Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#197720 by Grunt Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:50 pm
Hello? thanks for sending me request, at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you. How are you today? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be. You really look lovely and nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams. To start about myself, I am Eric Scott , 48 years old, living and working in England. My father is late :mrgreen: and Mum is here in UK, born in Great Britain. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in Manchester I have work for years. I work as an Project Operational Engineer, my section is drilling construction of oil plants and refineries. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in high sea when i go for offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love chilling out during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once in a while I will go to my Mum’s house to visit her and her nanny. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you. Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not hurry, just take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so. Here is my picture hope you will like them .
Thanks
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014