beauty on the inside because I learned long ago that it is much better. What are the qualities and traits you want from your dream man? I'm an Open book, so don't hesitate to ask me whatever you want to know about me. I think after getting to this stage in life, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation.

I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but I have come with good news and a bad news... The good news is, I came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my co-pilot, but the bad news is that I have only one woman to do this for :-). Who knows, you could be that woman I have been looking for all my life pretty.

Saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? Maybe we could find that out :-). I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

What do you do for a living?
What do you do for fun?
What is your best color?
What is your best meal? e.t.c

Hope I didn't scare you away with my ranting :-)... I attached some of my pictures to this email and I hope to get some of yours soon as well.

Have a beautiful evening.

---------------------------------

Another email:
[email protected]
Dearest wonder,

It was so good to hear from you and I am also honored that you could share all you did with me. I must say, I feel I can share anything with you already. I woke up with the sun shinning on my face which made me smile and think of you, so I thought I should let you know someone is thinking about you ;-).

I don't really know how this works, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has what he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. I am single and have never been married in my life pretty.

No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime; a woman whom you can tell anything to. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound?

Let me tell you some more about me I think you should know........ . I don't smoke and I don't keep beards, I'm usually clean shaven, and I'm always very direct and straight forward, I tell you what’s on my mind when I feel it and this has made me a very honest person naturally. I'm 183cm in height, and I live alone. I'm also a very optimistic and open minded person and this has been a trait in me that has always attracted people to me. You sound like you have a very interesting personality and I really would love to see that side of you. I have never been married before and wish I was. I met a lady I was supposed to have gotten married to noticed she was busy seeing some other dude under my nose :(... But that's all in the past now and am ready to give life another chance.

MY BACKGROUND
I am the only child my parents had. I lost my dad in 1983 to an Auto Crash, while my mum is 85 years old and lives in Manchester, England. That was a very difficult time in my life but God used it as a weapon to save me and also bring me closer to him. My Dad was German and my Mum is British. My parents met in Vienna and back then my dad was a social worker for the Austrian Government, they got married and had their first kid which happened to be me and decided to keep it that way. We stayed in Vienna for about 6 years then moved to Dublin. My Dad tried to pursue a career there as a Professional Antiques collector, but things weren't going to well, so once again they decided to move to greener Pastures and this time they headed for Hamburg, this was where we lived.

What I do for fun?
I am pretty much open to most anything; I like the outdoors; taking long drives; traveling; concerts; reading is something I enjoy doing very much. I just recently saw the play Miss Saigon, and enjoyed it very much. I like to dance and love to laugh. I am very easy going person. I am looking to share my significant others hobbies and interest. I am planning on taking acting classes and other type of classes as soon as I can because as silly as it sounds I enjoy acting.

What is your best color?
I tend to prefer earth colors

My favorite drink?
I love to take red wine when I need to relax and get my mind of work load.

What would you do if we had an argument?
First and foremost, there won't be any arguement between us, as I will always listen to you and take your sides. I am all alone in this world with my Mum and know how to treat the woman of my heart. Yes, I treat women with all the respect they desire and will do everything possible to put a smile on your face. Your happiness is all I want in life, so what more can I ask for.

Do I have Kids?
No, I don't have kids. Children are free gifts from God and I wish I had kids.

My idea of a great first date?
Since am new out here, I don't really know the best place around to take you on a first date. But if I was given the chance to take you out, I will take you on a trip to anywhere in the world on a boat cruise. Yes, just the two of us.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like; I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo.

Tell me what do you consider the three greatest things you have learned about yourself that you feel has changed your life and your outlook to dating and possibly finding your soul mate? What do you consider to be your three greatest assets and conversely your three greatest weaknesses..?

Well, I have learnt to be a better person in the future and I have also learnt to appreciate life in every way... My vision for a future relationship is left to my heart desire to determine what she has planned for me in her heart. I know am going to love her so much from the bottom of my heart and I will take her to places she has never been before.

There is nothing wrong in developing or maintaining a good relationship as what matters most is the love we have and feel for each other.

I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I can’t wait to hear from you.

