Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#213874 by badtothebone Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:36 pm
just want to warn everyone about a scam that is ongoing . the scam company name at this time is Insurian Trading Group. I say at this time because last month they went by the name of Colexco Trading Group, the month before they were going by the name of Esquer Trading Group and in April by the name of Wilson and Mitchell Consignments. They are a Fake online escrow service. they appear to be operating on servers located somewhere in the UK. Here is the basics of their Scam.
They post ads on Kijiji, Craigslist, Ebay and AutoTrader. the ads are for large Bulky Items, RVs and Vehicles. they are for sought after and rare items and the price is a real Bargain. When you respond to the ad you get a reply back saying that the item is in great shape but they have signed a contract with Insurian Trading Group to deal with the sale of the item, as it belonged to a family member who has died recently and they live far from the area where the item is. The Item is in the warehouse of Insurian Trading Group and they will handle the sale for me. If you want to buy the Item then go to their website and register. They give you the Link http://www.Insurian-Trading-Group.com . they also tell you that if you register with them then they will handle the sale and will ship the item to you at no cost to you, and they will refund your money in the first 10 days if the item isn't as I said so it is completely safe as the seller cant get the money from them until the buyer is satisfied. the website is very well put together and is very elaborate. they have even gone and made fake chat forums with answers and threads about whether they are legit or not. they have fake posts about what a great and trustworthy service they are and people posting about how they used the service a couple of times and will do so again. They list the warehouse and office locations in the 3 countries that they are in ( USA, Canada and United Kingdom). The reply I got gave the warehouse location of 55 Lorne road, Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada. this is the same Address that they used under the previous 3 names that they went by. If you use Google maps and check out the street view for that location, it is a lumber yard at that location. I suspect all of the other locations they give are bogus as well. Anyone that sends them money will not get anything in return and your money will be lost. I sent them an e-mail asking them for a picture of the Item in their warehouse that I can see that they actually have it. but received no reply. I also emailed the seller and asked that either I call them or they call me as I wanted to ask them some questions over the phone . I received no reply. at that point I knew I was dealing with a scam. This scam will only last for a month or little more and will change to another name so that they can keep on scamming people . But it seems no matter what the name is they always use the same warehouse addresses in the same 3 countries.
Advertisement

#213905 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:20 am
www.Insurian-Trading-Group.com was first registered on the internet one month ago and has been reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#217507 by Cdnawac Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:11 am
The scammers have changed the name again, and are now using "BUYERIAN TRADING GROUP". Here is the correspondence thus far (as of 2 September 2014):

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my Two (2) 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 With Trailer and to apologize for my delay because I saw your email just a while back as it had slipped into my junk folder. I don't know much about atvs but these belonged to my father who recently passed away so I know that the atvs have always been properly maintained. I moved out of town when I got married so I used to come back home occasionally, the big distance, my kids and my job doesn`t allow me to come there often but this is not a problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling these through BTG anyway. I believe you know what BTG is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process, let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with additional details. The price of the atvs is $3.700 and is not negotiable. Please click on this link for more pictures : https://plus.google.com/photos/10162639 ... O_2lKHs3QE

and

Hello again,
I`m glad that you are still interested. The atvs are currently located into Buyerian Trading Group warehouse from Whitehorse YT. I have signed a contract with this company because is able to take care of the whole sale (even if I am not there when the sale will take place), meaning that they will ship the atvs to your address and also will handle the payment for me. I will try to explain you step by step how the company works and I am sure you will be completely satisfied by the services that the company is offering. If you want to buy the atvs through this company simply go on their website (http://www.buyeriantrading-group com) and register for a new transaction. After registering an invoice regarding this purchase will be sent to you with detailed information about the shipping process, insurance, return policy and payment process too, the shipping fees are my responsibility. The most important thing is that this company offers a return policy and you have the right to return the atvs at any time but I am sure you won`t need to use the return policy because the atvs are in excellent condition. I apologize for the long email but I couldn`t explain the process in less words.

Thank you

Jessica Sanchez

There is absolutely no way that someone (1) would sell a pair of $7000 atv's and a $2000 trailer for $3700 total, and (2) pay to ship it at their cost all the way across Canada. I have reported this scam to Kijiji, and to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.
#217520 by Cdnawac Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:35 am
Using "WHOIS", I discovered this information (see below) about "Buyerian Trading Group" and the "Jessica" who registered it. The IP address it is running from is based in the Netherlands.

Domain Name: BUYERIANTRADING-GROUP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1872499096_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-08-24 06:01:25Z
Creation Date: 2014-08-24 13:01:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-08-24 13:01:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: JESSICA CHASE
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 550 MEADOW HILL DRIVE
Registrant City: SANDY
Registrant State/Province: UT
Registrant Postal Code: 84070
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8016385432
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: JESSICA CHASE
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 550 MEADOW HILL DRIVE
Admin City: SANDY
Admin State/Province: UT
Admin Postal Code: 84070
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8016385432
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: JESSICA CHASE
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 550 MEADOW HILL DRIVE
Tech City: SANDY
Tech State/Province: UT
Tech Postal Code: 84070
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8016385432
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: NS1.BUYERIANTRADING-GROUP.COM
Name Server: NS2.BUYERIANTRADING-GROUP.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
#218245 by RaZaMaTaZ63 Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:53 pm
OK I wish I saw this before I made the payment. I'm not a gurue just someone who just came back from a couple weeks of ATVing and saw this add. Yes I know two good to be true. Are little friend is buzy I ended up with the the Buyerian Trading Group web page and when in the middle of all this they had to reroute me to there backup. you think I would have woke up to this scam. I started at http://www.buyeriantrading-group.com and ended up with http://www.buyeriantrading-group-backup.com. I found the scam again and contacted using a differant email and am getting directed to http://www.exza-trading-group.com/ any chance you can whois this new site and see if it's still Jessica Chase?
#218259 by vonpaso xlura Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:44 pm
[whois.enom.com]
Domain Name: EXZA-TRADING-GROUP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1873994964_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-09-03 06:54:08Z
Creation Date: 2014-09-03 13:54:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-09-03 13:54:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: KRISTIN BARTON
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 2060 W. MARLIN DRIVE
Registrant City: CHANDLER
Registrant State/Province: ARIZONA
Registrant Postal Code: 85286
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6023005432
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.EXZA-TRADING-GROUP.COM
Name Server: NS2.EXZA-TRADING-GROUP.COM

exza-trading-group.com has address 185.66.140.173
exza-trading-group.com mail is handled by 0 exza-trading-group.com.
Host ns1.exza-trading-group.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
Host ns2.exza-trading-group.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Ignore the name of the registrant; scammers often make them up. The important things to note are that it was registered for only one year (and less than a week ago), the area code is wrong, and they don't know how to set up name servers right.

Could you post the emails you got? That will help us kill the site.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#218351 by Red Head Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:48 am
Admin note: This post is a fake testimonial, posted in an attempt to salvage a fake site. Obviously the poster doesn't have the sense to realize that to claim 2 successful transactions only 6 days after the domain was registered is completely implausible. The scammers are undoubtedly not happy that the new site was identified only 5 days after it was created. Now that this particular scammer has been banned, stay tuned for more attempts from these scammers with new fake aliases.

Since everybody has the right to an opinion I would like to say my opinion too. I never dealt with the companies that are mentioned here with only one exception (Exza Trading Group). I sold often on KIJIJI, from 2006 I keep selling cameras and accessories on this online marketpalce and i've seen them all, from account theft to paypal and cashiers check scams. I personally don't trust PayPal anymore, not that they are not a good service, but because of the scams that are going on more and more often on KIJIJI involving PayPal and cashiers checks. Over the years i saw that these scams target only the small items, items that can be delivered internationally because the "buyers" are "buying" stuff as a present for their daughter in Nigeria, a gift for someone close in another country, etc. So how secure is PayPal when they can use their system to scam others? Why would i use paypal anymore when it was supposed to be the safest service out there and guaranteed by eBay but if i receive 10 questions on a camera listed on KIJIJI, 6 are scams trying to pay with paypal and steal my item. So of course I want to use a safe service so i can have the guarantee that i actually receive the payment and i will not get scammed. I found out about Exza Trading Group recently and i sold 2 camers and 2 lenses so far with their help without the fear of getting scammed, any hassle etc. I am very satisfied with their offers and all that so it's a A+++ from me.

Now my question is who use Exza Trading Group and lost their money ?
#218360 by Dotti Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:57 am
Pretty impressive Red Head!

Less than 24 hours after a fake site is detected, you are here with your fake testimonial.

Love the FAKE website, with testimonials dated 4 years ago on a website that is 6 days old.

Opinions are one thing--false claims are another. I have taken the liberty of assigning you a more appropriate rank.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#218367 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:32 pm
You have to laugh when the scammer is so dumb that he even copies his fake testimonial on an anti-scam site from somewhere else https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/8#post-1663657. But I guess if you're too dumb to be able to get a real job then writing a coherent sentence would probably be too much for the solitary brain cell that inhabits his empty skull.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218529 by RaZaMaTaZ63 Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:41 pm
OK I can post the email's but this will be a long post as we went back and forth quire a bit. let me know if there is something you are looking for and I can send that. how about there banking info that I wired too?
RaZaMaTaZ63
#218531 by Dotti Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm
We generally don't need the emails from you to him--just from him to you. What we are looking for is the claims coming from that domain that we can prove are fraudulent, so that we can use those to get the site taken down.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#218547 by RaZaMaTaZ63 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:05 pm
Here is the two standard emails I got that are the same as all the other fake Kijiji reply's.

Date: 7 September, 2014 10:30:17 AM MDT
To:
Subject: Re: Reply to your "Package Two (2) 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 Trailer Included" Ad on Kijiji

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my Two (2) 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 With Trailer and to apologize for my delay because I saw your email just a while back as it had slipped into my junk folder. I don't know much about atvs but these belonged to my father who recently passed away so I know that the atvs have always been properly maintained. I moved out of town when I got married so I used to come back home occasionally, the big distance, my kids and my job doesn`t allow me to come there often but this is not a problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling these through ETG anyway. I believe you know what ETG is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process, let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with additional details. The price of the atvs is $3.700 and is not negotiable.

Please click on this link for more pictures : https://plus.google.com/photos/10162639 ... O_2lKHs3QE

Thanks
Jessica Sanchez
Sent from my iPad

Than comes the info;

Date: 8 September, 2014 6:12:14 AM MDT
To:
Subject: Re: Reply to your "Package Two (2) 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 Trailer Included" Ad on Kijiji

Hello again,

I`m glad that you are still interested. The atvs are currently located into Exza Trading Group warehouse from Whitehorse YT. I have signed a contract with this company because is able to take care of the whole sale (even if I am not there when the sale will take place), meaning that they will ship the atvs to your address and also will handle the payment for me.

I will try to explain you step by step how the company works and I am sure you will be completely satisfied by the services that the company is offering. If you want to buy the atvs through this company simply go on their website (www.exza-trading-group.com) and register for a new transaction. After registering an invoice regarding this purchase will be sent to you with detailed information about the shipping process, insurance, return policy and payment process too, the shipping fees are my responsibility. The most important thing is that this company offers a return policy and you have the right to return the atvs at any time but I am sure you won`t need to use the return policy because the atvs are in excellent condition. I apologize for the long email but I couldn`t explain the process in less words.

Thank you
Jessica Sanchez
Sent from my iPad

I have not responded by regestering on the site; Hope this helps,
RaZaMaTaZ63
#218553 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:03 pm
http://www.exza-trading-group.com/

See also post here :

viewtopic.php?p=184777

1 (888) 481-5552

The Exza Trading Group Headquarters

California
1437 West 190th Street, Gardena, Ca 90248

Florida
3400 Forsyth Rd. #1, Winter Park, Florida 32792

Arizona
4040 S. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85248

New Jersey
250 Flanagan Way, Secaucus, NJ 07094

Alaska
6305 Brayton Dr., Anchorage, AK 99507

Kansas
5900 SW Huntoon St., Topeka, KS 66604

Yukon Territory
55 Lorne Road, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 5S7

Nova Scotia
8 Cocoa St., Dartmouth, NS B2W 4W5

Manitoba
540 Larson Ave., Winnipeg, MB R2K 1R6

London
219 All Souls Avenue, London, NW10 3AE

Manchester
6A Moulton Street, Greater Manchester, M8 8FQ

It's our goal to help you get the most money for your merchandise.

We provide free eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist on all items.

We list all items within 7 days of drop off.

Exza Trading Group - A Different Kind of Service

Exza Trading Group is a safe payment system that protects both buyer and seller from various forms of online fraud, including non-delivery or misrepresentation of goods, stolen credit cards, fake checks and money orders, Nigerian scams, and more.

Exza Trading Group specialize in online consignment sales for individuals, businesses, and non-profit groups. We sell your items for you on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist. Our sales strategy and reputation for selling high quality merchandise, combined with excellent customer service, keeps both buyers and sellers coming back again and again. Our services are available in United States, Canada and United Kingdom.

The eBay Guys at the Flagship Store

Exza Trading Group specialize in online consignment services for businesses, individuals, and non-profit groups. The original store opened in Gardena, California in December, 2003 to help people sell their quality merchandise in the eBay marketplace and later in 2008 we extended our market in Canada and United Kingdom and selling on KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist besides eBay.. Exza Trading Group makes it easy by doing all the work and sending the seller a check in the mail.

Exza Trading Group was co-founded by David Hilbert and Erick Giddens in December, 2004. David and Erick had both recently finished their landscaping seasons, and and were pondering what the future had in store. They were buying and selling on eBay just for fun when a mutual friend stopped by one day and asked them to sell some musical equipment for him. He offered them a percentage of the sales, and after several successful eBay listings and a few dollars in their pockets the idea was born.

