Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#209613 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:55 pm
Dear customer Xxxxxxxx,

We accept payments only via Bank Wire Transfer because it is an international transaction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: 1991 Saab 900 Cabrio Turbo 16V
Money Transfer Service: Bank Wire Transfer
Item Price: €4.500,00
Amount to transfer: €4.500,00 (Awaiting Confirmation)
Tracking Number: 3DE04433A8
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Instructions:

According to our policy the next step is to transfer the total amount of "1991 Saab 900 Cabrio Turbo 16V" to our company account via Bank Wire Transfer.

I) You can pay on-line through bank account (if you have an online-banking);

II) You can go to your bank and transfer the money from your account to our account via Bank Wire Transfer;

*When you complete the transfer you are requested to use the option SEPA (Express Service) so the money can reach our bank account in the next 48 hours because usually the banking transfers takes 3-5 working days.
GSC Logistic - International Financial BANK ACCOUNT:

ACCOUNT NAME: GSC Logistic

SORT CODE: 20-27-49

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 70820814

IBAN: GB47 BARC 2027 4970 8208 14

SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22

BANK NAME: Barclays BANK PLC

BRANCH ADDRESS: 53 The Broadway, EALING, W5 5JT

*Note

In order for our Financial Department to be able to validate your transfer in the shortest period of time possible, please send us the scanned receipt from your bank through:

- e-mail: [email protected]

- fax: +442081507826

As soon as we get confirmation that payment has been received we draw up the necessary documents an we start the delivery of the car to your address in D-50668 Köln, GERMANY by the Worldwide Express Service.

Thank you for choosing GSC Logistic !

GSC ID: 52314

--
International Group SC Logistic
Unit 1 Globeside Business Park
Fieldhouse Lane
Marlow
SL7 1HY Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom
Phone Number: +44 (0)20 3286 7758
Fax Number: +442081507826
Web: http://www.gsclogistic.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear customer Xxxxxxx,

We are pleased to inform that you have a package into custody at GSC Logistic

[BOOKING DETAILS]
Description of this article: 1991 Saab 900 Cabrio Turbo 16V
Currency: €
Purchase price: €4.500,00
Inspection time: 5 Days
Payment Method: Bank Wire Transfer
[SHIPPING DETAILS]
Service: GSC Logistic - Truck Delivery
Package Contents: 1991 Saab 900 Cabrio Turbo 16V, Keys & Documents
Package weight: 1,370 Kg
Declared Value: €4.500,00
Additional Services: Third Party Service
Tracking Number: 3DE04433A8
Verify Tracking Number: http://www.gsclogistic.co.uk
Status of Inspection: Excellent conditions

This package was sent on 2014-07-08 at 11:13 A.M. from:

Name-Address of the sender:

Name: Falvo FABIEN
Address: 350 Lordship Lane
City: London
County: City of London
Zip Number: SE22 8LZ

Name-Address of the receiver:

Name: Xxxxxxx Systel GmbH/OnSite Control Center (I.LVW 64)
Address: xxxxx
City: xxxxxx
County: xxxxxxx
Zip Number: xxxxx

With the tracking number that we provided above, you can check your package at http://www.gsclogistic.co.uk

Thank you for choosing GSC Logistic !

GSC ID: 52314

--
International Group SC Logistic
Unit 1 Globeside Business Park
Fieldhouse Lane
Marlow
SL7 1HY Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom
Phone Number: +44 (0)20 3286 7758
Fax Number: +442081507826
Web: http://www.gsclogistic.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello xxxxxxxxx ,

Tomorrow I will go and I will start the shipping process . An agent from shipping company will call you . He will inform you about our transaction . You will receive in your email all details ( payment invoice , tracking number , my full name and address , shipping company full address , phone , fax all details ) . After you will receive the information from shipping company , you must pay the deposit to the shipping company bank account . After that , in 3-4 working days , you will receive the car and you will have another 5 days inspection period . After this 5 days , if you don't want to keep the car , you must pay 150 EUR for a shipping back . ( but if you have seriously reason I will pay this 150 EUR ) and the shipping company will give you a full refund .

If you agree with this , tomorrow I will start the shipping process and the agent will call you .

Wait for your answer back .

