You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#162569 by brmott88 Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:59 am
SCHLAPBACH Martina <[email protected]>
2:34 AM (23 minutes ago)

to undisclosed recipients

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July,
2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us
via our personal email for more details ([email protected])

Just letting everyone know I read up on what everyone is saying these poor folks don't deserve this!!! So please ignore these messages they are not real
Advertisement

#165735 by Possums Tue May 14, 2013 11:46 am
Hi

I just received this email. Not knowing about the Large's and their win I googled it.
This the email that they sent me.

Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 3:32 AM
To: Chesley, Ellen
Subject:

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details ( [email protected] ). You can verify our story by visiting the web page below. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scot ... ning.html4

I hope that this helps.
And after reading about the Large's act of kindness when they won only to have
Scum do this … I hope they find whoever is behind it all!!
#167383 by spike469 Thu May 30, 2013 9:54 am
Got an email on this today latest addy they are using is [email protected] I dont understand why these scammers cant be tracked down. I saw an interview with allen large a couple months ago,Violet has passed away,and he was just heartbroken the people are using his story to scam others
#167474 by KennaS411 Fri May 31, 2013 11:00 am
I just received an e-mail from them with the e-mail address "[email protected]. I assumed it was a scam and did a little research. There is also a link to Dr. Veronica Kekosz at Sunnybrook hospital. She is a real person but I am not sure she knows that her name is being used in conjunction with this scam.
#168857 by batrob61 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 pm
I had an idea it was a scam. So I decided to play along. I wrote an email to the Larges and in response it was worded withh the same context I had used.. Had them there, but I went further. Googled Map the address and showed me the bank with the name on it.Investigated further and wrote an email to the "gentleman" in charge of the account. Got a repley 2 days later. Had to laugh though. The Queen's English was not used very well, though the letter was well crafted. It came down to the account opening information to reach my final conclusion. From that point it was a bust...But it was fun seeing what these people will do to get your money and your personal info. People really need to watch out for these scams..Hope I can find more. I enjoy doing the research..BE Caresul..
#169337 by anti scams Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 am
I also got an email, it was yesterday. They sent me the same thing pretty much. I sent them my address and phone number, now I wish I hadn't of. I wish somebody would catch these people, giving false hope to people that really need help, and have been praying for miracles to happen! This makes me so mad! These people that do these kind of things will be paid back one way or another. :evil:

Also the email address is [email protected]

They also gave a phone number too 228-220-4778

Someone should call it!

They're was also a Haley Stacey J. mentioned. That was who the email showed up from.