Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#171781 by LouiseColleen Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:08 pm
I received an email from 'Miss Lisa Brown' at Holding Solutions about a job opportunity which does not require an interview. This job is a FSA position and involved transferring money to and from my own personal account, apparently she came across my CV on www.jobsite.co.uk, which I am actually registered to .. Does anyone know anything about this?
Advertisement

#171788 by Dotti Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:16 pm
Yes, it's a typical money mule offer. Criminals use money mules to help them to steal.

If you accept this "job" you would be receiving and forwarding money taken from innocent people's hacked or phished bank accounts, or transferred as part of a fraudulent transaction. Basically what you are doing is money laundering, and it is a very serious crime that could easily land you in jail.

If the scammers have a fake website, we would like to get it killed, so could you post the actual emails they sent you and the email address they used (just remove your own information)?

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#171796 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:12 pm
If it's holdingsssolution.org or holdings-solution.org or holdingssolution.biz, those are known money mule recruiting sites belonging to the Bimbom-Bump gang, and have already been reported for fraud. Do not accept any job offer from these sites. If you do, besides laundering money, you will be asked for the password to your online bank account, which can land you in a serious mess.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10