Information on romance scams and scammers.
#110350 by Grunt Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 am
email address and pictures forwarded

no reply yet, but scammer for sure :lol:

whoscammedyou.com
This man contacted me through match.com using the name Robert McMiller. Said he was a mechanical engineer who started his own company doing industrial machines for international companies. Said he's from New Zealand, moved to Fresno CA ~2 yrs ago and Houston in October '11. Wife died 2 yrs ago from breast cancer (but I couldn't find an obit in ANY of the California or Auckland, NZ papers from '09-'11 that listed her). His children's names are Julie and Mark; I actually spoke to Julie on the phone and she's a very sweet little girl (5 yrs old, Mark is 3). He just finished a 2 week contract in the Republic of Benin (west Africa) installing industrial generators, shipment was way above what he was prepared to pay so I loaned him $3K.

Advertisement

#110351 by Grunt Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:38 am
lets101.com
Almedhazan
46 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Allhallows, Kent, UK
More about Almedhazan
Looking for: Serious Relationship
I speak: English
Ethnicity: White, non-Hispanic
Education: Masters
Children: Yes
My interests: Dining, Travel

I appear mild, attractive and soft, but I act rather reserved until I know people very well. I have a strong need for emotional security and a sense of belonging and loyalty, and I'm deeply attached to the past and present. but I need to do it and learn to be risky. I'm becoming addicted to work a lot. even if I%u2019m not in the University. I like to be disciplined, honest, sincere, self-motivated, analytical, and ambitious. I'm could be caring and kind. I can be critical and very complaining. I have been developing expertise and competency in many specialized areas. I like to organize, categorize with all minded heart!

am Almed Hazan work as an offshore engineer
#110352 by Grunt Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 am
facebook.com
Almed Hazan
Worked at Diamond Offshore Drilling
Studied at University of Waterloo

Favorite Quotations
people ask me why it's so hard to trust people,
and i ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.

profile from June 10

his favorite site to scam victims seems to be match.com

whoscammedyou.com
This man goes by the name of David Campbell and he is on the Match.com dating site. He is very romantic and portrays himself as divorced with french roots, one daughter and lives in virginia beach, va. He claims to work in Richmond Virginia and commutes between Virginia Beach and Richmond while traveling abroad frequently. He will freely send you 7 photos, but will send nothing more after that. He gives a real virginia beach address and phone number, but the innocent person living at that address and answering that phone number is a different David Campbell. "David" will send many long and effusive emails. Engage in long chats on yahoo messenger. Will make a few phone calls. Sends flowers. I also received a nice order of lingerie from Victoria's Secret. All this without a single meeting in person----then the boot drops. He is traveling overseas and suddenly comes up short in cash to gain his licensure to start his own international network business. He needs me to Western Union him a large sum of money immediately. Upon questioning, he becomes hostile. Upon checking his order status from Victoria's Secret and the florist, i discover that the orders were placed by a woman in Ohio. I ran his ISP address and discovered that he was located in Lagos Nigeria and Charlotte NC, which is common among Nigerian Male Dating Scams. Please be warned!
#110353 by Grunt Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 am
facebook.com
Adams Sanusi
Worked at Self Employed Contractor
Studied at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Dublin, Ireland

About Adams
am Mr Adams Sanusi from Dublin, inland. But lives @ London am into Constructions, i mean a Contractor and not yet Married.

his blurbs are just gorgeous :laugh-s:

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=223336