Love Bobby
---------------------------------------------

Another email:
[email protected]
Dear wonder,

Let me start by saying Good Morning to a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart. I can only imagine how blessed you are to have human sympathy for the poor and less priviledged in Africa. That goes to show how much reward you will get for having love, not just for yourself but for others too. I am going to start my day with a smile on my face, all thanks to you pretty ;-)...

I know the possibility of you thinking, this man I haven’t met and how can there be these feelings? What does he know about me? You hear so many stories about internet predators and let's face it, over email people can be whoever their imagination wants them to be. You can't be sure who I am, I can't be sure of exactly who you are.

But I can tell you the truth about life. The people you have met and probably fallen in love with them, what do they know about you that you think I don’t know? Probably, just some physical things, like smell, sense of touch, and body physics, and that is all. But these few things are the least things to love for.

These are just sentimental values that are found in many at good length. The main things to love for are the abilities to agree on phenomena, and sense of directions. The unexplained attraction to someone's words, which is life itself.

These are the only things that matters deep down. How best can one get these things better than meeting in writings? Where you can escape the sentimental factors I mentioned earlier and once we meet the biggest sentiments is there and one wouldn’t be able to help but start the feelings from there. I can tell you that internet is the best and also the worst way of meeting people.

In the sense that it is the best if two people meet and are as open as a book with each other with no lies. I promise it can’t fail. The worst in the sense that if these two met and there is even a single atom of lie in between, there come disappointments, which are like a small stone that can bring down a big wall.

As food is needed for the body, the same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love. I will never give up the fight and will of love.

I did picture you with us on the cruise laughing so hard in my arms, lol. Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. I do cherish your presence in me.

Please take good care of yourself dearest wonder.

You are always on my mind.

Love Bobby
----------------------------------------------------------

Another emaiL:
[email protected]

Dearest wonder,
How are you doing out there, hope you are fine and smiling for me as always?. I have been busy working on this project and haven't been able to check my email until now. All the while I was doing my work out here, you were on my mind. .. You make me laugh out here with you thinking am from a book,lol... Am just been me and just wanted to know you properly before going any further :-).

I am looking forward to a phone conversation and can only imagine how sweet your voice may sound. I have a deep manly voice and an accent too since I grew up abroad. But I know you should have a lovely voice and I can just imagine how beautiful you look in person.

Yes, I enjoy watching movies alot and take my time to relax to something nice when am less busy. Right now, am seeing Brooklyn's Finest. Have you seen the movie before? I enjoy nice meals sweetie, anytime nice. I am a good cook and love to eat something nice and tastie, yummy ;-). I don't work down downtown, am a self employed engineer and work from home for now.

We both share the same belief and reality about life... I'm looking for a relationship that ends up where it's supposed too, is what I seek. If that's a serious relationship or great lovers, I'm prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. A friendship that is uninhibited and pure fun is what I'm about. I believe there are ten things in a good relationship.... Friendship, respect, good sense of humor, listening ear, honesty, trust, passion, romantic, caring. The 10th one you need to learn it on your own, it is different from everyone. I'm honest, trustful, romantic and passionate.

The "must haves" of my dream woman include her being able to forget about money and focus on the important parts of life. Someone I can count on to always support me, give me space to be my own person, and who can handle life's frustrations or momentary setbacks with a patient, steady, demeanor. It would also be nice of her to be someone who is generous with her compassion, attention, sympathies and love. Someone who is intimate enough to share their deepest emotional thoughts and desires; someone who is comfortable giving and receiving affection. Being gentle and kind are also traits that attract me, I also like to have a partner that enjoys staying in together and having quiet evenings alone or with close friends. And most of all I must feel deeply in love and attracted to her.

One thing I am sure about is this, I like you and I really would love to give my heart out to that special someone.

Have a lovely night rest and I hope to hear from you soon.

Love Bobby
-----------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation for clarity
Advertisement

#162535 by vonpaso xlura Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 pm
514 is in Québec, but I do see some traces of West African writing. If you get him off script, you'll see spellings that match his accent. I agree, an engineer building a bridge by himself sounds strange, unless it's a couple of logs across a creek or something like that. Did he ask for money yet?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#164994 by lust-inscam Fri May 10, 2013 2:10 am
To respond to your question Vonpaso
I advised him I uncovered the truth about him.that he was a scam!!! And that I was an undercover news REPORTER doing an article on SCAMMERS on Match.com !!!

