Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197082 by scooby101 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm
wow!! sweetness you gave all i wanted as a single man.. i cannot thank you enough for been here and there for me when i needed someone... you make me smile everyday and you give me possible reasons to to be happy all the time.. thanks and may God repay you for all you care .... you are a God sent me and my entire life, i will never let you go honey... its you or no one else honey... i love you everything about your.. you wishes are my command from today on wards honey... if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to tell me honey... you are awesomely cute and i want more o you everyday... you are the bestest thing that has happened to my life.. you gave love when i really needed it, thanks soulmate.. kisses
..... how is your city and you job?? keep health i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

#197181 by scooby101 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 am
Hello damsel good morning to you.... i am sorry if i made you write me when you hardly got time to... you have done a lot in my life, you changed me and i am proud of you.... i wonder what id did to deserve you too... i am blessed to have you.. so honey when are you gonna give me a call??? and tell me about your family and your job , how is everything going? i missed you i missed you and i really want to kiss you dear... please call me it would mean a lot to me .... i love you kisses
#197440 by scooby101 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:14 am
Hello sweetheart good morning to you.... i had a great week and i had much fun but it was kind of sad because i missed you all along honey... i am going crazy about you honey... i really want us to see each other in real .. i want to lay with you on the bed, all night long..kiss your lips and hug you soooo tight... you mean the world to me honey i love you so much, i wait your messages everyday....kisses
#197567 by scooby101 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am
Hello sweet, wow nice message you wrote there... you are awesomely sweet and i care about you so much.... good morning my love... i miss you every sec. and i must say that i am so lucky and blessed to have an Angel like you... anything you want please do not hesitate to tell me ok.. my only desire in this world now is to hear your voice wonderful voice... how you will sound like... you are my model, the most beautiful and amazing woman i have ever met all my life, if this is a dream please wake me up because this dream is getting way too interesting... and i am loving it... you are the bestest honey.... kisses and warmest hugs....
#197665 by scooby101 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 am
Hello damsel.... good afternoon i miss you again and again... love is unconditional so i will love you and never stop... you are the apple of my eyes, i know everyone must have told you this but i am here to tell you is true.. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME NICE WOMAN.... you gave me reasons to carry on everyday... you give you life when i needed it honey.. i will forever be for you and you alone.... hope you have had your meals? and how is your city,family and your job??? kisses i love you from depth of my heart sweetheart.... kisses and warm hugs.... have a great night sleep honey...
#197765 by scooby101 Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 am
hello honey pie, how are you doing? how was your night and how is your job? hope you had your meals... i want you so healthy ok... honey do not worry i will make sure we meet each other ok... i feel so happy knowing you are somewhere in the world reading and writing me honey.. you are the most beautiful and humble woman i have ever met and i truly love you from the depth of my tender heart.... i will cherish and love you forever ... kisses
#197851 by scooby101 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:43 am
Hello sweetheart.. I want our union to be strong and never to be broken for ever, it will be so nice getting to know you very well so i can know how to play my own part as the man of the house in other for me never to offend you in anyway,i don't know how to hurt or play with a woman's feelings, the first key in a relationship is LOVE, it's a covenant that bounds two adults together for eternity till death will do them apart,that's how i want our relationship to be, like (romeo and Juliet,TITANIC).....i promise to treat you as my queen from eternity to eternity.... kisses!! i love you unconditionally..
#198004 by scooby101 Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:50 am
Hello honey, wow you dreamt about us ?? that is so sweet, well i do dream about us too like everyday.. kissing you in my dreams and i pray some day we meet... It will be so delightful if i can have you as my one and only beloved wife on this health till death will do us apart, all this i have reason and concluded right from the first day i sent you that smiles message,i hope you remembered dearie, the kind of attitude i will need from you is love,care,faithfulness,obedient,self free, honesty, humbleness, responsibilities, devotion, supports,commitment and above all the fear of God because he is the reason why we are alive today.
kisses honey... love you so much, you are the sweetest woman on the planet
#198139 by scooby101 Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:42 am
Hello Darling it gladdens my heart to know you are the there for me every time...i never get tired of writing nor reading from you... you make me smile for no reason... love is indeed a beautiful thing... if i can call out i would call you honey , but i need you to reload and call me i want to hear how you sound, that is not too much to ask , is it?? well i miss you so much that is all that matters right now and i care about you... oh my God are we in love ?? are we gonna live forever? hope this will not end for any reason? i love you darling. tell me, how are you spending your day.... its holiday there for you right? are you having fun with your family and friends??
kisses.... wet kisses....
#198209 by scooby101 Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:45 am
hello Sunshine good morning to you... wow its a another beautiful morning.. i woke again thinking about you... wow i love your last message, you are the best ever... well i have a lot to tell you this... i could not think about anything else all through yesterday than be with you all my life... you are so amazing and all i really do want is your love and care.... tell me about your country, city and your job? how do you run your shifts are work? or do you work everyday and tell me ... what are your dreams in life? are you willing to settle now with me?? do you love me like you said because i cannot afford to loose sight of you.. the first true i have ever found... please do not hurt my heart or i will hate you forever.. you this whole to me, i have not met in real but love conquers all including distance and i know you are there in one part of the world... i care so much about you honey and i LOVE you.... kisses
#198347 by scooby101 Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:04 am
hello dear good morning... my dearest i wait everyday for your letter... you are amazing and i think i cannot stay a day without wiling to write you love notes... how are you doing and how is your boy?? how is your family and your job?? well i went out with my friends .. and i had fun but i was a bit sad and devastated .. because ........ I WAS MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY... you brought joy to my heart..

i had fun today dear... how about you??

sweet dreams and have a great week ok...... wet kisses

kisses

#198487 by scooby101 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 am
hello honey my Easter was great and my monthly salary has just been increased , now 9700.00 wow i guess i am a lucky and i know you brought me that luck h0ney... i swear you did..... how about you honey, how much do you receive at your place of work?...... i now wear good smiles to work because of your valuable presence in my beautiful life... you mean the world to me, i just hope and pray to meet you sooner because i am not just in love but deeply in love... my heart now beats for you alone, i have you photo enlarged on my sitting and bedroom... a friend asked me yesterday if i had met you in real, am sorry i had to say YES i have, and he said you are the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.... well he was actually right h0ney, you are my inspiration and strength... loving you is the best decisions , i have ever made... and i want us together for ever, i still wait for that call of yours and trust me, your voice is all i need in my life now :) .... have a great week... I LOVE YOU.........WET KISS ME
#198581 by scooby101 Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm
Hello Godsent ... good morning to you.. how are you this wonderful , i consider the fact that i am not perfect in my decisions but loving you is the best i have made.... i missed you with everything in me honey, how was your day yesterday , how is your family and your job? baby what would be your plans for this day? and tell me babe when do you really want us to meet because you are the thing that makes me happy right now.... been with you would be the best thing ever. i dream everyday about having kids with you.... having you in my life forever,respect and adore you... i will never hurt you baby this i PROMISE!!!!..... i give you my heart , please nurture it.... i love you much more each day.... kisses my Angel..... have a great day at work...
#198655 by scooby101 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:11 am
hello sweet thanks for your sweet note... really you make me smile and i want to smile for ever... i will never forsake you not ever.. you are my love and my heart i will adore and respect for as long as you want me i am yours forever and i will never ever hurt... if you ever need anything please honey share with me ... we are one now and your health and well being is my number 1 priority .... i love you so so so muchhhhhh..kisse,, i had a long day but i used more half the day to think about you.. isnt that insanity ? but i love to do that because no one i mean no one can change how i feel about you now and forever.. i love you babe....good night
#198774 by scooby101 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:18 am
hello most inspiring and beautiful ... in the WORLD of many, baby you are the one, i deserve you.... now how are you doing? how is your city ? and how is your family friends and your job?? i really wish i could get you on chat because words cannot explain how i feel about you............. i am ok and my work is fine, missing you so much that is normal... and i promise never to abandon you not ever.... you mean the world to me and i will make sure no one bother's you.... i need you to have a great week and i am patiently waiting for that 1st sweet cell phone call from you... i need to know how you sound... sweet dreams , kisses