Exza Trading Group was started with a $400 investment and a $10 ad in The Seven Days local weekly newspaper. That first spring and summer every weekend was spent at garage sales searching for items to sell on eBay. Sales and advertising steadily increased, and by the fall of 2004 they had enough people coming through the door to keep them busy around the clock. The Company has now sold millions of dollars worth of merchandise on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist, and runs one of the largest drop-off stores in the country. In 2008 alone, the Company sent over $250,000 worth of checks to Vermont sellers.

The first Exza Trading Group employee, Hunter Hard, was hired in February, 2005 to write auctions and perform client intakes, and a second employee was added in April, 2005 to pack and ship boxes. Over the years the Company has fine tuned their consignment system, streamlined store operations, and developed a custom software program.

Exza Trading Group was created because we were tired as buyers and sellers of not having a way to control our transactions. Other payment services and methods would take someones hard earned money and give it directly to the stranger without any way of checking if the transaction is legit. That's why there's over $183 million reported internet fraud to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). In 2005 according to a Gartner Group report, they found that only 1% of people actually report the fraud. 1%! How much is that other 99%? We estimate in the billions and it's our job to make sure that number goes down.

At Exza Trading Group, we feel it's smarter to verify the buyer and their money on behalf of the seller and provide the buyer a way to approve the item before the seller receives the payment. So next time you win an auction on eBay or find a great deal on KIJIJI, Auto Trader or Craigslist, use Exza Trading Group to pay and you can control the transaction.

Safe Buying and Selling everyone!

C.A. "David" Hilbert, PhD
Managing Partner, Owner

"David" Hilbert has over 25 years domestic and international franchise experience designing systems for small business retail networks and training thousands of franchise owners and managers worldwide in business operations and management. Andy served as Director of Training at Copy Club Inc. and is one of the owner partners of Postal Connections of America. For 10 years, he was Director of MBE University Worldwide, establishing the program as a college accredited franchise learning system. Andy served as Japanese liaison for Mail Boxes Etc. (MBE) as well as establishing franchise business operations and management training centers in Turkey, Venezuela, Australia, Japan and Indochina. He also served as adjunct Faculty at University of Phoenix and San Diego State University. "Andy" is past Chairman of the San Diego County Human Relations Commission and Co-Chair of the California Human Relations Commission. He also was a successful MBE franchise owner-operator in California.

Erick Giddens
Managing Partner, Owner

Erick Giddens has more than 20 years experience with franchise companies. Erick was a marketing manager at McDonald’s Headquarters and Southwest Region. He also developed local and national advertising campaigns for franchises at two national ad agencies. As Vice President at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, he developed and launched the company’s first national advertising campaign. Erick served as Vice President of Marketing at MBE for eight years developing marketing programs, grand opening campaigns, color copying and crate & freight shipping as new business lines. He launched the company’s first national advertising on network television. Erick also led MBE marketing internationally, helping to take the company to France, Italy, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and Mexico. In 2007, with “David” Hilbert they bought the Postal Connections franchise network. In 2009 the partners added Exza Trading Group to their franchisor company. Erick has a Masters Degree from the University of Missouri, Journalism School, and a Bachelors degree from Illinois State University.

David Lee
Vice President Operations

David Lee has over 20-years business experience with Fortune 20 and smaller companies. Before joining the headquarters staff, Jeff was a successful Exza Trading Group franchise owner-operator from 2005 to 2008. He developed his franchise store in San Antonio TX, consistently as one of the top revenue producers in the nation. While a franchisee, he was recognized with numerous awards for outstanding performance and contributions to business development. Prior to Exza Trading Group, Jeff was employed by AT&T where he served as a corporate executive responsible for high profile company initiatives ranging from $1M-$300M in revenue. Prior to AT&T he served as a regional director for HealthChoice, Inc. Jeff was instrumental in the development and fast-paced growth of the Western Regional Headquarters, Emeryville, CA and the Regional Headquarters in Hartford, CT.

Jeff Hurley
Vice President of Franchise Development

Jeff Hurley has 25 years experience as a business owner, consultant and software sales executive. In 2002 he purchased the Postal Connections franchise store in Chandler, Arizona making that store a successful and profitable family business. Before joining Postal Connections and Exza Trading Group Headquarters, David sold his Arizona Postal Connections store in 2004. His diverse background brings to The Company a keen understanding of our current and future franchisees’ interests and business goals. Prior to joining our Company, David established successful software consulting and sales firms in California and Washington State serving companies that included Microsoft and Intel. One of his companies, Westpac Business Systems, was sold to e-Partners, a national high tech software service group, where David became Director for National Sales. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army and a commercial-pilot.

Gale Andrew
Executive Assistant

Gale Andrew joined Postal Connections in 2004. She adds to the Exza Trading Group and Postal Connections franchise networks business experience in customer service and retailing. Prior to joining our headquarters staff, Gale worked with Office Depot as a Customer Service Manager. Additionally, she worked in retail sales positions with Marshall’s, Mervin’s, Toys-R-Us and PlayCo. Her talent for organizing and follow through makes Gale a key member of our staff. In her position she closely works with the franchise owner-operators and assists with franchise sales. Gale also coordinates The Company’s legal and accounting firms, new store openings, vendors, franchise records and staff schedules. Gale is a native of San Diego and mother of two boys.

Debbie Crowell
Operations & Marketing Coordinator

Debbie Crowell joined Postal Connections in 2005. She brings Exza Trading Group and Postal Connections experience working with a financial institution, a high tech manufacturer, and owning her own business. Prior to coming to The Company, Debbie had a position with Wells Fargo Bank as a loan processor. Before this, she worked with Loral Instrumentation as an electronic assembler of boards and computer chips. Debbie operated her own eBay auction business specializing in toys. Debbie’s role as a member of the headquarters staff includes operations support, marketing coordinator and Web site administration. Debbie has earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Coleman College in Management Systems. She is a native of San Diego.

Exza Trading Group respects your privacy.

Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Exza Trading Group, LLC.

Credit card details

Exza Trading Group, LLC. will never ask for Credit Card details and requests that you do not enter it on any of the forms on any of Exza Trading Group, LLC.'s websites.

External sites

Exza Trading Group, LLC. is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. You are advised to read the privacy policy of external sites before disclosing any personal information.

Cookies

A "cookie" is a small data text file that is placed in your browser and allows Exza Trading Group, LLC. to recognize you each time you visit this site (customisation, etc.). Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information, and Exza Trading Group, LLC. does not use cookies to collect personal information. Cookies may also be used by 3rd party content providers such as newsfeeds.

Remember the risks whenever you use the internet.

While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Exza Trading Group, LLC. and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other internet sites or services that may be accessible through Exza Trading Group, LLC. have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.

Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.

Exza Trading Group is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller from various forms of online fraud, including non-delivery or misrepresentation of goods, stolen credit cards, fake checks and money orders, Nigerian scams, and more.

