Information on romance scams and scammers.
#118096 by ratt84 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 am
QP
john creig
45 / Male
Fenton, Missouri, United States
Joined 07/06/12

hello how are you doing right? I'm William and I'm new here and lookingaround when i saw your profile, pretty. I had to sending you a massage, you look so pretty.i just want to say that you are quite attractive and good looking lady who can not be left without notice chosen.
hank you pretty for the reply i will really love to knw more about you...if you want we can chat on yahoo [email protected] that is my email you can add me so we can chat more.
Advertisement

#118098 by ratt84 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 am
foursquare.com/user/18357573
mark c.
Alba, PA

friendpad.com/profile/briangutierrez201.htm
briangutierrez201
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Marital Status: Divorced
Income: I have Net Worth
Drink?: Often
Looking For: Long Term
Seeking: Female

About Me
I'm a romantic guy, but also educated, solid and dependable. I like to think I am romantic, passionate, giving, well-mannered, curious, funny and strong. When I find you, my true love I will always smile at you and make you feel happy.
#118102 by ratt84 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 am
mydailyflog.com
MDF
aypumpin2012
akinremi ayobami
Basic
32 year old, man from United States
simplicity is the key to the game

Hello Angel Pretty..I´m bobby am 35 years 6"1 tall with brown eyes and dark brown hair ....Seeking for a very nice beautiful woman like you and honest,distance is not the problem for me i just need the real woman that will show me love i can move to anywhere to find my real lover,I am a kind man with a good heart. I am honest, dependable,loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a WOMAN is GOD´s undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished,Kindly contact me on [email protected] i wiil be online could chat and see where this would lead us.bobby i would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprize me with a little kiss when I le I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she´s thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she´s thinking about me... Because I will be doing the ..same. my.. yahoo id [email protected] wiil be online wating 4 u
#118105 by ratt84 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 am
facebook.com/hotchner.aaron.9
Hotchner Aaron
Studied t at The University of Western Ontario
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Brooklyn, New York
Knows American English, Canadian English, German Sign Language

Favorite Quotations
I love a good laugh. Life is too short to not to love and laugh. Even if that laugh is at my expense....a life without laughter and love, is not much of a life

About Hotchner
When people are sometimes asked to describe me, the term "spark plug" is often used. I know how to speak my mind and get what I want, but I do so with a smile. I've been known to assess first impressions quickly (both personally and professionally) and generally do not waiver from my initial conclusion. I'm considered a very generous person in all aspects of my life especially in friendship, family and love. I've been told that I'm smart, and sensitive, although I also tend to be a bit modest too. I'm looking for a woman who shares my views on love, family and friends and is ready for all of it to begin with me. I love to be with my kids and spend quality time with them, they are my life. Their mom and i separated a while ago. I am ready to find someone new and spend the rest of my life with them. I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens.

#118107 by ratt84 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 am
facebook.com/thomson.silas
Thomson Silas
M.D. at Buy and Sales
Studied at DeVry University
Lives in Las Vegas, New Mexico
Male

About Thomson
i'm just an humble man,like making friend and spend my time doing business that earn me money....

his business = scamming :evil:
#118108 by ratt84 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 am
facebook.com/kelvin.klean
Kelvin Klean
Manager at Manager
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in Orlando, Florida
From Orlando, Florida

About Kelvin
Am the gentle type dat love to meet sumone dat :lol: will also love me back in return

honeycontacts.com
kelvin990
Kelvin
36 years old
Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa
#118109 by ratt84 Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:00 am
facebook.com/marksteve.murray
Mark Steve Murray
Works at clearing and forwarding agent
Studied at Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering
Lives in Fulton, New York
From New York, New York