Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196954 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:09 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Anthony83 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Anthony83

DO NOT NEAR MY PROFILE IF YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE

Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Height: 7' 9" (236 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I AM WHOM I AM

PMs

Hello cute! how are you?.....My name is Anthony Hull from the united states of America, thank you in anticipation of your response.

Warm regards,
Anthony Hull.

Hello XXX, thank you so much for your earliest response, how is your day?...I would prefer to have your yahoo messenger ID so that we can always chat there whenever we are chanced to talk because my work hardly give me chance.

Anyway, I am glad for meeting you here and if you don't mind, I would be glad to see some of your recent pictures, you can send them directly into my private e-mail at [email protected] . I await your response asap.

I remain my humble self,
Anthony Hull.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197047 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 am
From OFFICIAL ISSUES [email protected]

Hello dear, thank you so much for your e-mail, I have to delete my profile from the site because there are so many fake people there. I was once an internet scam victim and I will not like to suffer it for the second time. If you wish we can be communicating through e-mail until we are able to meet with each other.

Send me your recent pictures here and tell me more about yourself and profession.

Sincerely,
Anthony.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.190.93
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197203 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:00 pm
Hello Geit love, I was delighted by reading from you and now I have to really tell you more about myself. My name is Anthony Hull, I am an American citizen. I retired as American soldier and since then have taken up my professional calling as an Architect/contractor, I travel a lot as a result of the nature of my present job. My father is late, my wife is late, my mother lives in Texas with her health assistant and I am presently in London for a contract project with the ROYAL NAVY BRITAIN'S MARITIME ARMED FORCE to supply Auto part tools for the naval ships maintenance.

I lost my lovely wife 5 years ago and we had a daughter before her death . Ever since my wife died, I have found it so difficult to love again owing to the degree of love, respect and regards I had for her and each time I pray, I tell God to keep her soul safe. I would so much appreciate having the same qualities I found from my dead wife in you or even more.

I was definitely not on the site because I want to remarry but I was there for fun.....to make myself happy though the happiness is not adequately coming probably because I never met the real woman but I look forward to seeing the desired good qualities in you.

I am only interested in a relationship that could lead to marriage because I am tired of being a single Father but I don't want a cheat or someone who has dubious characters. Though I receive messages from different women but I am very careful because I was once an internet victim. I am not interested to hear sweet words from any woman because I have heard such from so many fake women.

Attached herewith are some roses to keep you warmth and smiling until I come to you. Do accept my heart and I will never disappoint you and I will like you to delete your profile from the site.

I will be pleased to relocate because of you if your behaviors are considered wanting. May the good Lord always guide and bless you always with love from Anthony. I expected your call but since you could not call me, I will like to have yours so that we can hear from each other directly.

Sincerely,
Anthony.

#197250 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:43 am
I am so sorry my lovely XXX, here is my phone number: :+44-702-402-7554
I will wait for your call and I will send you an e-mail tomorrow because it's already late here.

Your love,

Anthony.

Phone number +44-702-402-7554 is a redirect number that can be answered anywhere in the world - ideal for a Nigerian scammer pretending to be in the UK.

#197269 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:20 am
Hello Geit,

Thank you for your latest e-mail and your kind attempt to call me on phone. I am glad you always remember me just the same way I remember you here. My dear, I would appreciate if we can both delete our profile on the site and start building our relationship here.

It seems you are the reason why I registered on that site and haven found you, it's time to leave the site and plan ahead on how we would explore the love we are to build. My dear, are your children aware you are interested in having a date?..................what did they say about it?. I would have loved to call you but I do not have you number yet.

My dear, you can open yahoo ID so that we can always chat from there after work hours or week ends. You can see we are getting closer each other on daily bases and I pray the good Lord in whom we live and have our being to crown our good plans with success.

I remain your ever,
Anthony.

#197371 by AlanJones Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:56 am
I sent you a mail from my gmail account.

This is the gmail account he is talking about viewtopic.php?f=13&t=84069. Obviously not the sharpest knife in the block :laugh-s:.

#197497 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:56 pm
From OFFICIAL ISSUES [email protected]

Hello honey, how are you? I am surprise that up till now you have not responded to my last mail, are you okay?. Honey, please tell me how you are keeping because I am worried about your state of being.

I remain your lovely one
Anthony.

#197682 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 am
Hello love, how are you doing in the recent time, I have been receiving medical treatments since on Saturday night but I thank God I have recuperated now. Honey, why have you not responded to my last mail?.....are you okay?

Please let me know how you are because I have been worried since I opened my computer and couldn't find your message.

Yours,
Anthony G.

#197875 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:30 am
Honey, I am fully okay now! What is the matter with you and why have I not been hearing from you as always as you were used to?. Honey, remember I closed my fishmeetfish account because of you and hopefully you are not kidding me here. I need your phone number so that I can call you and hear your voice directly.

I missed you dearly.

Yours,
Anthony.

#198007 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:11 am
Honey, I am glad you are spending your Easter holiday happily with daughter and her husband. My love, a day without hearing from you seems a year to me or a day without air because, you are the best thing that has happened in my life in the recent time. My Angel, I want to ask you a question......have you closed your profile on the fismeetfish site?. I closed mine immediately I discovered you are a real woman but one thing that is still surprising me is the fact that you don't want to release your phone number to me, is anything the matter?.

My dear, I chose to check my e-mail box on daily bases because of you, I want to own a heart, I want to love and be loved, I want a you to cry on my shoulder, I want to see your face firstly every day and I want to blindfold you and take you to a lonely place.

What are your plans for the Easter holidays?

Yours ever,

Anthony.

#376849 by AlanJones Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:23 am
Over 4 years later, out of the blue, this dumb scammer got back in contact with an old victim. He seems to have forgotten the fake name he was using though :roll:

Subject: Re: Hello XXX

Hello dear, though your question sounds embarrassing to me but I must respond to it considering the fact that it has been long I talked to you last. I remain my humble self Jefferson Paul from USA. We were friends before I left for a contract deal abroad. I want to know if you are married now because I will be through with my work in less than one year and I will like to formalize my relationship with you if you do not mind.

Sincerely,
Paul.