Why use Exza Trading Group?

We live in a changing, reshaping and freshly emerging world. Global connections, unimagined a few years ago, have become common. Communications, online commerce, work, and daily lives have quicken pace, connected us to new “friends,” increased consumer demand for service and specialized expertise. Plus, millions of people are working for themselves running small businesses that need ecommerce marketing and back office support.

Exza Trading Group stores are designed for our changing times. We locally serve online and off-line customers with time-saving convenience, money-saving products, and valuable assistance accessing the massive e-commerce marketplace.

Exza Trading Group for Buyers

KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT

•with our standard 10 Day Money Back Guarantee available for all items, the buyers can be sure that the item advertised will be received exactly as described in the original ad or by the seller. If a buyer decides to return an item, the seller will be charged for all the shipping and handling fees associated with the process.

•when an item is listed for sale, we compare the original description and pictures with the actual item. We only allow stock photos of items being listed when the item is brand new (except vehicles and large items).

FREE SERVICE

•our service is absolutely free for buyers, we don't charge a penny more than the price originally listed. We deduct all fees necessary (shipping, handling, listing fees, etc) from our commission. There are no hidden fees.

ROOM FOR NEGOTIATIONS

•that's right, when we say the price listed is the maximum price you will pay, we mean it. With Exza Trading Group you can negotiate a new price with the seller. If the purchase price at the time of the registration is lower than the original asking price, we must have a seller's confirmation that the price was negotiated. However, our commission will be deducted from the original asking price, NOT from the final purchase price.

SAFE PAYMENT SERVICE

•our safe and secure payment service is scam-proof. With all the late scams on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist involving known payment methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, Cashiers Checks, RIA or MoneyGram, no transaction is safe and even sellers are exposed to scams. Our payment system is 100% secure. The payment goes through our system and will be verified and held in a trusted account until the buyer receives and approves the item. This eliminates stolen Credit Cards and PayPal accounts, fake Nigerian checks, etc.

Exza Trading Group for Sellers

NO SALE NO CHARGE

•we charge sellers only after the item sells, no sale-no charge. We can re-list unsold or returned items until sold.

SELL COMFORTABLE

•sell your items from the comfort of your own home. We know that time costs money and we value time. Let us do the selling and send you a check in the mail after the sale is complete.

100% PAYMENT GUARANTEED

•sellers can be 100% sure that they receive real money in exchange for their items.

Get the most of your items

Our goal is to get you the highest possible price for what you sell! We work to present your item in the best possible way in our listings. Here are some tips:

Documentation
Original packaging, manuals, instructions, receipts, appraisals, accessories -- anything at all that you still have that came with the item -- is almost always helpful in bringing up the final price. This is especially important for designer and premium branded items. Before you bring your items in, take a few minutes to find all the related materials you can. We must ask for authentication for designer brand items to protect buyers and meet eBay and other online marketplace rules and regulations.

Flaws and Defects
Most of the items sold on eBay are used, and Buyers expect them to have some flaws and defects; but they must be disclosed in the listing! In fact, many Buyers are wary of purchasing “perfect” items which are not new. If you know of any flaw or defect in your item, tell us when you check in. If you do not, chances are we may reject the listing or we both will end up with a return from the Buyer, resulting in a non-sale for you.

Make It Shine!
A picture is worth a thousand words, and that is certainly true on eBay. While we are more than happy to wipe off a little dust or a few smudges, we are not equipped to clean, polish or in any other way restore your item. Take a few minutes before you bring in your item to clean it up and really make it shine!

Item Limitations:

First, all items that we accept for sale must be legal for sale and conform to eBay rules (no counterfeits, hazardous materials, etc.). Please click here see the full list of eBay's restricted items for details and here to see the Craigslist prohibited items. To prevent the sale of stolen goods, we require that you present a driver's license or other government-issued photo ID when dropping off your items.We run a full history report of all types of vehicles, trailers, boats, etc. This verification is just a security measure, we do not release any of the information mentioned above to buyers according to our Privacy Policy.

Second, the items we sell must meet a minimum online resale value which is set by individual stores.

All of our eBay and other website listings last for at least 10 days.

The buyer has 4 days to make payment.

We ship to the buyer within 5 business days of payment.

We accept items that have an estimated eBay value of $75 or higher. While an item is in our possession you agree to not advertise or sell it elsewhere. We have the right to refuse items that are prohibited by eBay or other marketplaces, or any item for any reason.

What Sells?

Exza Trading Group can sell almost anything online, from small antiques and collectibles to large items like classic cars and business equipment. We specialize in selling high quality merchandise with an estimated eBay value of $75 or more. Stop by our stores anytime for a free appraisal. There are now over 247 million registered eBay users around the world, and all are potential buyers of your items. Visit our 'What Sells' pages to see some treasures sold on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist by Exza Trading Group. We're open from 9:30 to 6:00 Monday to Saturday.

Come on down and meet 'The eBay Guys'.
We'll help you to determine the eBay value of your items.

The 10 Day Money Back Guarantee is available ONLY for items sold through KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist. On a free website, a buyer doesn't have the guarantee that the item purchased is exactly as described so every website encourages the transactions to be made in person only. Well, no more...

By offering this 10 day money back guarantee we expand the selling area by offering shipping and we guarantee that the item is received exactly as described by the seller. We verify all items including vehicles before they are listed for sale and verify if the item description is accurate.

The guarantee is available from the day the item is received. Within the 10 Day Money Back Guarantee the buyer must verify the item and reach a decision. If the buyer decides to return the item he\she will be refunded, we will handle the shipping and the seller will be responsible for the shipping fees. If the buyer decides to accept the item, our staff must be notified and the payment will be released to the seller. In case of a vehicle sale, the title\registration will be transferred to the new owner only after the 10 Day Money Back Guarantee period is over.

This All-In-One guarantee offers the insurance online users need:

•buying is easier knowing the item will be received as described by the seller
•selling is faster - the item can be shipped anywhere in United States, Canada and United Kingdom.

Exza Trading Group is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller from various forms of online fraud, including non-delivery or misrepresentation of goods, stolen credit cards, fake checks and money orders, Nigerian scams, and more.

What does Exza Trading Group do?

We are a one stop shop for selling your quality merchandise on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist, including appraisals, research, photos, customer service, payment processing and packing & shipping.

* Protects buyers and sellers equally
* Pays the seller when the buyer is satisfied
* Refunds the buyer with the seller’s approval
* Creates an environment where honesty thrives and fraud cannot survive.

Click here to view our 'Services' page for more details.

Do you sell in USEDCANADA too?

Yes, we offer our services to USEDCANADA too, but since USEDCANADA is an KIJIJI owned company, we reffer to it as KIJIJI Marketplace.

Does Exza Trading Group support users outside the United States?

Exza Trading Group ONLY supports sellers who have the ability to pay using the Exza Trading Group system and payment options. We offer our services in U.S, Canada and United Kingdom ONLY.

Is Exza Trading Group the same as PayPal?

Exza Trading Group and PayPal are both payment services that can be used to pay just about anyone, anywhere on the Net. With PayPal, buyers pay the seller before they receive their purchase, then wait for it to arrive. With Exza Trading Group, the money is collected and held for the seller until the buyer receives the item. The seller is paid when both parties are satisfied. Exza Trading Group protects buyers and sellers equally from fraud.

How does Exza Trading Group work?

Exza Trading Group payment service can be used for transactions that begin in other venues, such as eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist. A Exza Trading Group transaction officially begins when an offer is accepted and the buyer has successfully registered and sent the payment as instructed in the Exza Trading Group invoice. At this time, Exza Trading Group can safely ship the item to the buyer, since funds are verified, collected and placed in a secure account.
Once the item arrives, the buyer has up to 10-days to approve the transaction. The seller cannot be paid until the buyer approves, and the buyer cannot collect a refund unless the seller approves. Since neither the buyer nor seller can ever have both the money and the item at the same time, both parties are protected. Most transactions are approved and completed within 24 hours of delivery.

Can I use Exza Trading Group on eBay?

Yes. Exza Trading Group is the safest way to buy or sell anything, to anyone, anywhere on the Net – eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist. It can also be used to safely complete private party transactions.

Do I need to register to use Exza Trading Group?

Yes. You must register to use Exza Trading Group, but it’s fast, free and easy. Don’t worry, your privacy is important to us! We will never give your details to the other party or your contact information.

I’m a buyer. How do I pay a seller?

Once your offer is accepted, the next step is to register on our website by using the registration form. This will confirm all of the details of your order, and provide us with necessary shipping and contact information. As soon as the registration details are verified and confirmed with the seller, we will send an invoice with the payment instructions and the transaction details. You must send the payment to one of our Financial Departments and send a payment confirmation document (receipt) after completing the payment. We will collect your payment and hold it until you receive and approve your purchase. That’s it! Just say the word and we’ll pay the seller.

I’m a seller. How do I get paid?

You will be notified by email once the buyer receives and approves the item. Just follow the link to the site and provide us with your account number. We’ll automatically deposit the proceeds from your sale (less the small transaction fee) directly to your bank account.

I’m a buyer. How do I buy something listed on Exza Trading Group?

Once you find something you want to buy on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader or Craigslist, simply click the “Register” link from our website and enter the details on the page. You can enter the seller’s asking price, or make your own offer. If an offer is made, we must consult with the seller and see if your offer is accepted. If the seller's response is positive, Exza Trading Group will send you an invoice prompting you to send the payment to one of our Financial Departments. Exza Trading Group will then collect and hold your payment, and the seller will be notified that your order can be shipped. You’ll receive an email when your item is sent, and we’ll even track it for you. Once it arrives, you’ll have up to 10-days to approve the sale so we can pay the seller.

I’m a seller. How do I sell something on Exza Trading Group?

To sell on Exza Trading Group, you can either place a sell ad, or make an offer on a want ad. Your sell ad is free until you complete a sale, and you can sell multiple items, to multiple buyers, from a single ad. When a buyer makes you an offer, Exza Trading Group will send you an email with the details and a link to your ad. If you like the offer, accept it, and the buyer will issue you a purchase order (P.O.). Once you receive the P.O., you’ll know that your money has been safely collected and verified, and you are free to ship the item. Once the buyer receives the item as agreed, you will be able to collect payment directly to your bank account (less a small transaction fee).
To sell on Exza Trading Group, you must first arrange a meeting with a Exza Trading Group sales manager. We come to your home, describe the terms and conditions of the sale, inspect and evaluate the item you wish to sell and if all conditions are met you sign a sales contract with us. You then place your ad for sale on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader or Craigslist and find a buyer. If the buyer accepts the item's description and all terms are accepted, the buyer must register to start the transaction. That's it for you, the rest is our job.

Why should Exza Trading Group sell my stuff?

We are professionals at selling merchandise in the eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist. We have an established record both online and in our community, and base our business on customer service. We know how to photograph and describe items to get our sellers the best possible prices. Buyers on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist feel more secure buying from a business rather than an individual with only a few feedbacks. We now have over 5,000 Postive eBay Feedbacks.

Can I pick up my item sold on Craigslist?

Items sold on KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist are not available for pick up from our stores, only from our warehouses. Large items like vehicles, RV's, boats, etc, are being held at our warehouses and will be shipped anywhere in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada for the price listed on KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist or the final price negotiated with the seller.

How much does it cost to use Exza Trading Group? Are there any hidden fees?

Exza Trading Group is always free for buyers. Sellers are only charged a small transaction fee if the transaction takes place with a credit card. eChecks are currently free and encouraged! Registration is required, but there are no entry fees, membership dues or monthly charges to use the service. Sellers pay no transaction fee for eChecks and a small transaction fee when they complete a sale via credit card. No sale, no fee! Credit card transaction fees are deducted when the funds are transferred to a bank account.

What if I don't like the item?

No problem, we offer a 10 Day Money Back Guarantee that allows you to inspect the item before the seller will have access to the payment. If by any chance the received item is not exactly as described, we will send you a full refund and take the item back. The seller will be responsible for the shipping fees. Click here for more information...

What payment methods do you accept?

We accept any kind of payment: Credit Card, Check, PayPal, Money Order, Wire Transfer and Bank Transfer. However, the payment method chosen for transactions made on Craigslist depends on the seller's preferences. For example if the seller can only accept PayPal, we must receive the payment from the buyer only by PayPal.

How long before I receive my item?

We usually start the shipping process in 24 or 36 hours from the payment confirmation and will deliver the item in maximum 5 working days.

I registered but I never received an invoice?

We usually issue invoices in a maximum of 24 hours from the moment you register. If you do not receive it in your Inbox folder, you should also check your Junk or Bulk folders because our invoice contains encrypted information and might be blocked. If you did not receive it at all you should contact our Customer Support department.

What is a Transaction ID# and where can I find it?

The Transaction ID# is a unique 10 digit number assigned to your transaction which you can use to check your transaction status during your transaction period. You can check your transaction status on our Home page. The Transaction ID# is issued to you only after you register and start a transaction NOT before.

Check our listings, or try our Personal Shopping Service

Let your local Exza Trading Group Store do your shopping for you with our Exza Trading Group Personal Shopping Services.

We all live in a busy and fast paced world today, and our service provides the perfect solution for people that do not have the time to shop for their personal items and gifts for friends and loved ones!

During this holiday season, no more looking for a parking space or standing in long lines. Let us do your personal shopping for you and save you time and money!

The Exza Trading Group Personal Shopping Service is the perfect solution for individuals that do not want to order items on-line with their credit or bank debit card. Let us shop for you and order your item on our store account. It’s that easy!

