You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#170754 by Norman Barlleo Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:15 am
DAVE & ANGELA CHARITY HOME
58 QUEENS-WAYS SUITE 161 LONDON,
SW1V 3DW,UNITED KINGDOM

I and my wife won one of the biggest EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY PRIZE of £101,203,600.70 GBP(One hundred and one million,two hundred and three thousand pounds) and we just commenced our charity donation.

We are giving out cash donation of £500,000.00 GBP(Five hundred thousand) to five(5) lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organizations from 5 regions of the world.
You can view our interview by visiting the web page below-:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... amily.html

Your email address was submitted to i and my wife by the google management team and you are receiving this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky beneficiaries in this program.

For claims,do provide the below details to our project auditor, Mr Ferdinand Carsley as to direct our mandated bank to make payment to you upon the receival of your details-:

DAVE & ANGELA CHARITY PROJECT AUDITOR,
MR FERDINAND CARSLEY:
EMAIL:[email protected]
TEL: +448713150059

1. FULL NAMES.
2. MOBILE NUMBER.
3. COMPLETE ADDRESS / STATE / COUNTRY.
4. AGE / SEX / MARITAL STATUS
5.OCCUPATION.
6. A SCANNED COPY OF ANY VALID ID PROOF RECOGNIZED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY FOR PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.

Be informed that all donation fund must be claimed before 7 days of this notification.
Congratulations & Happy celebration.

Yours Sincerely,
Dave & Angela Dawes

DON'T tell the scammer that you found him in this site. Just cease all communications with him and move on.
Advertisement