Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#211235 by John Eyu Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 am
Payoneer is the biggest scammer ever. I withdrew my fund from fxprimus to payoneer the other day. My payoneer account showed 234usd. After a few days i went to RHB bank atm machine in Malaysia to withdraw my cash. It said "transaction is cancelled" after trying for a few times, so i gave up and went back home. When i reached back home and log into my payoneer account it became 205.05 usd. I know there is a activation fee or some sort but it wouldnt has cost me 30 usd. Payoneer is a fishy company.
Advertisement

#211408 by Payoneer Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:27 am
Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear that your recent cash withdrawal attempt was not successful.

Please note that your Payoneer account does have a maintenance fee, which would either be a monthly or annual charge (depending on how your account is set up).

You can see a full list of fees for your account at any time by logging in and going to the "Help" menu. Via your online account you can also see a full breakdown of all credits and debits made to your account.

If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to personally look into this for you.

Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer
#220223 by Adrian10 Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 am
i have a payonner account and about 400 usd in my account ...my money

i never make a payment ..only i transfer from my paypal account this money into my payonner account ! only this

i make 3 transfers ...i have confirmation from paypal and from payonner - after transfer money i check and money was in my payonner account

after this i don't use my account for about 3-4 months and now when i try log in i receive message "Account Block!"

i try contact on chat, after on email ...Nobody give me any explanation

i just want to recover my money..becouse i work hard for this

i have proof with transaction made and they now tell me don't have any money in my account !!!

Wait your answer and give me someone contact can help me

Thank you
#220230 by Dotti Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 am
Welcome Adrian,

Please note that this forum is not in any way associated with Payoneer.

With that said, a representative from Payoneer has visited this thread from time to time to address things that users have posted, and on the first page of this thread, he posted his email address. You might want to try to reach him at that address.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#220620 by Payoneer Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:09 pm
Hi Adrian,

As Dotti mentioned, I'd be more than happy to look into this. Please send me a message on this forum or e-mail me with details and I'll make sure to follow up: nissimal [at] payoneer [dot] com

Nissim
#263414 by Scammeddd Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:02 am
Mod Note: Please direct your concerns to Payoneer directly. See the the above or below post of yours. Payoneer is not a scammer.

Beware of Payoneer i have been scammed for $546 dollars 2 unauthorized payments to Singapore. Payoneer makes you wait 3 months for chargeback and then says they did not win dispute. and offer less than half back as a "Good Will Refund" It is big Scam and I truly believe it is an Inside Job Period.
#263415 by Payoneer Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:11 am
We take all disputes seriously, and do our best to process them as soon as possible. Please note that Payoneer, as with all card issuing companies, issues disputes with the MasterCard network. There are strict procedures that must be followed, and a minimum waiting time in order to give all sides of the dispute a chance to review and respond.

I'd be more than happy to follow up with your specific case and see if there's anything I can do to assist. Please send your Payoneer account e-mail or incident number to [email protected]

Nissim
#310314 by SrF Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:19 am
Definitely a scam, they are not listed on the The Mastercard Compliant Service Provider List of which anyone can view and download directly from Mastercard https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchan ... -know.html

If Payoneer is legit why isn't it on the list like Paypal and alllll the other legit companies? It is because they are NOT legit and they are a scam!
#310316 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:34 am
Payoneer wrote:As mentioned, Payoneer is a legitimate site. We are a fully regulated US company and provide global payment solutions to thousands of companies and millions of people worldwide.

That being said, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience using our private loading service. If you could send me an e-mail with further details, I would be happy to follow up and assist in any way I can: nissimal [at] payoneer [dot] com

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#310333 by AlanJones Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:44 am
Thread locked - as stated, payoneer.com is a legitimiately regulated company. This forum does not deal with consumer complaints about legitimate companies.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.