Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197983 by Grunt Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:58 pm
zorpia
Williams robert
56, Osogbo, Nigeria
Last seen 14 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl aged 40‑90, in Netherlands Antilles.
Only Real woman to email me
About me: I am General Williams Robert Cone I am looking for a woman that is not into head games, that is Intelligent, attractive, good sense of humor, down to earth, very ambitious and easy going. I enjoy travel, Great personality with a heart to boot. Not just another pretty face. I have a tremendous amount of depth, insight, faith Simple & good man looking for a loving romantic sincere and honest woman. Hard to find now a days. May I am a passionate person that loves touching, kissing, talking, and spending quiet times, I love to show affection I am a happy, outgoing and independent man, looking for someone who can heighten special moments and build new ones together in woman, I am a man who is an honest, loving and caring individual. I cherish my job above all and am a very passionate Independent, sweet, sincere and romantic man looking for an assertive, stable,honest and caring person I am fun, loving, easy going, enjoy dinning out. I am looking for a successful woman, honest, intelligent, confident, respectful I am loving, affectionate, passionate and love attention. I am shy at times until I get to know you. I love a stroll on I'm interested in: i am Widower man looking for the right woman i can share the rest of my life with if you can interested contact me through this website. I hope to hear from you soonest . player do not response

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Eye Color Black :laugh-s:
Language english
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian

pic stolen from Yo Yo Honey Singh, Indian rapper

Hi, this my son on my Profile picture here but i will send you my picture when we chat better, ok. am General Williams Robert Cone and i will like to know you better, please can we be friends?
Hello again, thank's for your message, just because im in War zone for any assignment that's why i was out my son there but im gonna show you my pic on yahoo messenger, ok, i got you on Zorpia and overwhelmed with the profile i read about you, your name sound so foreign and beautiful in ryhme, Well, im in Syria war zone for an assignment but very soon im gonna through with my job over here, that's why i came to this site to chose the angel of my life and i thank God that i met you, just download yahoo messenger on my computer in my office today, can i invite you to yahoo messenger with this my id.... williamsrobertcone@y/a/h/o/o.com ..... it will be my pleasure to meet you.
Gen Cone

yahoo avatar shows the image of Gen. Robert W. Cone :=)
Advertisement