Information on romance scams and scammers.
#110907 by septembercindy Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:05 am

Warning: I'm a married woman, but I had an attractive (of course) white male private message me on my fb. I clicked on his fb profile and was immediately suspicious because it said he was from the UK and his fb info was very vague. He had no friends, no comments, etc. It said he was widowed (of course). He gave his introduction that he was an engineer and a widow. I told him I was married but we could be friends. I did research and right away I knew he was a scammer because he was the most romantic man ever, sending me love poems and all this lovey dovey talk that no real man does. This was my second suspicion, but I have to admit I was enjoying being romanced so I went along for the ride but with all cautions up. He confessed his love right away for me based on my picture, my eyes, and my simplicity. He said he wanted me to divorce my husband and marry him right away, lol. He wanted to call me so I thought why not? What could it hurt? So I let him call me and guess what? He had the heaviest Nigerian accent ever. I compared his accent to other Nigerian Scammers on you tube. So, right away I new he was Nigerian and this white man was a victim, so I thought I needed to play along to get more information. So, the Nigerian Romance Scammer romanced me for 2 straight weeks, lol, too much for a man I guess. Then, the third week he told me he needed $15,000.00 to pay the tax documents on the bridge he was reconstructing in Nigeria. He also told me he had an 11 year old daughter back in London that he needed to get back home to. Then, the phone calls started pouring in and this romantic Nigerian turned into an ugly evil money demanding demon. To get him off my back, I finally told him I told him I’d see what I could do for him. Then, he started messaging thank yous and kissy faces (what a dumb ass). He had given me his friend's bank account to deposit a whoping $15,000.00 in the next day, lol. I turned the volume to my phone down that night and slept in. Woke up to a bunch of panic messages on my yahoo messenger. When I turned my volume on my cell phone up when I woke up he started buzzing me on my messenger (what a pain in the ass). Then, he started calling me and yelling at me with a very heavy Nigerian accent. I could barely understand him. He was talking and yelling so fast (asshole)! Anyways, the next week, he decided to get a little sweet on the messenger and tell me that he collected all the money except for $500, and he kept demanding what was my limit on my credit card (like I was going to answer that question). He kept telling me, it's only $500. He tried to put the guilt trip on me that I was using him because I was lonely and I was stingy and had the money but just didn't want to give it to him, so once again to appease the beast, I told him I would try to sell some stocks the next day and asked where I could send the money, lol. Ah! Western Union of course. This guy's been an asshole every since. I didn't sell my stocks and I didn't send the asshole $500. Here is his information in case any of you get messaged by him and by the way once he asked me, or I should say demanded $15,000.00 from me, he deleted his fb page thinking he was going to get all that loot and change his name, disguise and what ever else. Oh, here is something else: We were having a regular conversation and all the sudden he added, "thinking of you makes me so hot and wet," (proving that he was conversing with someone else on a totally different subject. I believe this is a Nigerian female and she was busy scamming a man at that time using sex. Also, when I told him I would see what I could do about the $15,000.00, then he told me we could be lovers and sisters. Sisters? Would a British man say this? I believe this is a female Nigerian doing this. No, I don't think so. So here's his information:
He goes by James Dyer, his email is: [email protected], his yahoo messenger user name is: jamesdyer2, his phone number is: 1-234-703-893-4768, the Western Union info he gave me was: James Dyer, Plot 2 wuse, Abuja, Nigeria. The $500 USD would have transferred into $6,150USD in Nigerian money!
I have submitted a photo of the pic the scammer used, however I can't remember the website that I used and I don't think I did it right if anyone can help me. The pic is of an attractive whie male, aprrox. age 35-45, wearing black leather jacket with right arm up giving a thumbs up.
Last edited by septembercindy on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Advertisement

#111140 by Grunt Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 am
jamesdyer2
Sex: Male
Last Login: June 23
Race: White

pics are stolen from a flickr account of
Jeremy L., a Director, Production Manager, and Photographer in Los Angeles
#111170 by Grunt Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:54 pm
@septembercindy wrote
I saw his pic too when I was checking out fb pages but I didn't deal with this pic, but could be the same scammer.

