You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#152705 by Grunt Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 am
BBC One National Lottery Team

National Lottery Draws Results Genuine.
BBC INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY CENTER NO: 768 DERRY WAYN WNT.
LONDON. ENGLAND.
Po Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom

Email: ([email protected])
always Visit Our Web Site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/ for more verifications.

Winning No: 1393
Saturday 25 February 2013
BBC LIVE DRAW NO. 1393

Thunder ball result (06) (16) (17) (28) (33) Bonus No (01)
DRAW RESULT PRIZE BREAK DOWN

This is to inform you that you have WON the sum of £50,000.00GB Pounds from our 2013 charity bonanza. The draw winning no. 1393 brought out your E-mail address from a Data Base of Internet Email Users and qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, in the ongoing £44.4million spring lottery charity bonanza for London's heritage,
Held on the 25th February 2013. The BBC National Lottery Fund gives grants to sustain and transform
Individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change lives in every part of the global world.
All Participants for the E-MAIL Version were selected randomly from Forty four (44) E-mail Addresses from all the Domain Network Services all over Asian, Africa and Europe countries.
You are advised to fill below fund release application letter and send to back to us by Email ([email protected]) As soon as your application is received, Barclay’s Bank Plc London which is secondarily affiliated to this program shall process the transfer your winning, which has already being coded into a "Barclays Masters Card" to you in your country. The process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

NOTE: The following Reference Number has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: Draw No: (1393) BONUS No ( 01)

Sir/madam
APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Email from BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY, Development of England. I was made to believe that this sum (£50,000.00 GBP) is deposited in BARCLAY’S BANK PLC LONDON. Your are to contact us via E-mail (http://[email protected]) providing the below stated information for the processing of your claims:

Below is my Personal Information:

1, My full Name Surname First…….
2, My Address………
3, My Country…………
4, State………
5, Mobile Number………..
6, Sex……….
7, Age………….
8, Marital Status……….
9, Occupation…………
10, Draw Number……………
11, Thunder Ball Result……………
12, Bonus Number………...
13, Winning Email………
14, Amount Won………….
15, Scan copy of your Valid ID proof

Mode of payment:

Your winning have being coded into a Barclays Masters ATM card, that can be used any where in the world.

Yours sincerely,
BBC Claims Manager
Dr .Morrison Jones

Visit Our Web Site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

Your Online coordinator
Mr.David Gibson the online coordinator

UK BBC LOTTERY SPONSORS: Anne Robinson presents the quick-fire general knowledge quiz.

Received: from 77.220.7.123
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013
IP: 77.220.7.123
Organization: Wash NOC First Network
Advertisement