Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197498 by Grunt Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:02 pm
FMF
aok4709
Looking for my better half.
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Engineer
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i enjoy sport
camping
fishing
listen to music
dancing
concert
traveling i am out going person.. i enjoy spending time with my son and family with friends... looking for someone to feel the lonely space in my heart.
About Me
Heres goes to never thinking i would be doing this :).. I am looking for a funny,bright,and always headed in the right direction women. Im very simple, but enjoy the finer things in life and need not only a partner,but a friend. Must be headed in that same direction, which is always up. You know when you find that one,It's unfortunate I haven't yet.Never give up !!!
My Perfect First Date
I'm very romantic love to make people laugh, I would like to take my woman on a candle light dinner. drive around town my brand new Mustang believe me if we get along then you know what am talking about.

... my email is [email protected]... I hope to hear from you soon

profile on badoo aswell
image there
Advertisement

#197500 by Grunt Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:15 pm
http://www.adventistmatch.com/profile_m ... =foxton50#
Hi, I'm foxton50, 19 years old living in Forth Worth, TX, United States
About him
Marital Status: widowed
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Born in: France
Education: bachelor's degree
Studies: engineering
No. of Children: 1 child
Income: over 100,000
Custody: I have no children
Children: Not sure about more children
More About Me
I am passionate about trying to improve myself as a father, partner, co-worker and as a friend. I've worked really hard in my life to become who I am today. Every time I've fallen down, I've dusted myself off, checked out my wounds, gotten up, and tried again. Being successful to me means having the freedom to do what I want ... having time to hang out with you. Ultimately I am looking for a partner in life. Someone who makes me a better person. Someone I can share the ups and downs with. I know what I want and don't want. I'm a man and not looking to play boyish games. I like to keep active playing sports and going to the gym once in a while. I appreciate the cultivation of my mind and soul as well as my body and would look for the same. I try to stay in shape and enjoying life no matter what I am doing! Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride
I am interested in
What I am Looking for serious relationships
The person I am looking for:
I'm looking for woman with a good sense of humor who is caring, confident, can laugh at a situation, positive attitude. can admire me for my mind and personality, a woman that is self sufficient, has integrity, intelligence, trustworthy and young in spirit. Has good character, responsible, keeps her words and knows how to have fun. Someone who appreciates the journey as much as the destination, who looks for new experiences, savors a good conversation, enjoys exchange of ideas, sometimes even spirited ones, has a love of life and wants to live it to the fullest. Someone who has her own interests. Someone with whom I can share my interests as well as enjoy his to broaden both our horizons. The qualities that I admire most in a woman are loyalty, confidence (not cockiness) and irreverence. I am looking for someone I can enjoy growing old with. Friendship first, get to know each other and let the rest take care of itself

Image Image
#197725 by Grunt Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm
It was nice reading from you
Thanks for the mail.well,i will let u know about me too..here we go..

I have a good balance between my intensity and silliness, I appreciate irony.Smart but humble. A friend of mine once said I had a built-in b.s. detector that never fails. And it registered that he was telling the truth,of course. I am a self-confident, goal-oriented business man.i am an optimistic,extrovert, playful, hard working, devoted,intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I have a very open mind for trying new things. I believe in being a devoted man, should I find the person again someday who appreciates this quality,i`ll pamper and cherish her.

I involve in volunteers and charity,I am very responsible and try to eat right, work out to stay in shape and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it.Great communication is a must,Devotion is one of it but I cannot express that enough.

What I look for first is having a friendship, trust, and intimate interaction. I believe in a healthy relationship,we should compliment and inspire each other and be each others best friend,with these our relationship has realistic expectations and open communication. I really value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about. For the relationship to become serious, chemistry is important. It's okay if we don't agree on certain issues,that is where we learn to compromise.

I've learned to never hold things inside,I should be able to communicate well with you in every aspect of life physically,emotionally,financially,etc and getting parallel with you and you should be willing also to do to me.I also think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have a lot of communication along with passion, romance talks, a mental connection, a playful attitude, with lots and lots of laughter.

I am looking for someone who has a positive outlook on life, optimistic, intelligent, honest, caring, and knows when to be playful and flirtatious,you can always make understand your mood because it matters alot. So if you want to get intimate and have a good time, and eventually take it to the next level. We may have a connection.

I love to experience life to its fullest.I am a Christian and Church is a part of my life so it is important to me,i attend church often.

Hope to hear from you soon..

Bye

Adrian
Received: from [41.58.104.230] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

Image Image