Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#336821 by gpks00 Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:34 am
I had an account hacked, Massdrop, and found an unknown address listed in my account. I googled the address and came across this website. Just signed up so i could post the info here.

ILYA TSITSULIN
460 Copper Drive Suite 061007
Newport, DE 19804 US

08/15/17
#339352 by aimFL Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 am
This JUST happened to me and I found this site while searching the scammer's address:

sergiy pavlenka
460 Copper Drive # 094525
NEWPORT, DE 19804
United States

My Sephora account (??) was hacked and it had my PayPal account tied to it. They bought $132.00 of makeup. Weird. I didn't catch it right away because we were evacuating because of the hurricane and didn't notice my email confirmations. Not very smart hackers. I am trying to get in touch with who I report this to? Nothing on my FBI local site. PayPal has been informed but they are very slow. I want this criminal caught. Seems like they can trace it through that box number?
#339372 by HannahsDad Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:06 pm
That address identifies a customer account with Meest. http://www.meest.us

So your fraudster is identified as Suite 061007

Meest - America Inc.
600 Markley Street Port Reading, NJ 07064
Customer service: 1-800-288-9949 / 732-634-1517

#339435 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:02 am
Follow through with Paypal to work on getting your money back, for sure. You can also report the crime to IC3: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

Provide them as much information as possible.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#346286 by L Smith Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:48 pm
I also made an account here just to post about these guys!

Last night I realised that my eBay had been hacked and someone had brought a knock-off Gucci wallet from the UK (I am in Australia) but because my PayPal account was connected to my eBay the payment processed automatically and sent the seller my actual address. After some further investigation I found that they had changed my address in my eBay account to 460 Copper Drive, Newport DE, 19804, USA. Guess they didn't realise my PayPal would automatically send my shipping details but at least it helps me target who has hacked me. I am lucky it was only a wallet costing around $50 as when I looked at my recently viewed items not only had they been looking at other wallets but also items such as a pair of $300 headphones and a $300 Dyson vacuum.
#346875 by CharK Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:20 pm
:( Apparently I have found myself not to be alone with this scam. November 12th, I received an email from paypal stating as a receipt for a purchase I did not order. The item# 322873840351 Mini WIFI Hidden Spy Camera for 28.99 and it was paid through my account and taken out of the bank already....shipping address: Ludmila Banukh, 460 Copper Dr, St. 101843, Newport, DE 19804-9004 I even have transaction number....I did contact via Resolution Center and gave all this info plus I wanted to check the address to find where this was at and discovered this forum and many entries about this address....Is this STILL under investigation???...I've cancelled my acct with Ebay and took any info off of Paypal but I'm out of 28.99....this is weird for this going on for so long...who else investigates or reports these systems and who does the follow ups, who are the investigators?....with the holidays coming up....this don't seem to be very good unless someone stops whoever is doing this. :?
#347063 by Photosensitive Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:50 am
Multiple issues:

1) Meest providing drop boxes / forwarding services for criminals
2) Ebay possibly allowing criminals to use Meest forwarding as their address
3) Ebay sellers possibly posting to an address which is not the buyer's verified address
4) Ebay/PayPal users losing control of their legitimate accounts

The spycam was almost certainly bought from Ebay. Complain to Ebay - they should be able to track the whole transaction.
#354530 by liesse00 Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:04 am
Same thing as everyone above. They hacked into my ebay account but they kept my name and phone number the same and just changed my address to the 460 Copper Drive address with suite number 111160.The strange thing is ebay and paypal show that the purchase was payed for and my paypal account is connected to my checking account but that payment still hasn't showed up.How did it get payed for then? I got a text message alert from paypal about a much more expensive purchase and I responded to stop it but when I did research on that, quite a few people are suspicious that the message actually came from paypal. I ended up looking through my viewing history based on one of the posters above and found the second purchase was in my viewing history but never got an email about that attempted purchase. So I'm not sure what's going on.