Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197554 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:48 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - henrytoms01 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/henrytoms01

Someone Special

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I am a cool headed and gentle going man who love swimming and baseball

PMs

Hello,i am Henry and i would like you and me to know each other better if you don't mind.i am a widow and i live in my own house with my 2 dogs and house help.i would really be happy if you and me can know each other better.waiting your reply soon.

Thanks for your reply,i would like you and me to know each other more better.give me your yahoo messenger chat id so i can add you and we chat and talk more better there because i want to know you and talk to you.

Thanks for your reply,let me have your yahoo messenger chat id so i can add you and we chat and talk better there.i am not often here and i want to chat with you so we can know each other better.here is my yahoo messenger chat id: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197633 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:31 am
Thanks for your message ,i am henry and i am a widow......i live alone with my 2 dogs and a house help and i am a civil engineer into construction..i have been single for long and i wrote to you so we can know each other better.i lost my parent when i was 30 years old.i would like to have a chat with you so we can talk better.tell me about yourself and what you do for living.here is my pics and send me yours too

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.174.43.182
Originating ISP: Neotel
City: Edenvale
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197634 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 am
PMs

thanks for the message,i have sent you an email back with my pics and i want you to tell me about yourself there too.and please give me your yahoo messenger chat id so we can chat and talk better there.

why don't you set up your google messenger so we can have a better chat there......i can't with you.

download the google chat so we can chat and know each other better because i am not often here and i want to talk more with you...tell me about yourself and what you do for living.

#197635 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:52 am
PM

i have sent you the photos now and i want to see your photos too.....give me a chat id so it will be easy to chat there.....chat will enable us to talk instant and know each other well fast...do that for me pls.

Email

thanks for the reply.....i want you to download the gmail messenger so we can chat and talk better there.i have mine downloaded and i will be happy if you can download that and we chat and talk better there.i will send my pictures now and i want you to send yours too.

Image Image

#197639 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 am
thanks i understand you now and i am not a chat type too....so tell me more about yourself ..you got kids,how many and what do you do for a living?

#197663 by scooby101 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:16 am
Hello,i am Henry and i would like you and me to know each other better if you don't mind given me your yahoo messenger chat id so i can add you and we chat and talk better.i am a widow and i live in my own house with my 2 dogs and a house help,i am a civil engineer.....a construction contractor and i like my job,i enjoy watching baseball and hanging out.i would be glad to read back from you.
#197703 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:33 pm
Thanks for the kind reply and it was nice knowing you..........i would like you and me to know each other better and i want to know you better too.....what do you do in your free time and what exactly are you looking for?waiting your reply.

#197766 by scooby101 Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:42 am
thanks for your reply and i would be very happy to have your yahoo messenger chat id so i can add you and we chat and talk better.i will be happy to read back from you with your yahoo messenger chat id.
#197935 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 pm
Hello baby,thanks for the email....i want you and me to build a serious relationship and see if we can be together and i want to ask you if you and me get to know each other,don't you mind me relocating to you and we can get a house there and live together forever.

#197945 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:22 pm
Thanks baby and i will be very happy to meet her so soon....tell me what you would like me to do for you when i am with you and i am thinking of relocating to XXX so we can live together and i will continue with my construction job there but i think i have to register my company first or what do you think baby?

#198136 by scooby101 Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:34 am
Hello,i am Henry and i would like you and me to know each other better if you don't mind given me your yahoo messenger chat id so i can add you and we chat and talk better.i am a widow and i live in my own house with my 2 dogs and a house help,i am a civil engineer.....a construction contractor and i like my job,i enjoy watching baseball and hanging out.i would be glad to read back from you.

thanks for your reply and i would be very happy to have your yahoo messenger chat id so i can add you and we chat and talk better.i will be happy to read back from you with your yahoo messenger chat id.

thanks for your reply and i have added you and i am waiting to really have a good chat with you so we can chat and talk better
#198768 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 am
Hello baby,
sorry for the late reply.....i traveled to south africa for a road construction contract and that is where i am now......i am in a hotel with internet so i can be talking to you.give me your number so i can call you and we talk better over the phone.miss you.

#198772 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 am
no problem about that...here is my number here in south africa. +27746182515 and when will you call me?

#199166 by scooby101 Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:48 am
Henry Toms: Hello
Henry Toms: How are you?
Henry Toms: Why you not talk to me?
Henry Toms: Am okay too thanks
Henry Toms: I mean you're online now and you did not talk to me
Henry Toms: I wasn't on my pc just left it on
Henry Toms: How are you doing,hope you remember me?
Henry Toms: That's good
Henry Toms: Its nice meeting you here,so tell me something you think I should know
Henry Toms: I am 54 years old working as a construction contractor and live with my 2 dogs
Henry Toms: How long have you been in fishmeetfish?
Henry Toms: Just new,I met you the day I join
Henry Toms: And have you found any man there?
Henry Toms: Since I met you,I stop to search because I like you from the first time I met you
Henry Toms: And I would be very happy if you and me can build a serious and honest relationship together
Henry Toms: Am serious,its not good to be single...I've been sick and tired living a lonely life
Henry Toms: You think or you do?
Henry Toms: 10mins?
Henry Toms: Common,we've been talking from the site lol
Henry Toms: Have you been in a dating site before?
Henry Toms: So fishmeetfish is the first?
Henry Toms: Ohhh that's good
Henry Toms: You got kids?
Henry Toms: No kids
Henry Toms: What type of man you looking for?
Henry Toms: I want a woman who is loving,humble,sincere,romantic and God fearing and I know you're that woman
Henry Toms: Yeah baby
Henry Toms: I think I sent you a message about the contract I got in Johannesburg right?
Henry Toms: Thought I did
Henry Toms: I've not been in fishmeet for some days now due to my job
Henry Toms: I've been given a road construction contract in Johannesburg,you know Johannesburg
Henry Toms: Nothing much baby,is just to tell you about the contract I went for
Henry Toms: Its Mandela Country in South Africa
Henry Toms: I've you travelled out of xxxxxxx before?
Henry Toms: Ok
Henry Toms: What's your real name and what city you live?
Henry Toms: How's the weather there now?
Henry Toms: Its so hot here baby in Johannesburg
Henry Toms: Baby,you have the whatsapp application chat on your mobile?
Henry Toms: What type of phone you use?
Henry Toms: And you can use internet on it?
Henry Toms: Please download the whatsapp application on it so we can be talking via that without coming to yahoo messenger
Henry Toms: I know,I mean most time I might not be on yahoo so we just chat there...is simple and easy to download.please do that for me baby
Whatsapp chat its an application that allows us to chat anytime on your mobile without going to yahoo
Henry Toms: Pls baby,just only me you will have in that whatsapp and you don't have to pay for it...its free to chat there
Henry Toms: Try now and see it
Henry Toms: Just go to your nokia application and write: whatsapp chat
Henry Toms: I want to be talking to you always
Henry Toms: Why did you say that?
Henry Toms: Lol yeah because I want you hahahaha
Henry Toms: Its not possible baby
Henry Toms: So what do you think,will you download that on your phone for me?
Henry Toms: Hummm but we already talking now and I think we already know each other because am the type of man you want and you're the type of woman I want.we must not look for anything again because we already found each other
Henry Toms: when will you be back for me?
Henry Toms: We need to talk more baby
Henry Toms: When am I gonna talk to you again?
Henry Toms: Okay baby
Henry Toms: Remember Henry cares and waiting you always
Henry Toms: Kisses and hugs to you
Henry Toms: Will see you later and don't let any man take you from me
Henry Toms: And you too baby
Henry Toms: Good
Henry Toms: See you later bye
#199716 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 8:40 am
Henry Toms: Hello,are you there?
Henry Toms: Baby,I missed you like crazy
Henry Toms: Yes baby
Henry Toms: You know where I am now?
Henry Toms: But I told you I was travelling to Johannesburg for a construction contract
Henry Toms: Am there now baby,I thought you gave me your number,I was looking for it on my phone
Henry Toms: Pls let me have it now baby
Henry Toms: I will give you now my number is south africa
Henry Toms: +27746182515 that's my number sweety
Henry Toms: Baby,did you do the whatsapp?
Henry Toms: Download it baby,it will be easier for us to communicate there my love
Henry Toms: Yeah I know baby,the whatsapp is free...it a chat applications.pls do it for m
Henry Toms: I really need to be talking to you
Henry Toms: I know soon you gonna go off here and I don't like that.....I always want to be talking to you
Henry Toms: And after now you will go off,I don't wanna be missing you baby
Henry Toms: Its because of the love,I feel like talking to you all day and every mins but its not possible
Henry Toms: Baby,your phone is with you now...why don't you just quickly download the whatsapp
Henry Toms: Baby,tell me what you think about me
Henry Toms: Hummmm am flattered
Henry Toms: Thanks love
Henry Toms: I really wish I could be there with you
Henry Toms: Baby,am coming to you after my contract here
Henry Toms: Baby,don't take this as a joke because am not here to play games...I really mean it
Henry Toms: Because am planing relocating there and invest there...want you and me to live together
Henry Toms: I want you to do somethings for me
Henry Toms: Want you to help me find out a property I can invest on
Henry Toms: I want to get a house there that I can put on rent
Henry Toms: And invest on other thing
Henry Toms: But I want you to put me through everything there
Henry Toms: I want a house I can buy and put on rent
Henry Toms: Then I need a land I can build a restaurant or I building I can buy and use it as restaurant
Henry Toms: Could you pls help me with it?
Henry Toms: I want something near to you
Henry Toms: Where will I stay if I come to visit you?
Henry Toms: How many rooms you have in it?
Henry Toms: Baby,you own the house or rent?
Henry Toms: I want to have an idea how much it will cost me to get a house
Henry Toms: Its okay baby but I can get a house near you right?
Henry Toms: Please help me with that
Henry Toms: Baby,if I can invest there with properties...can you manage them for me if I get properties there I want to put you in charge of them all
Henry Toms: Omg,when will you be back to chat with me?
Henry Toms: Remember you said later the last time and you never came back until today
Henry Toms: I know...am in the hotel room now,am starting my contract next week
Henry Toms: I know baby,don't talk like that...if I don't love you I won't be saying I want to talk to you
Henry Toms: But just remember am always yours and I don't wanna be missing you much
Henry Toms: Pls be here when you can for me,I will wait you here baby
Henry Toms: I love you now and forever
Henry Toms: Okay love.will be here for u
Henry Toms: Go back to work and am here for my wifey
Henry Toms: Bye pls don't forget me here
Henry Toms: Ok my love,thanks bye