Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#206979 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:43 am
Fake website - possibly used for employment or romance scams

David Williams Ltd

Telephone: 917 397-5225
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Claim to be a "Ltd" company, but have an American number (VoIP)

1-917-397-5225 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in New York City, NY

David Williams Ltd is the brain child of David Williams with the specific ethos of providing a more flexible, competitive and personalised service than that which was available from the established engineering consultancies at the time.

After its creation, the company manage sustained growth with diversification into different markets, while the addition of mechanical and electrical services disciplines expanded the firm's capabilities and opened up new markets including Industrial, Commercial, & Government Agency assignments.

Today, the firm is a leading and progressive consulting engineering organisation providing high value engineering services with an enviable reputation for quality and service delivery. .

Our core ethos remains unchanged since the formation of the company . That is to provide a high quality, professional, competitive & personalised service to our clients at all times.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210316 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:32 am
[email protected] - still scamming

I just thought I'd share my background with you, to enable you know me more. I come from a middle-class background; I was born in Norway December 22th, 1958. I am the only child of my parents, my mother is an American While my dad is from Norway... my father has worked a variety of jobs, but he ended up in construction Before he died then I was 17years old.

I am 55 years old, with a son. I have been alone 4years now.

I am in construction. I was a business owner until last year and spend most of my adult life building buildings. I was a civil/site contractor for 13 years and a General Contractor for the remaining 14. Today I work as a construction business consultant, working with owners in the organization/systems within their businesses. I love what I do.

I love the beach, I enjoy the warm weather when there are more things to do outside. I enjoy going to the movies but have not been in a while. I love country music and would like to go to the taste of Country festival at Hunted mountain. I am usually up for anything. I like opening a bottle of wine and hanging out listening to music or watching TV or live shows.

My favorite things are spending time with friends. Someone with a good sense of humor always makes me laugh, a funny show or a fun game of miniature golf! I am a happy person. One of the things that make me smile is a quick text message from a special someone letting me knows that they are thinking of me. Even if it is a message to ask how my day is.

My plan for now is to settle down with a loving and caring woman. I stay in my own house; I have 2 cars (BMW X6 and Audi A5) I am very much comfortable.

Things everyday. I don't get angry easily and if I do, I tried to control myself by leaving the scene and then go back to talk about it after we are all calmed. This will be all for now and thanks for reading, hope that you find nothing offensive in what I wrote, if there is anything else you would like to know, please do not hold back to ask. Now your turn, how long have you been single, what is your future plans, do you have any bad habit? Are you in any kind of relationship with anyone and what is the worst thing you have done and things you do for fun.

I am new to this, I will prefer if you can write me directly to my personal email to keep in touch because I can get notification on my phone whenever I get an email. [email protected]

Cheers,

David

I feels so great getting an email from a woman like you. I just subscribed to this site and still learning how this works. Gone through your profile and we do have lots of things in common perhaps that's the reason AYI sent me your way..

I wouldn't mind connecting with you and know you better.. Less I forget, you are Beautiful!

Tell me about your yourself, job, the kind of man you are looking for and what you want from a relationship.

I wont be able to sign on here when at work (social networking sites are blocked) and I really do have a busy week, so perhaps you could provide me with your other email address or maybe your line. Preferably, Here is my cell number just in case 917 397-5225

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210317 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:39 am