Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197909 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 am
Danny Moore - [email protected]

Hi XXX,

what's going on? I'm confused. I got an email from the courier company. The campany says that you have had to do with a Mr. David. Who is David? Have you been deceived me? Are you planning to run away with my money and gold, together with Mr. David? And now you have facebook blocked? have you been friend request send to people you do not know? How can I trust you? How can I trust you at all? Have you been looking for other men on facebook? You need to tell me. that's what you wanted to do with my international passport? They escape with all my money?

I do not understand.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 173.45.97.93
Originating ISP: Xlhost.com
City: Columbus
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197910 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:43 am
From Security Air Express - [email protected].

Attention: XXX.

Deu to the pressure that was coming from all quarters regarding this funds of Danny Moore under your custody, the company could not make any better decision than to pay all pending charges to Italian government and have the funds transferred to our '' ESCROW ACCOUNT '' in dubai, UAE. Most importantly, because we were relocating to Asia, we also had to move your funds here for a better safe keeping. This is to enable us save this funds for you/ Danny Moore.

i. Presently we have no official personel to send to your friend in XXX as our security comany has been relocated to Asia, Dubai precisely UAE. The entire staff of security air express in XXX has been transferred here in Dubai.

ii. The management has directed me to inform you to send your pending charges to the bank details below.

BANK NAME: C B I - COMMERCIAL BANK INTERNATIONAL
BANK ADDRESS: DUBAI, U.A.E
ACCOUNT NAME: AHMEND ALLI SAEED
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 20001048955
SWIFT CODE: CLBIAEAD
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S ADDRESS: 83 AL MAKTOUM ROAD, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

Please inform your friend in XXX to send the money to the above bank details to enable us proceed with your application in transferring your funds to you. Do this and get back to us as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours

FABRIZIO RUZZON
General Manager
For: Security Air Express.
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197920 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 am
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened at the IP address 197.242.112.63:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.242.112.63
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline