Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196085 by boots201 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:07 pm
I am charismatic, inspirational, energetic, competitive & ambitious. I am a dreamer, a hopeless romantic & a courageous, passionate fool. I am a loving, caring, sensitive man, who can run straight through solid brick walls & all types of obstacles. Intelligent, blindly optimistic, creative, thoughtful & intense. Mentally tough, success driven, perfectionist... Action man who leads by instinct. I am lovely, challenging, kind, righteous, determined & principled. I need love, attention, kindness, stimulation & commitment. Big ideas, big dreams, risk taker, strong character, working machine. Prefer pain to failure. Eccentric, hilarious, serious, hyperactive, excitable, existentialist. Disciplined. No smoking. No drinking. No drugs. No tattoos. No piercings. Never. Not me. I love to be loved & I love to love. I can only love one way... With everything in my heart, my mind, my body & my soul. I believe in forever & I want forever, but I have never found forever. I am searching for a beautifully deep, emotional woman who can be my Universe, my hope, my inspiration, my love & my life... I am searching for a passionate, sensitive, intelligent woman who will be everything to me & I want to be everything to her... I am searching for true love and happiness...

Advertisement

#196086 by boots201 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:12 pm
I'm a man with a wide range of passions, and I'd love to add a few more to the list, so tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. We don't always have to agree, but as long as you're up for the adventure, we'll get along just fine. Like you, I've lived a full life and learned a lot along the way. Most importantly I know what I want in a relationship. My values are integrity, monogamy and family.
and what I have to give to make sure I am the best man, and the best partner I can be. Great relationships don't just happen, and they are about a lot more than just "chemistry". Let's share what we've learned and create something strong, lasting, and most importantly...FUN!
#196860 by boots201 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:25 pm
I am a patient, easy-going, open-minded and friendly man. I like going out to dinner, going to movies, and listening to live music,I am adventurous,cruise, and love to explore different cultures. I like just about every type of music. It's also nice to spend the evening at home watching movies or favorite TV shows, though I haven't had much of a chance to watch TV in a while .I am interested in meeting somebody who is looking for a monogamous relationship,It will be great to share it with someone...someone really special! The most important thing in life is to love and be loved. You and I are here because we are giving faith a second chance.All I am looking for is a lovely woman that is nice and caring,someone that we'll always be happy together till the end of time
#196861 by boots201 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm
I am intelligent, introspective, intuitive man who loves to laugh, learn and lives for all life has to offer. Would love to spend some time learning about each other, laughing at some of life's jokes played on us...and look for more that could be possible then make it happen!
I am very high quality person who could be an asset to a relationship. I do take things lightly as far as commitments go. If you ask me to do something for you and I agree, consider it done. I make things happen through goal setting, planning, execution and perseverance. If you want someone who will be attentive, interested, playful, fun, loving, considerate and enthusiastic, then I am your man. I give more than I expect in return. I will be open, honest and available to you. I make relationships a priority in my life Considering I own my own business, this can be a challenge, but one that I love to meet
#196864 by boots201 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:28 pm
I am a kind and caring man who is looking for a partner for life's journey.I have an 13 year old son who I love to bits and have on a regular basis.I love to cook as well as dine out and enjoy a glass of wine or a beer at the end of the day.I love the beach and walk regularly and have keep myself fit and healthy.I am easy going with no hang ups or complications form the past. I am well traveled and want to do more in the future.Life is a long journey and i want to share it with my partner and enjoy to the full.May be too much to ask for but no harm in trying.
#196865 by boots201 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:39 pm
The woman who wants to be surrounded with love, passion and endless positive in life, join my way and lets know each other better. I am humorous and adventurous, open-minded and kind, passionate and very down-to-earth. I can be funny and naughty, romantic, artistic, noisy, quiet, serious - all this depends on the circumstances and my mood. But the main - I will make you the happiest woman on this planet for sure.
#197611 by boots201 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:56 pm
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what...

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to
meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. hope i find you.
#197612 by boots201 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:04 pm
Easy going, nature loving, with some similar interests, someone to have fun with, someone to be my best friend, someone to share life together with, someone to lean on and lean back with through lifes ups and downs, someone who makes me laugh, all that good stuff ......... If you are someone who enjoys some of these sorts of things too and wants to share the rest of an outdoorsy adventurous life together i 'd like to too..

