Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#213918 by anna shiru Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:44 am
Hi Dear, i will like to inform you that,the YMCA will be undertaking a project of a sub headquarters in your country and other nominated countries ,7 official citizens are needed from your country to be part of the project,and it will be open doors for employment. And the organization need some external candidate other than the US from other countries that will be working with the YMCA team apart from other external candidates needed for the sake of the projects . You will have to come over to the US for enlightenment and coaching for two months training before you may be posted... as one of the team member for the commencement of the project, and these workers will be highly paid , each workers will be receiving not less than $25,000 monthly, depending on your working hours including free accommodations in whatever station you might be posted to, throughout the 10 months project of constructing recreational camping activities in those countries.you are also lucky that your country is one of those countries where this project will be taking place.
If you are then consider to be among the project organization,you should forward your application and get your application form and membership form of the YMCA and the organization working permit, and you will be visiting the organization for your convocation before the commencement of the project in September.2014 If you consider this great opportunity which the YMCA are given globally, you have to therefore contact the below person for your early application.While you apply for detail information, I will talk to her, and l will be here to stand for you and to monitor the situation in your favor i will be happy to receive you here in my beloved Country (America).
you can take a look on our website page http://www.ymca.net/ If you consider this great opportunity the ymca are given globally,you have to forward your application to Mrs Sara Winfield,Scholarship
for students will be given for student willing to further their studies
in the US through the YMCA,If you should apply for it, let them know that I recommend you for it they will not waste time with your application
Contact person:Contact person:
Mrs Sara Winfield
Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Address:St.Clair Shoes,Michigan YMCA
23401 East Jefferson
Michigan,Tel 1602594052
Advertisement

#213925 by vonpaso xlura Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:15 am
It's a scam. The writing is African, and the email addresses are at free email domains, not the YMCA's domain.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10