Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#216191 by Barbara Solis Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:02 am
Hi,
i bought watches from a website earlier called http://www.p-cls.com (also called Perfect Clones), today the website has changed name to http://www.pf-818.com. They are changing name frequently. The owner calls himself "Josh" or "Joshua". This person is a big time scammer, a real asshole. Over the last 5 years I have done business over the internet, this is the lowest creep I have ever encountered.

WARNING... DO NOT BUY ANY WATCHES FROM THIS SCAMMER. After you pay for high end ETA Swiss movement for like +400 dollars, Joshua will send you cheap chinese crap worth 70 to 100 dollars. His business is to scam people who knows about watches and better movements such as Sellita, ETA, SeaGull and so on. You pay for high quality, and he send you crap, I mean litterally broken crap that in mnay cases don't even work (I had in one shipping 3 broken watches out of 4, and the working watch was not as described either).

When you complain about quality, his english suddenly become very poor. If anyone here want all email correspondece and the evidence of the scam, please feel free to contact me on email Removed (BW).

We will hunt this asshole "Joshua" till his last day as a watch dealer. Anyone have any information about this scammer, then we will pay money for all info leading to his true identity and whereabouts.

Sincerely
Removed (BW)
Advertisement

#221970 by Tuono Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:19 am
What's the matter, afraid of a bit of competition (I presume with a post like this you have your own website?)

I could not recommend Josh highly if enough. I've dealt with him for over 5 years and the one issue I had (watch arrived damaged) he replaced without hesitation

Ps thanks for the link to his new website. I had lost it :lol:
#221972 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:27 am
Hi "Tuono" (or should I just call you "Josh"), thanks for visiting us. So just to clarify, you've been dealing with a "business" for 5 years, yet their original website was only set up last year - wow that's some going.

I think it is fair to say that at best, you will be getting cheap low quality fakes from this Chinese scammer and at worse nothing at all for your money.

The website has no easily findable physical contact details, claims to have had "48849206 requests since Thursday 07 July, 2005", but was only set up In August of this year.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#376476 by gjschwartzman Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:54 pm
I too have unfortunately been scammed by this Joshua, also known as Zhao Xiao Bin. I spent over $400 for a replica Rolex, only to receive a defective product. I mailed it back to this man, and have now been waiting nearly 4 months for the return. All I get is excuses. I have learned a very painful lesson. :(