Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195741 by AlanJones Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:39 am
Scammer pretending to be US military

Uses the following stolen images

Image Image Image Image

And has Western Union payments sent to

Name: Cynthia tiwan
Address: 340 N CIVIC DR APT 311
City: WALNUT CREEK
State: California
Postal code: 94596

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196363 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 am
To demonstrate what a pathetic piece of crap the scammer pretending to be Justin Wrightson is, here are the threats that he sent his victim after finding his details posted online.

Your a stupid and useless woman see how you have used your own hands to destroy the beautiful future we would have had together. You want to put my picture and email on scam listen on the internet. For what XXX? If I'm going to run away with you money (12,000 euro) when then am I still talking to you XXX? You don't think before you act. It's a shame. You warm you to take my picture and email off the crazy site you put it. The only thing that is going to keep you and I know is your money 12,000 euro. When I eventually get out I'll send your money back to you.

Go and delete my information where ever you add it to.
Why are you so head strong XXX I've already told you I'll pay you back, what is hard for you to comprehend. I give you 24 hours to remove my name off the scam or else I'll ask some army I know in XXX to pay you a visit and you know what that means. Don't say I didn't warn you.
You're warned.

A truly disgusting creature.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197102 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:56 pm
The scammer has a new email address [email protected] and a new stolen photo

#197896 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:34 am
Another email address [email protected] and stolen photo.