Told him all I found out about him and his scam, the fake company he worked with in association in Manila:KRS Construction inc HQ in India. His name he took from a former FBI retired agent!!!!
I told him if he wanted to give me his reasons for doing this he could, to complete my segment report! I told him I can also meet him at the airport on Friday (told me that he was coming to US this Friday) with my camera crew!!!! That he had a chance to explain himself, but that his cell would still be published on TV!!

Guess what?? I have not heard from him !!! Do you think I may have shaken the idiot in him!!!! Lol god I hope at least I scared him and will not sleep well a few nights!!! These scum bags deserves worst !!

The scam was turned on him this time!! I enjoyed it!
#178912 by Mifortin Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 pm
Well,

I have just found up that I am being scammed by this Bobby with a new last name this time posing as a German engineer. He is still using the same cell phone number. The number is local for me so it did not raised any suspicions. His new playing ground seams to be in Montreal area.

He is still using basically the same email. He contact me throughout match.com. He has been leading me on for a week.

Any one know how I can I make a formal complain agains him?

Thanks to your site!
#178933 by Mifortin Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 am
Hi,

This scammer currently goes under the name of Bobby Wahlich. He says that he is a German engineer and recently moved to Pincourt near by Montreal

Don't be fooled if he calls you to convince you he is for real. The phone number is uses is (514) 587-2080.

If you have ended up on this message following a google search on a new email correspondent, I invite you to look to the messages above. I received pretty much the same email.

I hope that this warning will be usefull for someone. I wish I had found one like this when I did my initial google search on his name.
#229196 by MkhVz Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:30 am
I was scammed by the same guy - wrote those very same things to me but he goes by the name of John Hohman, age 61, from Owings MIll, Maryland. That happens to be the same name, age, and city of residence of the Fire Chief in Baltimore County. I've let him know this man was using his identity to scam widows. He claims to be an electrical engineer who owns his own company and wealthy but of course that means nothing to him without a good woman, blah, blah!

I've filed a complaint with the Internet Fraud Unit of the FBI but they will do nothing with it as this guy didn't get any money from me. I also informed the Fire Chief in Baltimore County whose identity he is using. Perhaps he will get his colleage police chief to investigate. I've reported him as a scammer to the date site where I met him - LDSPals. And now I'm posting here. What else should I be doing to get the word out and stop him? Actually, I don't think it is a single person but rather of ring of criminals. He has my name, email address, cell phone number and I presume my IP address. How harmful can he be to me with that information.?

He uses this email address: [email protected]
He uses this cell phone number: 817-382-8970

I've been suspicious from the get go but he always seemed to have a valid answer to my concerns. Today, though, he made his big mistake. Too much of his message rhymed and a "poetic engineer" is an oxymoron so I searched the text and found the poem he plagiarized. Then I decided to just see if I pasted the first paragraph of his message into search and there it was - the very same message with minor changes sent out under another name to another woman. This is what he wrote today which I what I found on a search almost word for word as a letter from a guy named Martin to a woman named Agnes:

"My flight to china was smooth and I am getting straight to business and hope to return to the United States in a week or two.There is a 99% prospect that everything will be fine with the contract..Once everything goes through, my engineering laborers will start flying in from around the globe. I will have about 2-3 weeks off before going back and we can both have a mini vacation during this period, after which I will join my engineering laborers to begin my on-site construction. During the 3 weeks off my engineering laborers will begin to lay structural works and all necessary logistics before my return. As an International engineering supervisor I have a close relationship with the engineering laborers and they all like me because after work I talk to some of them and give them courage, Patel one of the Indian laborers seem to be a funny guy , calls me Daddy and that makes me laugh lol

I am so grateful and I am more than very happy that the connection we have is growing. I promise to stay with you, be with you no matter what. I have decided never to allow people get in between us, because that is the no. 1 problem of all relationships...Because of the medium we both met (internet) people might want to discourage us and this is due to lack of their faith, but our faith is high and for this reason let's keep our relationship private and confidential within us until we are together. This will really help us build an everlasting relationship... I want you to know that people come into our lives and walk with us a mile, and then because of circumstance they only stay a while....They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by, and then are gone beyond our reach, we often wonder why. God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile, why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile because the bible says in Proverbs 31:10-11 that when one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize.