#197614 by boots201 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 pm
I am an intelligent, self confident and fun loving person. I'm very easy going as I have learn to relax more instead of trying to live life at 100 mph! Young at heart and feel as though I'm still in my early 40s.. I admire good values and morals with a streak of cheekiness. Most importantly If you can't be honest with yourself and me then look elsewhere please. A good relationships cannot exist without honesty. I enjoy travelling (really enjoy travelling) but miss having someone to share the wonderful moments in life with. The right woman will receive my full love and attention. The right woman will bring out the best in me and I will bring out the best in her. Firstly - honesty. A sensible woman who likes to give love and receive love. Tolerant, non-judgmental & able to talk about problems or issues. Likes a mixture of routine & spontaneity. Comfortable in herself and can be casual and relaxed.
#197615 by boots201 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:30 pm
Someday somebody will walk into you life and make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else.

I would like to think of myself of kind, affectionate and generous. I have a small but important group of friends and family that I adore spending time with.

Recently I have moved to Canada and I am enjoying the convenience and proximity to our beautiful city. I am definitely not a home body and will invent reasons to be out and about.

I am a passionate foodie ! I never tire of trying new restaurants, cafes and bars. I also like cooking and enjoy dinner parties but it has been a long time.

I am passionate about my business and work with an amazing group younger partners and employees who are also some of my closest friends, they keep me young while constantly taunting me about my age !! Can't believe I'm the elder statesman these days !!

Like everybody I enjoy travel and have a trip to Europe planned for this year. Looking to do more travel but definitely not keen on camping.

Lots of other things i like to do but don't seem to at the moment such as theater, musicals , movies , live sport and the races. I am hoping that's where you come in !!
#197711 by boots201 Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:33 pm
I am a brown eyed, 6.1ft tall Caucasian.I work as a contract engineer in the construction field and have handled several construction projects, while am also a dad to my daughter and have been single since loosing her mom eight years ago but now searching for my soul mate for a long term relationship which may eventually lead to marriage if God so desires. I would describe my personality as being caring, honest, affectionate, communicable, understanding, trustworthy, easy going and fun to be with.
#197717 by boots201 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:34 pm
HI THERE WELL I AM AN EASY GOING GUY LOOKING FOR THAT SOMEONE !!! ONE THAT WILL LOOK AT MORE THEN A PICTURE AND LOOK AND GET TO KNOW THE MAN.

One of the true nice guys someone you can always count on and never let you down. Love life family and friends. Some you can have fun with go out with talk with and know you will always be treated like and the way you should be and want to be.

I love to cook and travel and do weekends away. Enjoy working out I hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week enjoy the outdoors the beach and most sports. I am a very active person and also a very affectionate and romantic person.

Have much more to tell but you will have to ask me. !!!!!!
#197829 by boots201 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 pm
I think anyone who knew me back in high-school would be stunned to see "More Optimistic" at the top of my personality profile. I used to be the most pessimistic guy around. What can I say, life smiled and I smiled back ;-)

Really don't agree with the "Less Scientific" comment though.

For the rest I'm pretty much an open book. So you can find out a lot about me from the Questions page (an awful lot actually :-P ).

A few key comments for those of you looking for a short summary: movie buff, music lover, geek, head full of trivial knowledge, friendly, good sense of humor, good listner, bad housekeeper, drinks tea not coffee, not a morning person even though I'm always up early.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. I promise to give you an honest answer or none at all ;-)

I am an ambitious, attractive Christian male who loves life and enjoys an active lifestyle as well as quiet times at home. Some of my interests include dancing, most all types of music, concerts, going out for dinner, movies and plays. Some have described me as outgoing, caring. I love to smile and laugh. I have a good sense of humor and am funny. I love to have a great time.I have a sweet and caring disposition, being a giver more than a taker.

#197831 by boots201 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:45 pm
I am independent, athletic, kind, sincere, respectful, and willing to make a commitment to the right person. I am very handy around the house, enjoy working in the yard and can cook too! I also do housework but always appreciate help. Love the mountains, traveling, fishing, skiing, scuba, flying, cabins, movies, and evenings by the fire with a good flick. I am looking for a long term relationship and possibly more if I find the right match!. Life is short.
#197832 by boots201 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:01 am
I am a very nice man and full of positive, I never try to hide my feelings or my thoughts, even sometimes I get some problems of being that honest but I believe that if the special one will show up in my life she will like that fact that I am so open and honest, I think if a match lives without secrets they will never have problems in their life together. I have a lot of warm feelings inside and I will give all of my love for that special one and will make her the happiest on the earth, I am a very active man and have a lot of interests, try to fill my day with joy and happiness, I have a very good sense of humor and love to make jokes think people never get bored with me so I think you will have fun getting to know me