You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#167007 by Grunt Mon May 27, 2013 6:53 am
FMF
Commity
serious relationship
Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
My Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
My Profession: Director
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

pic shows Patrick J. Hagan, a premier foreign & domestic patent attorney
Advertisement

#167008 by Grunt Mon May 27, 2013 6:54 am
his message on FMF
CONGRATULATIONS LUCKY WINNER

British GLOBAL Center
BG Center, 81New-gate Street,
London EC1A 7AJ, United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]

Congratulations Dear Lucky Winner,

WE ARE DELIGHTED TO INFORM YOU THAT The GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY In conjunction with the British Government Note that your fishmeetfish.com account profile have won you the sum of FIve Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling (£500,000,00,) in GLOBAL COMPANY award Promotion this year 2013. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the selected Lucky Winners in this month's draw. Winners must be paid in accordance with their Settlement Centers. Global Prize Award must be claimed not later than 15days from date of Draw. Note, Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited and will be stake for next deaw. Stated below are Your Identification Numbers

BATCH NO: MFI/06 APA-43658
REFERENCE NO: 2006234522
PIN NO: 1207

You are adviced to contact our Promotion Manager for the claim of your winning prize on this email
[email protected]

Below are the information's needed for the claim of your fund.
1. Full Name :
2. Address:
3. Sex:
4.Occupation:
5. Phone Number:
6. City:
7. Country:
8. Age:
9. A Copy of Your ID card
10. Email.
Please contact the manager incharge immediately you receive this message to enable them proceed on your payment.

yours in Service,
Madam Norah Lewis-Cole