The guy I mentioned is real!!! Wanna have his address, email address, and phone number :lol: ?
I was in contact with him!
#114932 by rkazior Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm
Hello:
This guy is a scammer,he contacted me through my Face Book,after he sent me a private message,he gave me his phone number that it is the same that is been posted here for another person also.
After we spoke for several weeks he ask me for 50,000.00 dollars !!! because he needs to come back to UK because he was in Nigeria building a bridge.His email is: james [email protected]
<removed email address so it won't be picked up by spammers and scammers - dotti>
Shalom and Ubrajas...
Thank you.
Miranda
#136348 by fullexposure Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:59 pm
My name is Jeremy and the bottom 3 photos posted here are pictures of me... I of course am not the Nigerian scammer, but he has been using my photos on numerous Romance Scams.

Early this year I started getting emails from angry women who thought I was the one talking to him under fake names. With the help of some very smart and organized women who he hurt I was able to get some information and many profiles shut down.

I don't know what to do... or why he hasn't moved off my photos yet. Facebook has become really hard to get profiles taken down lately.

I feel so bad for everyone and the fact that it's my face scamming people makes me sick.

Jeremy...

My real profile on FB is Removed personal information for your safety. ~Bubbles any profile using my photos with a different name is a scam.
#136466 by Bubbles Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:21 am
Welcome to ScamWarners fullexposure, I am sorry that your photos were used. Sadly if it weren't your photos, it would be someone else's.

I have removed the link to your Facebook profile so other scammers don't pick up your photos and use them too. We recommend that people on social networking sites put their profiles / photos on as strict of privacy settings as possible. Scammers don't care who they hurt. They only want money and will say or do what ever they can to get it, except work!

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#257003 by rococo Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:16 pm
http://www.mydailyflog.com/kennedy44444
kennedy44444
kennedy brown
52 year old, man from United Kingdom

Message from kennedy44444
Date: 19, Jun 07:12:13
Subject: My wish for you is that you could feel all the passion and love that I carry around in my heart and

Good day my angel, my name is mr jossy I work here in west Germany working as a pilot with nation wide aviation which do make me busy am sending this message to you because i really need a woman that have the fear of God in her like you. that no the value of love and the meaning of love not all this ladies that is jumping from one man to another you can also add me with my I.D [email protected] . am the only son of my parent .i really need your seriousness so that we can live as husband and wife .please. so hoping to hear from you.

From time to time you ask me why I chose you ... what is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple; I chose you because you are YOU!!! I have never had anyone treat me the way you do. I have never had anyone just look at me and make me feel hansom. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you!

Anyway, that's enough about me for now. respond to my email ;
[email protected] by sharing about you with me. Can we get to chat so we can know more about each other?Kindly send to me your yahoo email address or create a new one if you dont have to enable us chat using yahoo instant messenger for us get to know each other faster and in a more understanding manner before i will see you ,My wish for you is that you could feel all the passion and love that I carry around in my heart and soul for you. You have won my love and soul. You have gotten it all, even my heart. You make me feel like I am in heaven in the arms of an Angel.I want to keep you forever
Image Image

Image << Yahoo avatar

https://ng.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-elis/a0/651/47
patrick elis
Demographics: Nigeria
Airlines, aviation
Education: University of California, Berkeley, abraka
:D the same pic as Yahoo avatar
first pic as above also here:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/comments/jamesscott23
jamesscott23
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
am honest and God fearing which i don"t want to be hurt in my life,am always spend all my time in the office so don"t hurt me.
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&start=45
http://anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/yabb ... 5774911/10
http://anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/yabb ... 774911/all
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_pro ... 68966.html
http://www.taglisted.nl/t6843-john-benard#18963
#257004 by rococo Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:20 pm
http://vk.com/people/Walter_Moore
Walter Moore
Relationship status:Single
Company: Technip Groups of companies
Current city:London
College or university:University of London '88
Department:London Business School
School: London University School '87
Engineering
I work with Technip as a supervisor.
i like reading, working, watching Tv, surfing, listening to music and more...

About me:
Am just me.. hardworking and divorced. live alone and work with Tech-nip groups. Am one of their supervisors.

Image Image

Image Image Image

London, United Kingdom

#257006 by rococo Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 pm
clones on:-
http://vk.com/id219472062
Kelly Anderson
College or university: University of Houston
Current city: Houston
pics (3) already here
http://meant2be.info/showprofile.php?id=1585
johnmicheal_green
Looking for: Woman
About myself: I am open minded, good, caring, romantic,sensitive.