Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#211818 by mariko Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:15 pm
briskunited.com/
Name; Brisk United
IP 103.21.58.194

The site used by Facebook romance scammer. The scammer preferred use of Facebook chat function, so that victim does not know his email address and phone number. I have decided to post to this fake sites forum because format may be appropriate without scammer's phone or email address info but have fake site info.

Scammer name is Mark Edward. (facebook.com/mark.edward.54540218)

The scammer told the victim that he is sending precious goods and cash in the box.
Then the scammer gave her URL of the courier company, to track the goods,
The victim declined, and then the scammer threatening her. The victim wisely ignored incoming phone calls, that were from Malaysia, obviously the fake courier company in Malaysia where the fake box of gift is supposed to be stuck due to precious goods and cash included. The victim came to aware and contacted me. I have advised the victim to continue ignore contacts from the scammer, and change all her contacts known by him. ,

This is facebook message from the scammer, telling the victim about the gift package.

I have sent you the gifts through Courier Service and i bought you expensive gifts because your expensive to me..I inserted 60,000 thousand pounds inside the package. Once you receive the package,please open the Apple laptop carton pack you will see the money, and you take 20,000 thousand pounds from the money use it and take good care of your self and you keep the remaining 40,000 thousand pounds when i visit you in Japan we will use the remaining 40,000 thousand pounds for our expenses and also for my hotel bills in Japan.
Tomorrow Tuesday i will start my sailing and i will spend 2 months in my sailing and once i finish my trip i will book my flight ticket and visit you in Japan on the month of (September) because i want to spend my holiday with you in Japan
This is the Courier Service Website:
//www.briskunited.com/track-apps.php" target="blank">http://www.briskunited.com/track-apps.php and this is the tracking Number <removed tracking number to protect privacy> MW Please always use the Courier Service website and the tracking number to track the package and know when the package have arrive in Japan.
Take good care of your self for me and always pray for my sailing.I wish you strong and good health.Hug and kisses

This message is after she declined the gift.

My dearest XXX, i am very disappointed you..How can you insulting me in this way? Did i offended you by sending you a gifts?..Oh my God..I regretted why i know someone like you in my life and i regretted sending you such expensive gifts because you don`t deserve it..Anyway i don`t have any power to call back the package to Uk,once you receive the package take it with you but remember that god is seen you for your weekedness

Courier Company contact information ;
Contact Information
UK OFFICE (HQ):
59 Old Hall Lane,
Manchester M14, England.
(+44) 793-677-3248

USA OFFICE:
127 4th Avenue,
New York City, NY 10003,
(+1) 845-445-3971

ASIA OFFICE:
Jalan Pelabuhan 42005
Port Klang, Selangor Malaysia
(+60) 166889294 / (+60)166105814
Email: [email protected]
Office: (+44) 07936773248
Email: [email protected]

Fake site is in progress of being reported as fraudulent site.
Advertisement