Information on romance scams and scammers.
#100285 by Spook Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 am
http://www.4ppl.com/killn
i am looking for a man to marry :lol:

Hello how are you doing ..?My name is dani and am here looking for a woman to love and marry :lol: and what are you here seeking for and can you tell me more about yourself add me at [email protected]
Last edited by Spook on Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#100338 by Grunt Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm
http://www.anti-scam.org /scammer/4554.html
Name: Kris Graham
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Ghana , Accra
Phone: 00233542870035

facebook.com
uid 100003080066377
Jennifer Badu Jackson
Works at bank manager

facebook.com
uid 100003240577411
Sandra Zarrouk
Married

facebook.com
mary.layton3
Mary Gerrad
About Mary
This is the first time,that I post my self on the internet(feels funny),because i normaly meet people in person,but I guess it should not be a problem to meet the right person.I just want to find one good real man that knows how to treat a real woman(Because I know how to treat a man).Iam a decent looking girl and have a good heart and soul (sometimes to good thats what people say) i am carring, very open& honest (I hate lies )truthful,very romantic, funny and adventures love to do things,but also relax, love to cook,(i guess I should be chef,lol),listen to soul,jazz and r&b, watch good movies etc.romance movie and my favourite is Love don't cost a thing and i am hard working and very amitious,but know when to stop and take time for you.If you are looking for a good wife and success relationship,call on me no games i will treat you like King. then maybe i am the one. I am not a control freak and expect the same ,give each other space and respect.So if you are Honest (no freaking lies and storys) beautiful from the inside out, have a good heart and soul and like some how to plan things in life and looking for a real true relationship

pictures used by this scammer

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

with this pic
sonico.com/u/67196241
Victoria Owiredua in Greater Accra, Ghana - Sonico Ghana
Last edited by Grunt on Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#100391 by Grunt Sun May 06, 2012 6:13 pm
netlog
marietommy
female - 26 years, United States
Name marie tommy
Date of birth 05/10/1985
Location (District of Columbia) United States
Native language English

best-dating-websites
About marie tommy
I am a woman
From Reykjavik, Iceland
Age 28 y.o.
Marital status Single
Education College student
Occupation Edcation
Speak English
More about me:
Am good looking and i love kids, traveling and cooking...
About my ideal partner:
Am here to find a man that really know how to treat a woman and respect her feelings, a man who is willing to build up a good and happy relationship with me