Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197562 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 am
Yeah it true, so are you looking forward to for in love with me, don't you think it too earily....we have to study about each other very much..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197642 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:48 am
My promise to you when you are sad, I will dry your tears When you are afraid, you comfort your fears When you need love, my heart I will share When you are sick, because I take care You will feel my love when we're safe in the knowledge that nothing will
change my heart When you are worried, I will give you hope When you are confused, I will help you cope When you are lost, and I can not see the light My love will be a beacon, shining ever so bright This is my vow, one that I
commit to the end to that above all are my wife and best friend These words I have written, speak of my love for you From my lips these words spoken, always ring true God has blessed me, and with your hand in mine
Both of our hearts, forever intertwined in all lives, falls pain and sorrows, I promise together, we will meet every morning happy in marriage, honor and love blessed in unity by God above.
.good morning..have a nice day ahead today....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197760 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:32 am
How you doing...never got any message from you later night...hope you are fine...what are you doing today.

#197866 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:47 am
Oh..happy Easter in advance...have a nice packing...take good care of yourself..

#198008 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:12 am
Am sorry for not messaging you..I got little sick...but am fine ....I thought you will message me...but now message....how are you doing?....hope you are fine...

#198112 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:10 am
It not that sickness lol
Because am ok no..just missing you...
Which I could be with someone I love the Easter...but you don't think of loving someone like me.

#198162 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 am
So tell me...how much do you need this relationship....as I don't know your mind....

#198497 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:59 am
Wow you really make me happy for this message.....my computer is no more working again...I will wait till I get pay before getting another one....so I will always be reply you everyday on my friend computer...love you too.....happy Easter...

#198746 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:58 am
My computer has already crash.. How are you doing ?
Hope you are fine..I miss you sweaty
..love you.

#198866 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 am
I will..how are you doing?
I miss u love..

#199376 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:23 pm
Hello babe, how are you doing? Hope you are fine....I miss sending mail to you...love you..

#201761 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 1:56 am
Hello babe, I have miss you so much....I have a problem here that is why I don't come to message you....hope you can help me...I don't know what to do now then to ask for help from you....hope to hear from you soon

#201783 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 3:33 am
Babe am sister is in the hospital since last week..the doctor told me to get 2000 dollars for her operations...but I don't have that kind of money right now...but am hoping if you can borrow me any amount from you..immediately I get paid I will pay you back...please help me ...god will help you..

#201902 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:02 am
Oh thank you dear...am glad that you wanna help...I have try everywhere for money...but all I got was no...so please how much do you wanna to borrow me? Hope to hear from you soon...

All I need here is 2000 dollars, so how much can you borrow me?

#201950 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 5:22 am
Send it to this information
Name: marites saucier
Address: 861 magnolia rd
City: lumberton ms 39455
State: Mississippi
Questions: money
Answer: borrow

You can send it to my neice she will got it for me...thank you...I don't even know what to say again because right now am really happy that someone that I love from far distance can help me and my family...I love you so much...thank you dear...so please we will you send it?

You can send the money through western union or money gram. ...hope you can send it today or I should be expecting the mtcn tomorrow morning ...so I can pay the money to the hospital...thank you much..may God bless and guide you for me...love you..