Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#209400 by HannahsDad Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 am
RoyalRent at http://royal-rent.co.uk
RoyalRent is one of Europe's most recognisable brands attracting thousands of buyers every month. In addition, our advanced technology allows us to market your property to buyers across our entire network of offices.

We complete thousands of valuations every week, giving us intimate knowledge of property prices in your area. Our valuations take all local benefits into account, whether your property is surrounded by the best parks, restaurants, schools or transport links
We eliminate risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, neutral, third party
Phone: +44 7990-279-804
Fax: +44 7990-279-804

Domain registered 8th July 2014, for 1 year only, by someone in Amsterdam

Advertisement

#209404 by Mike Wilson Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 am
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#209557 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 am
The domain royal-rent.org was registered today, by an individual (probably fake details).

Any site that asks you to make a payment to receive keys is a scam. If the landlord is legitimate, they will ensure that they or an agent are available to show the inside of the property, without any need for payments beforehand.

Please can you post the details of the "woman" offering the apartment, including email address and any phone numbers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209558 by Tudorbor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
The e-mail I've been talking to is [email protected]. She told me a about royal rent and how it should work but then everything smelled fishy.I am not 100% sure she is involved( or this is what I hope). What I noticed when I searched her e-mail, that she had more flats for rent around Switzerland.
#209559 by Tudorbor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:14 am
Also she is the one who told me to pay through this royal rent site and when I told her their activity has been suspended and I think it's a fraud, she told me they've been hacked and they will have another site ready for today and then I received and e-mail from royal rent with the new web site.
#209560 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:20 am
Hello Tudorbor,
the site was not hacked, it was suspend for fraud. Please post the link to the new website.

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

Opps Link already posted www.royal-rent.org

This new website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon