Information on romance scams and scammers.
#83462 by Spook Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=206409
williams321
- 18 y/o male :laugh-s:
- England, United Kingdom
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-01-28 04:51:30
- ID: 206409
i am good caring man

Greetings !!!
Just to say hello because I have been writing to you with no response and I hope
you are fine.
Since I read your profile, I have always want to learn more about you because I
like your good looking smile.
Hope we can be friends....Take care and God.
Bless You Always!!!
Please be free to write me on my private box as [email protected]
since I don't always check my email on this site regularly and I did hope you will
understand.
Thanks and God bless.
William
Advertisement

#83476 by ratt84 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 pm
same pic here
http://www.facebook.com/people/Adriano- ... 0386427996
Adriano Tommy
Lives in England, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway

and here
http://www.4ppl.com/matchmenow
SOARING LIKE THE EAGLE
I am vico Riccardo from England Male/widow
I am gentle and handsome man,i respect people's
Birthday: 13.12.1964
Children: 1 child
Education: Bachelors Degree

and here
http://www.worldsonlinematch.com/memberslist/282
limesun

and here
http://badoo.com/0240423876/
Toni Riccardo
guy, 49
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I live here in the United Kingdom :=) with my daughter
im here looking for a nice woman who is caring and lovely and she most :lol: be God fearing too.
#83480 by ratt84 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 pm
http://en.netlog.com/williamsjulians
williamsjulians
male - 43 years, Texas, United States
Name williams julians
Date of birth 10/11/1968
Location Texas (Texas), United States
Native language English
Company installation of Medical Equipement
Profession I am self employed, into buying, selling (Manager)
Looking for Friendship, Relationship
Hobbies backetball
Love status Single

About me

I am so glad to read from you and how are you doing? Hope the day is bright in your side and it is nice to know you at this time.
Please permit me to briefly introduce myself.
My first name is William and my last name is Julians so you can call me Williams as my real name,and I am from in U.S
I am self employed, into buying, selling and installation of Medical Equipement. I am a graduate of Medical Laboratory science with over 14 years of experience in this field.
My Dad is British-Indian while my Mom is a Jordanlise. I was born as the only child and bred in Jordan because both my parent worked in Jordan for years before they finaly re-located to Liverpool in England where I presently live and do my business.
I am a divorce single man with 11yrs old daughter living with me and her name is Jennifer william .
I am a Catholic but doesn't descriminate any religion. My main reason why I registered with dating site is that I need a good relastionship from a real woman no matter what they do, where they come from or what they look like.Although, i have not done this before.
I am a lovable sociable person, cheerful and active, romantic and a funny man. I love traveling and I have been to so many countries due to the nature of my business.
I need an honest woman to spend the rest of my life with, marry, have funs, have sociable life together and do not want children anymore.
I do my best not to make mistakes but when I do I will admit it and apologize. I am
not a perfect man and will not pretend to be. No matter how bad life might seem I always try to stay positive.
I consider myself a lucky man because there has always been something good to come from every life situation I have ever been in and above all, honesty is my religion.
What else should I say, please accept my manners and do write to tell about your self as I look forward to hearing from you..
May God bless and protect you from any trouble.
Have a lovely day and take care.
William
#83697 by Spook Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 28-Jan-12 at 16:10:20pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 30-Jan-12 at 10:03:39am +00:00 (86%) Abuja, Nigeria
Opened 30-Jan-12 at 10:03:39am (UTC +00:00) - 1day17hours53mins19secs after sending
Location Abuja, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on tps9¸directonpc¸com (41¸204¸224¸19:1274)

41.204.224.19 NIGERIA :dancebaby:
#92587 by began steele Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 pm
http://www.mydailyflog.com/expensiveben
47 year old, man from Italy
About Me and My Life
well is all pretty simple around me..work,home ..just wanting to change the routin by going out again ..I´m italian lives in united states,I am currently in London on a business trip. I have been single for 6years now i am a sucessful business man who buy and supply artwork. I have a daughter who is 12years old and she´s my only child. I enjoy my work a lot which keeps me busy all the time. I registered with mydailyflog.com just for one single reason and nothing more(seeking a partner a soulmate). All i want now is Someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. The ability to share her heart, her mind .I want to share my life with someone, and it won´t be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched. Caressing,cuddling and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. I´m very active and energetic though i haven´t done that for a while now..(sex)becausei don´t just want a one night stand if you know what i mean.. i´m compassionate,loving,romantic,a good christian,homely,sincere very straight forward and a responsible father..i love kids so if you do have know that i´ll be a great dad too them too....if you are out there please save me for i´m yours.contact me on my id [email protected]

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#94631 by began steele Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:03 am
WILLIAMSJULIAN. Same pic as above.
http://www.mydailyflog.com/williamsjulian
Thanks for the interest in me

Thanks for the interest in me and welcome to my life! I want to know you better! I am a lonely man who is searching for love and serious relations. I feel lack of love and romance in my life and I´m searching for a woman, who would be my soul mate and kindred spirit. I see her honest, kind hearted, with family values, who also feels lack of love and warmth in his life. I am here with only serious intentions, and I ask you to answer me only if you are also serious and don´t play games.forward to hearing from you. Please permit me to briefly introduce myself. My first name is William and my last name is Julian so you can call me William as my real name,and I am from Liverpool in United Kingdom. {I was born April 10 1972] I am self employed, into buying, selling and installation of Medical Equipment. I am a graduate of Medical Laboratory science with over 14 years of experience in this field. My Dad is British-Indian while my Mom is a Jordanian. I was born as the only child and bred in Jordan because both my parent worked in Jordan for years before they finally re-located to Liverpool in England where I presently live and do my business. I am a divorce single man with 11yrs old daughter living with me and her name is Jennifer William . I am a Catholic but doesn´t discriminate any religion. My main reason why I registered with dating site is that I need a good relationship from a real woman no matter what they do, where they come from or what they look like.Although, i have not done this before. I am a lovable sociable person, cheerful and active, romantic and a funny man. I love traveling and I have been to so many countries due to the nature of my business. I need an honest woman to spend the rest of my life with, marry, have funs, have sociable life together and do not want children anymore. I do my best not to make mistakes but when I do I will admit it and apologize. I am not a perfect man and will not pretend to be. No matter how bad life might seem I always try to stay positive. I consider myself a lucky man because there has always been something good to come from every life situation I have ever been in and above all, honesty is my religion. What else should I say, please accept my manners and do write to tell about your self as I look forward to hearing from you.. May God bless and protect you from any trouble. Have a lovely day and take care.feel free to contact me here [email protected] William

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#341737 by EC0611 Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 am
Hi! My mum has been in contact with someone named Toni Riccardo. He asked her to send him 500 as he is in an hospital with his daughter due to an accident somewhere in Africa.

I did some research online on online scams and came across here on some people reporting about Toni Riccardo. It is very important if someone can email his profile pictures to me at <removed email address - Tim> as I cannot view the pictures posted here. I need to see if it is the same guy. Please help me.
#341746 by Tim Atem Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:11 am
eI'm sorry - but I had to remove your email address from your post.

Your mother is dealing with a scammer, no matter what pictures he's using. It's a common story scammers use to get their victims to send money to Africa. There is no daughter, no accident and no hospital. Tell your mother to stop all communication, do not send money. You can show her this thread to convince her of the scam:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25
and
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18484

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5