Falvo F.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 4:29 PM, xxxxxxxx <sam> wrote:

I hope you are honest and don't do somthing with my ID.
I want the car shipped at the details that I gave you. My firend Frank has a big company there and can receive cars and trucks.
You have all the data, you also have my number, I send it to you on the first email.
Let me know what now? What I must do?

Gesendet: Montag, 07. Juli 2014 um 15:12 Uhr

Von: "Falvo F" <[email protected]>
An:<sam>
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500

Hello xxxxxxxxxx ,

Right now i am at work and here is not allowed to use the phone . The shipping company is from UK .

The copy of your ID I need for my safety sir . I can not pay in advance for delivery and start a shipping process for a person that I don't know .

You didn't give me your address , you gave me a friend address , you didn't give me your phone , you give me your friend phone .

I told you before how we can close this transaction . I will go , start the shipping process , pay for delivery after that the shipping company will contact you with details , information , payment invoice . After this , you must pay 4500 EUR to the shipping company ( It is a UK shipping company ) .

But you will not receive any information from the shipping company if I will not start the shipping . And without your ID ( picture ) I don't trust you and I think you just want to waste my time .

Sorry , I am a honest person and all I want to do is a fair and safe transaction , but without your cooperation is impossible .

Wish you a great day .

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 4:05 PM, xxxxxxxx wrote:

Falvio, I can not send the ID. Give me your phone number and after we can talk better and maybe I will send you my ID.
I wanted to contact the company and ask them if you really need my ID to start the shipping. This is everything that I wanted to ask. I don't understand why you don't tell me which shipping we are using, DHL UPS, Deutch Post bank....

Gesendet: Montag, 07. Juli 2014 um 14:53 Uhr

An: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500
no Sir , I wrote you an email and I told you . I can not star the shipping process if you will not give me your copy of ID . I can not start a shipping process and pay for a delivery if you can not provide me your identity .

I sent you my ID , I don't understand why you are not able to give me your ID too .

Sorry , I think you are a cheater .

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 3:46 PM, xxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand why I can't get in contact with the company.
Are you a cheater?

Gesendet: Samstag, 05. Juli 2014 um 15:17 Uhr

An: "sam" <sam>
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500
Sorry , you didn't understand my point of view .

I will find other buyer .

thank you.

Wish you much luck to find a good car in Germany

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM, x wrote:

Hello Falvio,
You don't understand. Until I have a direct contact with the shipping company I can't send you any documents. How is sending the car to Germany? Give me their contact so I can talk with them.
Also please send your phone number.
Mfg x

Gesendet: Samstag, 05. Juli 2014 um 10:41 Uhr

An: <sam>
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500
Hello Mr Samuel ,

I can start the shipping Monday morning , After that an agent from shipping company will call you.

For I can start the shipping process , I need your ID copy , without this copy I can close all the papers ( sale contract , delivery contract )

Here you have a copy of my ID to prove you my good intentions .

Wait for your copy today for I can start the shipping Monday morning .

Thank you in advance .

Falvo F.

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 4:41 PM, xxxxxx wrote:

Hello Fabien,
Name: xxxxxxxxxxx
Address for delivery:
Here is the company of my friend xxxxxx:
OnSite Control Center (I.LVW 64)
DB Systel GmbH
Goldgasse 2, 50668 Köln
Tel. +49 (0)221/141-4711
intern943-4711
Fax (0)221/141-2345
Mobil: +49 (0)160/97420674

When you say it will arrive I will be there.
About the Id copy I am sorry but I will send it directly to the shipping copmany.
Danke, xxxx

Gesendet: Freitag, 04. Juli 2014 um 09:47 Uhr

An <sam>
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500
Hello xxxxx ,

My name is Falvo Fabien .

I need from you your shipping full name , address and phone number and a copy of your ID . After that I will go at the shipping company and start the shipping process . After I will start the shipping process , an agent from shipping company will contact you with next instructions , information and payment invoice .

Wait for your details , I can start the shipping Monday morning and if you will do your part , next Friday you can have the car .

Thank you in advance .

Falvo F.

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 1:25 AM, xxxx wrote:

Ok, I did not get your name. Let me know what you need from me and also when the shipping will start.
I need to go on 15 July in vacantion so please make sure that we solve everything before.
mfg xxxx
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 03. Juli 2014 um 20:16 Uhr

Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500
all details you will receive as soon as I will start the shipping .

