You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#155018 by buried under 419s Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:59 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from omp1023.access.mail.mud.yahoo.com (omp1023.access.mail.mud.yahoo.com [66.94.237.118])
(8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id r298Pict077474
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA bits=256 verify=NO)

(envelope-from [email protected])
Received: (qmail 68375 invoked by uid 1000); 9 Mar 2013 08:25:44 -0000
Received: (qmail 19350 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Mar 2013 08:25:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1362817540; bh=pzlE7qKePjSVZWMwnXLAJZR3K8jV13BAiDpgbZ9beQY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; -
Received: from [41.151.36.82] by web5706.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 09 Mar 2013 00:25:40 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,Q09OR1JBVFVMQVRJT04gWU9VIEhBVkUgV09OIEdCUMKjMSwwMDAsMDAwLjAwIChPTkUgTUlMTElPTiBHUkVBVCBCUklUQUlOIFBPVU5EUyAKT05MWSkgWU9VUiBFLU1BSUwgSS5ELiBFTUVSR0VEIEFTIE9ORSBPRiBUSEUgVEVOIEZJTkFMIFJFQ0lQSUVOVFMgT0YgQSBDQVNIIApHUkFOVC9ET05BVElPTiBPRiAoR0JQwqMxLDAwMCwwMDAuMDApIFBPVU5EUyBJTiBUSEUgRkFDRUJPT0sgLyBZQUhPTyBNRVNTRU5HRVIgCkNIQVQgQVdBUkRTIFBST01PVElPTiBVLksuIEUtTUFJTCBEUkFXLCBGT1IgVEhFIENMQUkBMAEBAQE-
X-RocketYMMF: webbvx3215
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/726 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 00:25:40 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Facebook Awards Promotions UK <[email protected]>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fw=3A_UK=2ECONGRATULATION_YOU_HAVE_WON_GBP=A31=2C000=2C000?=
=?iso-8859-1?Q?=2E00?=
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="805399167-606572444-1362817540=:4784"
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.2.7

--805399167-606572444-1362817540=:4784
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON GBP£1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION GREAT BRITAIN
POUNDS
ONLY) YOUR E-MAIL I.D. EMERGED AS ONE OF THE TEN FINAL RECIPIENTS OF A CASH
GRANT/DONATION OF (GBP£1,000,000.00) POUNDS IN THE FACEBOOK / YAHOO
MESSENGER
CHAT AWARDS PROMOTION U.K. E-MAIL DRAW, FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR PRICE YOU
ARE TO
CONTACT THE BELOW INFORMATION VIA E-MAIL WITH YOUR REF.FB/968/09. PLEASE
SEE
ATTACHED DOCUMENT FILE FOR FURTHER STEP HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. TEL:
+44-703 174
7620 / +44-703 174 8924 / FAX: +44-7031817995

ATTACHMENTS

FAKE British passport

Letter
Facebook_Award_Promotions UK _NEW_ _1_.pdf
Rev. William Gerry

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

MINISTRY OF FINANCE
LONDON, ENGLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
APPROVAL PAYMENT

Office of the Operation Manager
Ministry of Finance Payment Centre.
Head Office, 5 Google reviews
Retail unit 8, Canada Place
Canary wharf, Greater London England

Attn: Sole beneficiary
Dear Customer,
Compliment of the season to you!!!
The Bank of England Ltd Chief Auditor Management England United Kingdom, desires
to inform you that your funds transfer with us has been programmed among the five (5)
transactions that would face annulment on the 15th Nov, 2012 after DR. David Cameron
Presidential open talk on Tuesday 13th July, 2012 for his first term in the office as Prime
Minister of the Britain.
This is to report to you that our bank have received a correspondence from the Federal
Royal High Court as cancellation notice for your lottery funds transfer to be deleted from
foreign payment file .We have waited long time enough for you to fulfill the required
obligations and claim the funds like other beneficiaries that have claimed their funds
before February ending but nothing comes up from you as the funds owner.
The Management of this bank held an urgent meeting again in my office on the 21st
Feb, 2013, regards to the transferring of your funds of GBP£1,000,000.00 Equivalent
to $1,600,481.27 USD by t.t wire transfer or through UPS Currier delivering agency
and they have asked my office to submit all the paper works and files containing your
funds confidentiality but I refused and asked the board members to give me from now till
Monday next week again for the last time so that I consult you personally to know your
mind concerning the funds which was on hold by the IMF Government board.
Further more, you are advised to reply to this email after reading, and feel free to tell us
why you abandoned such huge amount here. Let us know if you are no longer interested
on this transaction any more.
Finally, if you still have the interest of being paid your funds by T.T Wire Transfer or
through UPS currier Service delivering agency; you should kindly forward your receiver
permit bank account details immediately. Also, you required paying the cost of the
transfer for the retrieving of your payment documents from the Federal Royal High
Court England and I will thereby write an appeal letter to Court of Appeal England
Republic against the (Cancellation Notice of Your Inheritance Lottery Fund) in

MINISTRY OF FINANCE
LONDON, ENGLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
APPROVAL PAYMENT
FORM F
24 hours banking service. Please reflect on the time difference in United Kingdom if contacting us
from overseas.
ordinance of Federal Royal High Court England. After this process, you shall start to
receive your transfer at once basis as agreed on the initial stage.
Remember: This transaction has been overdue payment and it's time it'll be dispatched
to your home address through ATM CARD or T.T wire transfer.
You also instructed to open the attachment file and view how the funds will be
delivering to you through UPS or by the Lloyds Banking Group England.
I am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.
Best Regards.
Dr. Mrs. Josephine Fitzpatrick
Operation Manager
Ministry of Finance
England (UK)
Email: [email protected]
TEL :Attn: Sole beneficiary
Dear Customer,
Compliment of the season to you!!!

The Bank of England Ltd Chief Auditor Management England United Kingdom, desires
to inform you that your funds transfer with us has been programmed among the five (5)
transactions that would face annulment on the 15th Nov, 2012 after DR. David Cameron
Presidential open talk on Tuesday 13th July, 2012 for his first term in the office as Prime
Minister of the Britain.

This is to report to you that our bank have received a correspondence from the Federal
Royal High Court as cancellation notice for your lottery funds transfer to be deleted from
foreign payment file .We have waited long time enough for you to fulfill the required
obligations and claim the funds like other beneficiaries that have claimed their funds
before February ending but nothing comes up from you as the funds owner.

The Management of this bank held an urgent meeting again in my office on the 21st
Feb, 2013, regards to the transferring of your funds of GBP£1,000,000.00 Equivalent
to $1,600,481.27 USD by t.t wire transfer or through UPS Currier delivering agency
and they have asked my office to submit all the paper works and files containing your
funds confidentiality but I refused and asked the board members to give me from now till
Monday next week again for the last time so that I consult you personally to know your
mind concerning the funds which was on hold by the IMF Government board.
Further more, you are advised to reply to this email after reading, and feel free to tell us
why you abandoned such huge amount here. Let us know if you are no longer interested
on this transaction any more.

Finally, if you still have the interest of being paid your funds by T.T Wire Transfer or
through UPS currier Service delivering agency; you should kindly forward your receiver
permit bank account details immediately. Also, you required paying the cost of the
transfer for the retrieving of your payment documents from the Federal Royal High
Court England and I will thereby write an appeal letter to Court of Appeal England
Republic against the (Cancellation Notice of Your Inheritance Lottery Fund) in
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
LONDON, ENGLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
APPROVAL PAYMENT
FORM F
24 hours banking service. Please reflect on the time difference in United Kingdom if contacting us
from overseas.
ordinance of Federal Royal High Court England. After this process, you shall start to
receive your transfer at once basis as agreed on the initial stage.

Remember: This transaction has been overdue payment and it's time it'll be dispatched
to your home address through ATM CARD or T.T wire transfer.

You also instructed to open the attachment file and view how the funds will be
delivering to you through UPS or by the Lloyds Banking Group England.

I am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.
Best Regards.

Dr. Mrs. Josephine Fitzpatrick
Operation Manager
Ministry of Finance
England (UK)

Email: [email protected]

TEL :( +44) - 703 174 8924

Forest Road
Feltham
Middlesex TW13 7DY
United Kingdom
Trade Registry Number: 1933173
VAT Number: GB 222421710

Attn: Sole beneficiary,
Dear Valued Customer
UPS: Redirection of your Package (MasterCard ATM) to your correct address.
This email is coming to you as a reminder concerning your pending package that has
been with us for a long time. As you already know that this is containing your pending
Master DEBIT CARD Package in your name and in the amount of £1,000,000.00
GBP it’s Equivalent to ($1,600,481.27 USD). This email is to let you know that our
delivery team has finally carried out delivery of your package. The package left London
England on 18/11/2012 and since on the 18th of Nov, 2012 it has been in Louisville,
Kentucky, United States awaiting custom clearance.

On the tracking page you will see that this package is going to a wrong address. This is
because you have refused to give us your cooperation.

You are hereby advised to provide us with the below details so we can
Immediately have it sent out to our deliverymen in Kentucky.

Upon receiving your correct details from you, we will immediately notify our
regional depot office and the Airport Authorities in USA so that the package
will be redirected to your correct address immediately. Give me a call on (+44)
- 703 174 8924. This is important and as such your immediate response will do
you Good as your package will be re-directed to your designated address
without delay.

Please respond immediately to have UPS deliver your package to you today.
You can also email our dispatch office: [email protected]
Truly Yours,
Mrs. Tina Green
UPS Online Management Team.

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement