Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#211869 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:39 pm
rm44.com has been registered since 2007, which is a good sign. The registrant is in China. I'm no expert on Chinese scams, and haven't heard of Allenware. But as to Dell, it is in Texas. I would not buy a Dell computer from a Chinese site unless I were in China.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#211875 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:45 pm
Alienware is a Dell subsidiary and the prices on the website look too good to be true.

As VX says, don't even think about buying branded electronics (or anything else designer/branded for that matter) from a Chinese website. You'll either get a cheap fake or nothing at all, and as you will have paid by bank transfer, you'll have zero chance of getting your money back.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220091 by sam007 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 pm
http://www.rm44.com and Betty Deng is a scam - I was ripped of $400 from this company.

Once you post your details on Alibaba for whatever it is you are looking for, they send you an email with all the brands, suach as: iPhone 6, Nikon cameras, Galaxy Samsung, Ipad pricing etc.... roughly 70% off cost??

Rule 101: if it seems to good to be true....

> They then ask you to send money to a bank account overseas
> They then send by CHINA POST....WTF (but advertise as being DHL)
> Once they take your order, they must send a $2 item to some address in country you are from and provide you with that tracking number (proberly goes to some derelect building somewhere), but provides them with a little further time and makes it look real as if they have sent through poet etc.

Moral of the story:
1. Only trade through Alibaba website - (not by email)
2. If unsure, ask to see their Alibaba home page - verify they are a gold supplier and again, do business through their Alibaba site only.
3. Only trade through PayPal - do not do an international money transfer into their bank account - as you will have no come back.
4. Only accept DHL post for courier
#220093 by sam007 Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:22 pm
See below - another scam company (might be the same one as above):

I am so sorry , we dont sell the brand products on alibaba.com ,and no one can sell the brand products on alibaba , you can find it at the alibaba site . the brand electronic tax is too high on alibaba , you can check the products on our website . Pls place the order directly , and you will receive email about order confirmation after you place the order .
This is www.szcittech.com . We are one of the reliable supplier in China which produce electronic products, We keep a good faith with our clients whom from USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Germany without any problem. You will find we are the best supplier with reliable and honest.
Thank you.
Catherin Li
www.szcittech.com
[email protected]
0086-1311-363-4178
Company name : xiamen laien automate technology Co.,Ltd
Company address : #211 B huoju software park chuangxin massion xiamen
#225862 by COLLEEN BROWN Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:09 am
I JUST LOST $800USD TO THIS COMPANY AND THIS LADY CATHERINE LI,...SHE IS A THIEVE ON ALIBABA, LURKING ON BUSINESSES PURPORTING TO SELL EVERYTHING, BUT IT IS A SCAM,..PLEASE LOOK OUT AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER.

Hi buyer

Okay, if you have any needs, please feel free to contact me, I'll give you the best wholesale prices
Please contact me as soon as possible we are always waitting for your reply !

Thank you.
Catherin Li
http://www.szcittech.com
[email protected]
0086-1311-363-4178
Company name : xiamen laien automate technology Co.,Ltd
Company address : #211 B huoju software park chuangxin massion xiamen
Last edited by COLLEEN BROWN on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#225863 by COLLEEN BROWN Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:13 am
THIS COMPANY IS FAKE....BE WARNED...SCAM..JUST LOST $800USD TO THEM..
szcittech.com....
THEY ARE LISTED ON ALIBABA.....FAKE FAKE FAKE

Contact szcittech
Please contact us if you have any qustion. Web: www.szcittech.com Email:[email protected] TEL:0086-1311-363-4178 Company name : xiamen laien automate technology Co.,Ltd Company address : #211 B huoju software park chuangxin massion xiamen
#225865 by COLLEEN BROWN Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:32 am
WESTERN UNION CONTROL NUMBER...(MTCN NUMBER) 313-332-9307

SENDER...ME...COLLEEN BROWN
RECEIVER XISHE LU
AMOUNT $800USD
AMOUNT SENT ON 28TH OF OCTOBER 2014
COMPANY NAME....Contact szcittech
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND CATHERIN/XISHE....I JUST LOST $800USD,...I DID ALL THE DUE DILIGENCE AND I STILL GOT SCAMMED..HER ACCOUNT WITH ALIBABA HAS BEEN CANCELLED, PHONE NUMBER DISCONNECTED.
THIS IS WHAT IS ON THE CONTACT PAGE OF HER WEBSITE.
Please contact us if you have any qustion.
Web: www.szcittech.com Email:[email protected] TEL:0086-1311-363-4178 Company name : xiamen laien automate technology Co.,Ltd Company address : #211 B huoju software park chuangxin massion xiamen
#230488 by rumtech2014 Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:13 pm
Thanks Colleen Brown for the warning...I almost got duped into this fake business but knew better "if it's too good to be true.....well...you know the rest". They should definitely be reported to the better business bureau authorities