Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197795 by Grunt Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm
georgejer
Searching for my missing ribs
I am a: 58 yr-old man seeking women, 55-71
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: No Way
Education: PhD/Post Doctoral
I am into petro chemical engineering :=)

About me:
I am a youthful, fit, healthy and athletic man 5'11", 157 lbs. Thoughtful, fun-loving, reflective, curious, adventurous, funny, patient, empathic and caring, I am a good listener and a devoted friend, for whom gentleness is a sign of strength and character, a quality I believe my friends and people I admire have in common. I cherish my family and friends, including my dog who is a love. I am passionately engaged with the arts.

I’m looking for:
I am seeking a self-aware, goodhearted, fit woman, who seeks and finds the best in people; is not judgmental; a woman who celebrates the arts, travel, loves to dance; and also cares about the future of this planet; is kind and loving.

Image Image
Advertisement

#197803 by Grunt Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm
Hi xxx,

How are you doing today?I`m sorry for the delayed Response,I have been quite busy,you really do seem like a very wonderful person that was what caught my interest,I would like to concentrate on talking to only you,getting to know you better and see where it leads us too.I would like to tell you some Basic but important things about me.And yes i am a christian and i believe so much in God.Here it goes a whole lot about me.

My job is a long story, to put it simply, I am a Private Contractor in the Petroleum engineering sector and also a Business Man. I used to work as a Contract Engineer for Micron Eagle Engineering Group based in Aberdeen, Scotland and Ontario I worked there for almost 20 years before deciding to become my own Boss as an international Energy consultant for sources of Alternative Energy. Being an employee of a Major Engineering company like Micron Eagle was one of the reasons I traveled to most of the places I've been to. However, I am also a very independent man and I am lucky enough to sponsor myself for leisure traveling to some of the places I've been to. If there is anything more about my job that you would love to know that will come in another mail.

Reading about my background and family,I was born in Lisbon Portugal and i grew up there so i have an accent and i have lived in the Canada for about 20 years before moving to the states I have been living in Dallas,Texas for 7 years now.It will take more than 50,000 words to talk about myself but i will start with my physical appearance.I have 2 grown up kids(Donna and Keith),Donna is 27 she is married with kids and shes a dentist while Keith is 25 and he is in the army.

I'm well athletic built 5'11" tall. I'm a caring, generous, sincere and honest man, down to earth, people say I'm a bit shy but its just at first meetings. My areas of interest or things i do for fun are watch live football (Soccer) matches, swimming, going to the cinemas, museums and watching live concerts,playing golf at my free times.. I am a self employed chemical engineer and a very versatile person that likes taking risks (only when necessary though) I'm very business conscious and alwys.
on the look for investments and benefits, My likes, i love the color blue, love to eat pasta and Italian cuisine with a glass of champagne, take my love for a date to the beach, Dislikes..i hate and can't tolerate liars and dishonest people... I'm kinda adventurous and love to do things everyone doesn't do...like send flowers to my love on a Monday morning just to wish her a wonderful week ahead and to remind her how much i adore her. I respect every woman and would do anything for my woman.

I can assure you its never a boring moment with me around ,I long to have a best friend again. Late night talks and long massages. Waking up in the middle of the night and knowing you can roll over and hug someone during a thunderstorm is the best!!! Sitting on a park bench and just staring at the water. I appreciate a full moon and eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer night. I enjoy dining out but would really enjoy to have an intimate dinner for two at home. I enjoy going to the movies, running, skiing, and the beach. I value time with friends and family. I love children and animals. I possess an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Hopefully you are someone that wants a man, a one man woman that looks at the man in her life as the person who she wants to escape with rather than from.

As for the qualities i desire in a woman, number one will be she must be a very trustworthy person, caring, loving, honest and most of all must be sincere, a lady ready to settle down and get serious and not here to play games. At this stage i guess i'm done with playing games and willing to be a responsible man, having a great smile is a bonus. I regard communication very essential in a relationship so she should be the one that would spare a lot of time to be with me. If you want that very special man that would always make you happy,
put a smile on your face forever, be there for you always...you are guaranteed to find that in me. I am not growing any younger and i know you are also not getting younger. I am tired of loneliness and believe life is too short, My favorite hot spots: It is who you are with that makes the difference, rather than the place you are in! I love good restaurants (with real ale and decent food), mountain top view or going to the beach. i have always wanted to visit the Bahamas, Maybe if things work out well with us we could visit the Bahamas together...I sincerely hope i have not bored you out with this long note about me? i will wait to hear from you again ...bye for now...
George
Received: from [108.62.233.206] <---proxy: Nobis Technology Group, LLC; Ubiquity Server Solutions
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014