All ordered items can be shipped directly to your home, to a loved one or to your local store for pick-up. It’s up to you!

Below is a service fee schedule based on total purchase price (cost of item, plus sales tax if applicable, shipping charge and Exza Trading Group service fee).

We look forward to providing you with our Exza Trading Group Personal Shopping Service.

Total Cost of Item

Exza Trading Group - Personal Shopping Service

$50.00 - $149.99
$25.00

$150.00 - $299.99
$35.00

$300.00 - $499.99
$50.00

$500.00 - $999.000
$75.00

$1,000.00 +
$100.00

Why Sell Your Vehicle on eBay ?

eBay Motors, a specialty site within eBay, is the World’s largest Online--and one of the World’s largest offline--Automotive Marketplaces. It is consistently ranked the #1 Automotive site on the Internet by Nielsen / NetRatings, with more traffic than, MSN and Cars.com combined. eBay Motors has an average of over 12 million visitors every month, and more than one million Vehicles have been sold on eBay Motors since April 2000. An Automobile sells on eBay Motors every 60 seconds. And although it is hard to believe, more Cars are sold on eBay Motors before 9:00 a.m. each day than an average Car Dealership sells all year!

That goes for KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist too. With 41.4 million unique visitors/month, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist are the largest free markets online.

What does this mean to you? Simply that your Car, Boat,RV, Airplane, or other Motor Vehicle will receive much more exposure to potential Buyers on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist fifth home than you would get if you sold it any other way. For example, 75% of all vehicles sold on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist are to out-of-state Buyers. Each vehicle listed on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist is seen by an average of 1,200 viewer.

How Exza Trading Group Helps You Sell Your Vehicle on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist

In many States only a licensed Motor Vehicle Dealer can sell a motor vehicle for you, so in select States or Cities we handle registered motor vehicles (cars, trucks, boats, recreational vehicles, motor homes, aircraft, etc.) differently from other items that we sell for our Customers.

Our comprehensive motor vehicle listing service gives you a live, professionally-created eBay Motors Auction that will bring interested Buyers to your listing. You then handle the rest of the transaction as a private vehicle sale.

Exza Trading Group Motors listing Service includes:

•An objective assessment of your vehicle’s fair market value
•Professional photography of your vehicle, inside and out (typically 30-50 photos)
•Creation of an eBay listing with a self-running slide show and a detailed description of your vehicle’s features
•Launching the Auction on eBay under your own eBay member ID

You are responsible for:

•Setting up an eBay Seller Account, if you do not already have one
•Providing an email address and phone number where bidders can contact you
•Answering questions from prospective Buyers by e-mail or phone

Exza Trading Group Motors Fees

We do not charge a percentage of your vehicle’s selling price. Instead, we charge a flat listing service fee before we photograph your vehicle. You may pay the fee by MasterCard or Visa, or in cash. The listing service fee is:

Cars, light trucks, motorcycles and watercraft
$200 - $400

Recreational vehicles and motor homes
$200 - $500

Aircraft (under 4,000 lbs. max gross takeoff weight)
$300 - $500

Other vehicles

Request a quote

eBay Fees

eBay Motors charges an “insertion fee” when your Auction starts, and a “transaction services fee” if your Auction ends with a winning bidder. eBay charges these fees directly to the credit card or bank account you place on file with eBay when you establish your Seller Account.

Insertion Fee Transaction Fee

Passenger vehicles, Recreational Vehicles
$40
$50

Aircraft, boats, and most other vehicles
$40
$50

Motorcycles
$30
$40

Powersports (ATVs, personal watercraft, etc.):
$30
$40

If your vehicle does not sell the first time it is listed, eBay allows it to be relisted; if it sells the second time, eBay refunds the Insertion Fee for the second listing.

Depending on the optional features you select for your Auction (we can make recommendations for what is best for your particular vehicle), eBay may also charge one or more of the following fees:

Reserve fee (refunded if vehicle sells) (recommended):

0.1% of reserve price
($5 min, $10 max)

10-day duration (recommended):
$8.00

Motors Pro Pack – includes Bold, Border, Highlight, Gallery Featured, and Featured Plus! (requires Feedback Score of 10)
$29.95

Highlight
$5.00

Bold
$4.00

Border
$4.00

Buy It Now
$1.00

Ready to Get Started?

Just bring your vehicle to the Exza Trading Group nearest you. We will need 20 to 30 minutes with you, and another 30 to 45 minutes to photograph your vehicle. Your listing will usually be ready to post on eBay, KIJIJI, Auto Trader and Craigslist under your account within one business day. Can't bring your vehicle to our stores? Contact us and we'll pick it up for you through our Exza Trading Group At Home Program.

Remember that your vehicle will look (and sell) the best if it is clean inside and out, including door and seatback pockets and the trunk.Be sure that all Owner's Manuals and the original dealer window sticker, if you still have it, are in the glove box. Also, bring all of the keys and remotes that you have for the vehicle with you so we can photograph them.

Spoof emails can be a major problem for unsuspecting internet users. Claiming to be sent by Exza Trading Group, eBay, Kijiji, Craigslist and Autotrader these emails ask consumers to reply with personal information, such as their credit card numbers, social security number or account password.

To help you better indentify fake emails, we follow strict rules. We will never ask for the following personal information : credit card numbers, social security number or account password.

Exza Trading Group will not ask or encourage customers to send any payment directly to the seller.

Using our service is very simple and secure, if you follow these simple rules:

1. Check your browser, our website address should look like this: http://exza-trading-group.com followed by the rest of the link. Any website that does not look like ours is a SCAM. Please make sure you are on the right track.

2. Check your emails. Make sure that any email coming from us ends in @exza-trading-group.com. Any email different than that claiming to be from us is a SCAM and should be reported.

3. If you have any doubt about your transaction, please contact customer support by using the contact us form , we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

4. Make sure that you have a Transaction ID# You will receive your Transaction ID# in your invoice as soon as the registration process is complete. The Transaction ID# will allow you to verify your transaction and payment status, and any other transaction updates made during the process. You can check your Transaction Status here. If you have a Transaction ID# you can verify on our website, you are on the right track.

If a transaction was completed and you need to send the payment details requested in your invoice, please use only our fax numbers. Do not reply to emails and do not send any payment confirmations to the seller. The seller will only be able to access the payment after you approve the item.

Stay safe by following these simple steps. Our Trust and Safety Department along with local and national police force and internet fraud departments are constantly trying to track down these scamers and shutting their websites down.

Contact us at any point of the transaction if you feel something is wrong or if you have questions about the legitimacy of your transaction. We will answer in the shortest time possible.

Other Scam alerts:

We will not ask for your Credit Card, PayPal or any other sensitive information. Any email asking for such details is a scam and should be reported.

Any e-mails claiming to buy your item where the buyer offers to pay via PayPal, Cashiers Check or Credit Cards and specifically requests the item to be shipped to Africa, Nigeria, or any other place is a scam.

MrXleader
on July 11, 2008 at 9:00 am said:
My recent experience with Exza Trading Group was truly a positive one. I have never had such a positive customer service experience such as the one Exza Trading Group provided , it was virtually effortless for me as a customer.

StraightEdge
on August 21, 2008 at 11:45 am said:
The whole process was very easy. The representatives are very willing to help in any way they can, are very easy to contact, and are very helpful every step of the way. The emails to update the status of the claim were very helpful and made things very easy to understand. Everything all around was great and I have no complaints at all.

Breezy
on September 15, 2008 at 8:45 am said:
So impressed! I thought there would be a lot of paperwork to do and records to dig up. You made it fast and easy. I will always use you for my electronic sales. Thanks!!

Drs1981Dabbeljoe
on November 11, 2008 at 9:33 am said:
The best experience ever with a sale. Fast and professional. Highly recommended

Kseforth
on December 2, 2008 at 12:00 pm said:
I was very impressed with Exza Trading Group service. They communicated well. From now on I will always us Exza Trading Group on anything I sell on KIJIJI

Martha
on January 21, 2009 at 7:30 am said:
I can’t say enough good things about Exza Trading Group.In the last three months everything we own from our cars to our PlayStation has decided to die on us. Exza Trading Group has saved my family at least a thousand dollars in repairs and the customer service is fantastic.

AckLeg92321
on March 15, 2009 at 9:09 pm said:
I was skeptical buying an camper from Exza Trading Group because I’d never heard of them. I’m glad I did!!!

Rbgspcc
on September 11, 2009 at 9:00 pm said:
Great service. No hassles, no problems. Received item. Very Happy. Will use again!

KDS
on November 29, 2009 at 5:10 pm said:
Absolutely super service and communication. Even paid for the postage for the defective item. Wow! Kudos!

Nicholas
on December 11, 2009 at 2:50 pm said:
I am very pleased with the service I have received,fast and easy I have purchased new and used products and Exza Trading Group have stood behind me 100%. I will continue to use them and tell others where to find a product for a better price.

Tsalter
on February 12, 2010 at 9:00 pm said:
Fantastic company to have on your side. sold a jukebox thru their services and they took care of everything …Awesome

Aznknightz12
on May 8, 2010 at 2:43 pm said:
Everything was handled professionally and timely — just like they advertise. I couldn’t be more pleased!

Trucksortrains
on September 11, 2010 at 5:44 pm said:
Delivery of my motor home was honored with little delay . I was skeptical at first, but Exza Trading Group did a very nice job.

LordofTheRing!
on December 5, 2010 at 12:00 pm said:
I have all my stuff sold through them, they always are very helpful and communicative. I am very pleased and recommend that you use them right now…go!

Vaulty
on December 17, 2010 at 11:15 pm said:
Would definitely recommend Exza Trading Group. Had an issue with some speakers I had bought, talked to a representative to see what could be done and within 10 days got a full refund for my speakers without any questions asked. thank you so much for your help.

Elizabeth A. W
on January 25, 2011 at 12:40 pm said:
I was very pleased with how efficient my exchange was handled and that I enjoy dealing with a company that values my opinion and is so easy to work with. I say this as a general thank you and I want you to know that I was pleased.

Vrgento
on March 11, 2011 at 12:00 pm said:
No problems, totally professional. Will buy from again.

Princess
on September 23, 2011 at 2:30 pm said:
I have used the service several times and have always received satisfactory service.

Scarlet
on December 11, 2011 at 6:12 pm said:
Simple. Fast. Spot on. No problem, no complaint. The way it should be.

SuperPiye
on March 21, 2012 at 9:30 pm said:
Ya’ll’s customer service is just great. I tell everyone about you!!!

Linda D Robertson
on May 9, 2012 at 11:00 pm said:
They were very prompt.they met all my needs. They responded in a timely manner to any and all of my concerns.

DWealss
on September 21, 2012 at 9:30 pm said:
Transaction went quickly and smoothly. Have used them before and will use them again.

Vick
on November 30, 2012 at 9:30 pm said:
Communication was easy through their web site. transaction was fast and fairly. it doesn’t get any better than that!

Angelshorse
on January 21, 2013 at 3:30 pm said:
Xxcellent Customer Service;Fast Response. Overall excellent job well done.Would recommend to others. Thanks, God Bless; KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK…

Ghost
on February 3, 2013 at 7:17 pm said:
Customer service was wonderful, I needed to contact them several times in 1 day,after completing instructions given by them, 3 different agents, each one very pleasant and very helpful!!!

Mrsushi
on May 3, 2013 at 5:38 pm said:
Do business with again. Service was fast easy and quick.

Wildon
on July 18, 2013 at 9:43 pm said:
Great looking car atv the price! The customer service is great also! And was received on time!

RenmK
on December 3, 2013 at 12:55 pm said:
Thanks Exza Trading Group for an excellent transaction, complete with prompt service, attention to detail, and a generous resolution. This excellent service has allowed me to maintain the correspondence necessary to complete this transaction without taking unnecessary time to do so. I love it when I don’t have a big hassle to complete a transaction!!!

Friedland
on February 18, 2014 at 2:57 pm said:
Exza Trading Group service is excellent. Their prices are way below manufacturer and store-bought plans and they truly deliver exceptional service.

CHD
on May 15, 2014 at 4:00 pm said:
Amazing Service.

DTfamily
on June 11, 2014 at 11:29 am said:
Friendly,helpful and patient staff.

SMGLO
on July 14, 2014 at 5:32 pm said:
In my opinion much better then PP. Thank you for everything.

Defibvt
on August 21, 2014 at 9:45 am said:
I would definitely use Exza Trading Group again!!! Easy service and fast and daily updates on transaction status… Would definitely use them again!!!

Rhonda
on August 29, 2014 at 11:24 am said:
Excellent company!!!!!

Reuben
on September 5, 2014 at 7:45 pm said:
Fast response, shipping on time… Everything was amazing! Thank you for everything.

By Phone Available Monday - Friday Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM.
By Email Available 24/7 Please contact us using the form below.

Daniel 8 :25
#218554 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:48 pm
Well, Well, Well . We found the sister scam site to this operating in Germany and Eastern Europe .

http://transwelos-gmbh.com/

Please select your country

Prosim, vyberte vasi zemi! / Prosim, vyberte vasu krajinu! / Bitte wahlen Sie Ihr Land! / Wybierz swoj kraj!

TRANSWELOS GmbH - Spedition und Lagerei (HR-Nummer: HRB 21052 / D-U-N-S® 317442606)

Marbacher Str. 111, Dusseldorf, 40597, Deutschland

Phone: +49 157 509 19754

TRANSWELOS GmbH - A Different Kind of service

TRANSWELOS GmbH have a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller from various forms of online fraud, including non-delivery or misrepresentation of goods, stolen credit cards, fake checks and money orders, Nigerian scams, and more. READ MORE...