I want you to know the nature of my job allows me to travel around the world and I have been to over 22 countries in my life meeting different people from different places, but your picture caught the attention of my heart which made me pause to look and I could not stop looking..I do not want to know anything about the kind of lifestyle you have lived before all I want is to make sure you are happy, that's why I always take time to write you this beautiful letters , something that will lead to something great.It has never happened like this and I have never fallen like this for anyone since I lost my wife, I know and I am convinced this is destiny. But I tell you that my eyes are the windows to my heart and my heart the doorway to my soul..They say beauty is in the eyes of the behold and I tell you today that your beauty that I saw in that website made my heart to pause and pause and pause again to look at you and it was as if there was a force guiding that did control me to write you immediately...Though the real beauty of a woman is not in her facial mole or the clothes she wears or neither is it in the way the figure of her body is, but the real beauty of a woman lies within her; that's where real beauty is. I have a strong faith that that kind of beauty is in you. That force of you that guides me and told me to contact you tells me that you deserve all the happiness in the world and I am willing to do anything to make you happy. I don't want to know if you are bad or good but I want to tell you that if you are bad I will change you and if I can't change you I will live with you that way, LOL. Your smile seems to be like a sunshine that shines upon a sad face and makes someone smile and happy. Your smile brings sunshine to a sad face and I hope you feel so about my smile too...

I want to tell you that what wouldn't I do to make my dreams come true? It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before I am old. Absolutely I have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? But for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. How much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? How much do we need for daily fun? Excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As I always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. It can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time; it can buy piles of books, but can't buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why, i refuse to follow the crowd, and so as my own man, I would give up all that can be bought for that which can't be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods; she can make me smile in all weather....

There are so many things I'd like to say. But that would take me all day. Now I wonder where to start. Guess I'll say what's in my heart. There is one thing I know that's true. I'm so blessed to have a friend like you...Thanks for responding to my emails.. Showing me how much you care by writing to me faster than expected, to tell me all about you which made me happy and gave me joy. As my new life starts to unfold, I am learning how to take hold. There are times we don't know what to do, But I want you to know that we should be those kind of friends that when we look left and look right no one to talk to or share words with we should turn to each other and encourage each other, motivate each other ...gossip about each other to each other, make each other laugh and smile. I want our friendship to be one of a kind, one most people will never find. I never knew from the start, just how much you would touch my heart. I'm so glad you came into my life; you have filled it with so much delight.

The connection we have was not planned but I want it to be that it should be there each time we need each other ...So while we wait to see if this is right, I want us to enjoy the way we communicate to each other. We should always be our best friend...

Women make a home and a home cannot make a woman ... I want a perfect woman who can give me a home, a perfect friend that we would both understand each other. wealth means nothing to us because life is simple but difficult to understand...Like my friend will say; with all the wealth if you don't find happiness the wealth is useless, and what brings that happiness is a woman you can always look into her eyes and tell her you love her and she will do the same to you... I know that you will be that woman that I can wake up and ask how your night was and you will return it and say your night was good with me laying be your side... And I will say the same....

I hope we'll be best friends until the end and if faith has it we would think of a stronger relationship that will lead to marriage. Again I am real and I for real and I mean it from the innermost part of my heart...........Well never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock at your door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that your feeling is for sure."
#229213 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:33 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

He has my name, email address, cell phone number and I presume my IP address. How harmful can he be to me with that information.?

You have nothing to worry about. The scammer may contact you again with a new name and email address with future scam attempts. Never send money to anyone you never met face to face. Do not receive packages nor receive money for anyone you never met face to face.

He may try to call you and declare his love for you. Just ignore all contact and he will go away eventually.

Someone has reported his email address for scamming.

His phone number 1-817-382-8970 is Voip. Which means it is computer based that can be answered anywhere in the world with a computer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/