Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197721 by Grunt Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:07 pm
deleted on CF
Danny
48, Male, Widowed
Last online Today at 10:53 am
Living in Los Angeles, California

About Me I am looking for a woman who likes some of the things I do I like swimm riding,walks on the beach,movies,dinners, and making money.i also enjoy shopping fixing up old houses and i do have a canoe.You don't have to like everything I do.I know how to have fun just doing everyday things.I'm honest,loyal,helpful and commited to the one I'm with when I find her can you help.I am really just looking for a companion in life.someone I can lean on that will lean back to hold us both up.

image and name stolen from this gentleman
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/danny-simmons/16/917/902
Advertisement

#197722 by Grunt Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 pm
First and foremost I want to say you're bless by accepted jesus as you lord and saviour and I congratulate you for the previlage because it a grace to have him and walk in he's way as he said to us who ever believe him and walk in he's way no matter how it is he or she will never lack good thing because everything has been giving to him by his father he's father is in him whom ever live in him will never be thirsty.
Why I congratulate you is because many of people are looking for savaltion not knowing that what they are looking for in far away is under there tent then they were not moving around swept and thirsty because they have they lack knowledge. It a grace to be with christ and he's light shining on us. It experience am talking about how I became christian, it was when I lost my ex, she died by cancern actually she has been seen the symptous that made her to be going to doctor for canceling. It happen a day I was on a mission like this to Iraq and I had the call that she felted and she couldn't survive it by the time she was rushed down to hopsital. I was heavy smoker and I drunk but after the death of my wife I was trembling not knowing what is makes me fear of what I don't see but I do feel the heart beat. One I saw it on my dream when she was talking to me she was sorry she had to leave me, though it wasn't our plan to did so but she had to because where she was no fear but she plead to me to stop smoking and heavy drunk if I want to be seeing her and I should take good care of her babe. When I woke up I was swepting furiously then I heard somone knocked the door, when I got there to open for the person it was our pastor because I didn't go to church that time often the pastor ask me if to be in I said yes he told me the same dream that I heard he also dreamt the samething and he said that is what he came to tell me I should repent because there is no time to be waste on the heath as long as we are still breath there is still chance to repent and he left. That is where I got back to my senses and started living a good life. Am still smoking but not like before and whenever am at home I do go to church.
Truly have been praying to God about the one I will spend the rest of my life with because have tried many years without no woman and I like it that way even though it not easy but I want to be like that then my Daughter called me one day to got a woman that we can both love each other and start a new life together. I found a woman but she was not who she said she was and a pretender. Whenever am not at home that is how she will brought another man to my home and staying there.
One day I thought I will be going on a course to washington and I told her I will be leaving to there but don't know when I will be back but will be cummunicate on phone so unfortunately they've prospone it I didn't call her that they've change the date to few days interver and I went home in the night then I found this man with her on my bed. I was self control that time I didn't know how it happen because I might have gun his ass down but I didn't know why I was self control and she they ran away since then I never see her, I still have her things at home but I haven't see her to come and pick her things never we meet again. This is my experience and I stop looking for what is not lost from me.lol
I keep praying to God to select for me because he is the begining and the end now what surprise to me you wrote me with a big heart and a christian, this is wonderful, haleluyah.
If things work fine btw us you will be the best thing that has happen to me so far because I will love you and make you smile for the rest of your life and I want to feel the same in return.
I don't want children but I will welcome my woman children we would be walking together in the light. I have a nice home where contain as much as many as we are. My Daughter and the person I will love children will be doing things together no one will know the different.
I'm happy to be the first person you're talking to and you are also first person am talking to. I can have my profile cancel if things goes well for us. Am a type of man that face a woman. I have to go to parade just got a signal from my comander, it sunny here. I think about you while on the roll. Have a great day and be bless.
Danny

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014