TRANSWELOS GmbH specialize in online consignment sales for individuals, businesses, and non-profit groups. We sell your items for you on mobile.de , sauto.cz , Kijiji (an eBay owned company) autobazar.cz, bazos.sk, bazos.cz and send you a check in the mail. Our sales strategy and reputation for selling high quality merchandise, combined with excellent customer service, keeps both buyers and sellers coming back again and again. Our services are available in all the Europe , Africa and Asia.

Sounds too good to be true! We get that a lot...

The TRANSWELOS GmbH is an advertising agency specializing in the sale of boats, RVs, cars, ATVs and many more. We sell an average of over 8,000 units per month and average 23 refunds. Bottom line is our service works. Not only do we put your item ad on many of the highest rated classified sites and hit local news sites in every state... but the real value is hitting the buyer where they begin their search for items like (Cars,RVs,ATVs)... search engines. Simply put, the more ads you have the higher your ads will appear and they will appear more often on major search engines. So when the buyer begins looking they actually find your ad BEFORE they even get to the classified sites.

We are able to advertise your item on so many different classified sites and classifieds for one simple reason: We buy in bulk! We literally represent thousands of individual sellers like yourself which enables us to leverage that buying power to get your advertising at a 95% discount! Our purchasing power enables us to establish accounts with these classified sites where we can post unlimited item per month for a set fee. We then pro-rate the total amount of advertising expense over the average number of new customers per month. Meaning you pay less and your boat is advertised across a wide array of classified sites and classifieds. This is the "secret" behind how dealers turn over their large inventory of motor items in a reasonable amount of time to make a profit and stay in business. In short, you get a "dealer" type advertising campaign and pay only a fraction of the cost. It is that simple.

Our headquarters is located at Dusseldorf, Germany . Our mission is to help the people and communities where our stores are located by providing a fun, efficient and secure way to sell valuables online.

TRANSWELOS GmbH sells quality merchandise online in the rapidly growing on eBay, mobile.de, sauto.cz autobazar.cz, bazos.sk, bazos.cz. As of November, 2008, there were over 211 million registered users on eBay, trading over €1,400 worth of goods around the world every second.

Buying online may take 8 minutes but selling online can take up to 2 hours. That’s why we are here to help….we take the hassle away from you by managing the entire auctioning process from start to finish. Find out More...

Below are verified comments recently submitted by TRANSWELOS GmbH customers:

"... very impressive ... invaluable ..."

Darren Boulter *** London, UK

"... Great Services ... I Started Using Them Years Ago ..."

Robin Kilty *** Melbourne, Australia

"... helped me a lot ... really good ..."

Roman Tsertkov **** Moscow, Russian Federation

"... by far the most comprehensive ... highly recommend ..."

Simon Tittley *** Katy, TX, USA

omain Name: TRANSWELOS-GMBH.COM
Registrar: REGIONAL NETWORK INFORMATION CENTER, JSC DBA RU-CENTER
Whois Server: whois.nic.ru
Referral URL: http://www.nic.ru
Name Server: NS3.NIC.RU
Name Server: NS4.NIC.RU
Name Server: NS8.NIC.RU
Updated Date: 10-apr-2014
Creation Date: 10-apr-2014
Expiration Date: 10-apr-2015

Registrant Name: MARIO METCLAF
Registrant Organization: MARIO METCLAF
Registrant Street: 1 Wimbeld,14 Bramall Close
Registrant City: LONDON
Registrant Postal Code: E15 1RR
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7752312081
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant E-mail: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
#218556 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:59 pm
And as a bonus we find the red headed step sister in Russia .

http://global-freight-solutions-online.com/

Please select your country

Valassza ki az orszagot / Wybierz swoj kraj / Пожалуйста, выберите вашу страну

Company Registration Number in United Kingdom : 04144492

©2013 Global Freight Solutions LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Global Freight Solutions Limited - A Different Kind of service

Global Freight Solutions Limited have a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller from various forms of online fraud, including non-delivery or misrepresentation of goods, stolen credit cards, fake checks and money orders, Nigerian scams, and more. READ MORE...

Global Freight Solutions Limited specialize in online consignment sales for individuals, businesses, and non-profit groups. We sell your items for you on eBay, Oodle, Craigslist , Kijiji (an eBay owned company) Slando, Avito, Auto.ru and send you a check in the mail. Our sales strategy and reputation for selling high quality merchandise, combined with excellent customer service, keeps both buyers and sellers coming back again and again. Our services are available in United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe.

Sounds too good to be true! We get that a lot...

The Global Freight Solutions Limited is an advertising agency specializing in the sale of boats, RVs, cars, ATVs and many more. We sell an average of over 8,000 units per month and average 23 refunds. Bottom line is our service works. Not only do we put your item ad on many of the highest rated classified sites and hit local news sites in every state... but the real value is hitting the buyer where they begin their search for items like (Cars,RVs,ATVs)... search engines. Simply put, the more ads you have the higher your ads will appear and they will appear more often on major search engines. So when the buyer begins looking they actually find your ad BEFORE they even get to the classified sites.

We are able to advertise your item on so many different classified sites and classifieds for one simple reason: We buy in bulk! We literally represent thousands of individual sellers like yourself which enables us to leverage that buying power to get your advertising at a 95% discount! Our purchasing power enables us to establish accounts with these classified sites where we can post unlimited item per month for a set fee. We then pro-rate the total amount of advertising expense over the average number of new customers per month. Meaning you pay less and your boat is advertised across a wide array of classified sites and classifieds. This is the "secret" behind how dealers turn over their large inventory of motor items in a reasonable amount of time to make a profit and stay in business. In short, you get a "dealer" type advertising campaign and pay only a fraction of the cost. It is that simple.

Our headquarters is located at London, United Kingdom. Our mission is to help the people and communities where our stores are located by providing a fun, efficient and secure way to sell valuables online.

Global Freight Solutions Limited sells quality merchandise online in the rapidly growing eBay, Oodle, Craigslist , Slando and Avito. As of November, 2008, there were over 211 million registered users on eBay, trading over $1,400 worth of goods around the world every second.

Buying online may take 8 minutes but selling online can take up to 2 hours. That’s why we are here to help….we take the hassle away from you by managing the entire auctioning process from start to finish. Find out More...

Below are verified comments recently submitted by Global Freight Solutions Limited customers:

"... very impressive ... invaluable ..."

Darren Boulter *** London, UK

"... Great Services ... I Started Using Them Years Ago ..."

Robin Kilty *** Melbourne, Australia

"... helped me a lot ... really good ..."

Roman Tsertkov **** Moscow, Russian Federation

Domain Name: GLOBAL-FREIGHT-SOLUTIONS-ONLINE.COM
Registrar: REGIONAL NETWORK INFORMATION CENTER, JSC DBA RU-CENTER
Whois Server: whois.nic.ru
Referral URL: http://www.nic.ru
Name Server: NS3.NIC.RU
Name Server: NS4.NIC.RU