An agent from shipping company will contact you with information , payment invoice and all details that you need .

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:16 PM, samuel hammer <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok, who will send the car? Give me the contact so I can ask them some questions.
xxxxx
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 03. Juli 2014 um 19:07 Uhr

Betreff: Re: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500

Hello xxxxxxxx,

This transaction is like an escrow service.
I confirm that the car has German papers and German license plates.The total amount that you have to pay for the car is 4.500 euro, no extra cost or any import tax, it is a German car . When the car is in your name to the shipping company, you need to pay the SDA, so they can start the delivery. The SDA(security deposit amount) is the total price(4.500 euros) . This money will stay in a safe and secured account of them until you finish the 5 days inspection period time and you have a final decision.

1...if you decide to keep the car, you sign the papers and the deal is complete.

2...if you refuse the car, you contact them and they will bring it back here on my expense and within 24 hours you will get a full refund from them(4.500 euros) .

The delivery agent will bring you the car, keys, all the original documents and papers and also the Bill of Sale(contract) already signed by me. He will be empowered by me also to sign in my name. The car has insurance so you can drive safe in the 5 days inspection period time .

I wait your reply.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:02 PM, xxxx wrote:

Hello, How is the shipping? Can I talk with them? How much do I send to them?
Danke, sam
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 02. Juli 2014 um 21:20 Uhr
Betreff: Re: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500
Hello xxxxxx,

If you are really interested to buy my car I am ready to ship the car at your address and I will cover all shipping fees.
The delivery will be made to your home address by truck and will take 3-4 working days.
Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the car which will be through a shipping company and will also give you the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.
I will explain you step by step how this will work :
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your full name and address).
1. After I receive your shipping info, I will go to the shipping company and leave the car into your name and with your shipping address as the intended receiver.
2. The shipping company service will check the car are also all the car papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from the shipping company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the car has been tested.
1. After that, you will have to send an amount (security deposit amount) to the shipping company's financial department .
2. The shipping company service will verify the transfer, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the shipping company with your decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the car, you will return it to the shipping company with no expense and you will be fully refunded within 24 hours. Any damaged or returned unit will be either replaced or refunded.
If you agree with my idea please provide me your full name and address for shipping, so I can initiate the transaction through the shipping company service .
After that they will contact you with transaction details, invoice, payment instructions and more information about the shipping company service protection.

Thank you

2014-07-02 21:37 GMT+03:00 sam:

Hallo, I have never been to UK. How the shipping works? How is shipping the car. You send it by Lkv or what? What if something happens on the way to Germany? Sam

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 02. Juli 2014 um 13:31 Uhr
An: sam
Betreff: Saab 900 Cabriolet Turbo 16V Cabrio/ Roadster 1991, 95000 km., EUR 4.500
Hello Mr Samuel,

Hier können Sie übersetzen den Text in Deutsch : http://translate.google.de/?hl=de#
My last price is 4.500 € . I worked in Germany for about an year ,and now they moved my office in London , UK . Now i'm located in London and the car is here with me . I separate with heavy heart from this beautiful and very well maintained car but i must sell it because I need to buy a car with the wheel on the right side. This is an German car with German papers.From this point we have two options so we can go further with the transaction :
1) You can come over my place and take the car .
2) I can ship it to your home address at my cost

I wait your answer !

Hallo xxxxxxxxx,

Hier können Sie übersetzen den Text in Deutsch : http://translate.google.de/?hl=de#
Meine letzte Preis ist 4.500 €. Ich arbeitete in Deutschland für etwa eine Jahr, und jetzt zogen sie mein Büro in London, UK. Jetzt bin ich in London und das Auto ist hier bei mir. Ich trenne mit schwerem Herzen von diesem schönen und sehr gut gepflegtes Auto, aber ich muss es verkaufen, weil ich ein Auto mit dem Rad auf der rechten Seite kaufen müssen. Dies ist ein deutsches Auto mit deutschen Papieren. Ab diesem Zeitpunkt haben wir zwei Möglichkeiten, so dass wir weiter gehen können mit der Transaktion:
1) Sie können kommen in meinem Haus und das Auto nehmen.
2) Ich kann es zu Ihnen nach Hause liefern auf meine Kosten

Ich warte Ihre Antwort!

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement