Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196739 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:57 am
Well My Dear i will like us to chat today my dear and and wanna us to be serious and do u have access to any intstant messenger so that we can be able to talk my sweetheart...I missed you and it hurts

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196885 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 am
Honey i hear you so do u have acess to gmail messenger so that i can be able to get one and then we can talk over there i missed you..I will like you to send me some of your pictures okay..

Hello Dear,
I got an email address so that we can be able to chat when am free from work ..I had a long day with my troops and 5 people were killed today and it was so sad i can;t talk i need to get some rest here is my gamil access we can be able to chat on [email protected] let me know if u got it..Miss u

New email address [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197043 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:16 am
Hello baby,how are u doing today..I had a long day at work wish to meet u one day and i want to know do u have any man in your mind dear

#197098 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:10 pm
Thats is nice and my daughter said hi to you..If i may asked u what do are ur plans for this weekend dear..I wish i could have you in my arms i cant stop looking at ur pics when i get back from work..I missed u

#197548 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:31 am
My dear sorry i couldnt get back to you ealier on because i have been busy with my troops just had a chance and want to check on u and see how you doing ..I missed u and i have been thinking about you and wondering if u think about me the way i do..God in heaven knows that i care about you...Pls try and come on gmail so that we can have an instant chat sometimes this weekend okay..miss u and it hurts..going back to have some rest and will wake up in 3houra times to go out with my troops..All i need is your prayers..take care

#197584 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 pm
New email address James Stevens [email protected].

Hello My Sweetheart,,
How are you doing today...Am very much happy to always hear from you and i want you to know that i do think about you..So do u do the same?How is ur days and here is my new email because of you i want to talk to you...What are your plans and i will like u to be my dreams woman who i could spend the rest of my life with...See you later

Profile picture from Google+

#197587 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:14 pm
Yes i know that but i just want to have an account there so that we can be able to chat online there my dear ...I will like to chat with you and have some good chat my dear and i don;t want to lose you because sometimes i have been having a problem with my log in that is why i get a new gmail account so that we can chat okay baby..How are you can u get online on gmail so that we can chat baby

#197591 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:27 pm
My Sweetheart are you still there with me baby i have something important we need to talk about ...Let me know if u are gettting my massages my dear

#197796 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 pm
Honey the is one important thing i will like to tell you but you have to get yahoo messenger first so that we can be able to talk about it my dear...Honey please get it for me or if we can chat on gmail because this is a security company am using my dear and honey it will be better we chat okay..so i tell u you are always in my heart. pray for me one of my three troops has been shot and they are under treatment my dear..You are all that i have and you are my life now...read from you sooner..

#197882 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:59 am
Honey my sweetheart soon i will be retired from work so that i can be able to settle down again so first can i trust you very much and that wont be dissaponited

Happy Easter to you my dear

#198205 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:29 am
Thank you...what are ur plans for the weekens my darling..wished was there with u..Honey tell me the truth what doea ur heart tells u about me?happy easter

#198339 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:28 am
Hello My Sweetheart,
Thanks for this your massage and it has really touched my heart and i want you to know that you are always in my mind and i will like to trust you and spend the rest of my life with you because you mean the world to me.When i woke up from bed and pray to the almighty God you are the next person on my mind my love...AM so much happy that i have someone who love me and i will love you and make you the most happiest woman in the world...I want you to know am hear for real love and always pray to the almighty God for that and am so much happy the God has answer my prayers.I will do everything in my power to make you the most happiest woman in the world and never not going to let you down my sweetheart in my heart i do love you and when i said i do love you i mean it baby.....I Love you so much.....
I wake up every morning with thoughts of you in my head. Sometimes I wonder if I dreamed you up, but then I roll over and see your smiling face and I know that you're real. It's not a dream anymore. I know I can make you mad, but you still love me with everything you have. I was scared to love you at first, fearing that you would hurt me, but I dove right in and it's the best choice I've ever made. Now, the only fear I have is rolling over one morning and finding that you were really just a dream. If this is a dream world, then don't wake me up 'cause you're the only one for me. I love you with everything I have.I pray to the almighty God everythings is answered and i will like you to send me some of your pictures because lost the onces you sent me send me new one okay so that i can have it in my bed when am sleeping i will be going out with my troops tonight pray for me my love...You are my world...xoxoxoxoxoxoox

#198373 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:47 am
Hello my love.everything was fine and you were on my mind all days.what do you do for your living baby..misss u

#198394 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:24 am
Yes my love honey i will be going to meeting very soon and when i get back i will let you know what goes on baby

Pray for me baby you are all i have and i do love you and trust u baby..have u eaten?

#198494 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 am
My sweetheart,Had a long day baby at the meeting honey and am very sad my love and not happy.