Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197550 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 am
My love and my world,

Am sorry honey for the tiredness frm the trip to the bank, now I am happy to hear from you and to know you are okay, I was a bit worried about you, but now that I have heard frm you am rest assured you are okay.

So how was your night? And I hope the weather is favorable today? Have you had breakfast my love? And my love what is your plans for today??

With so much love and care frm me.

Marcus

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197586 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm
Hello my love and my world

Am happy to know you had a wonderful night sleep, and am happy the weather is good today.

So honey did you spend the morning hours in the garden as you said you would??

And my love, what did you have for breakfast? And did you go to the church office as planned for today too??

Well I have been patroling the province since morning, am very hungry, we are on our way back to the camp, I cannot wait to get to the camp and eat something nice.

And my love hope you are hearing from your family? And hope they are all okay?

With so much love and care

Marcus

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197757 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:27 am
My angel

Wow that is nice, when I got to the camp I had rice and chiken, with some cold fruit juice.

And am happy the flowers in the garden are starting to bloom.

I just woke up now, today we are going to patrol the province all day long, the dust and harsh whether is not favorable at all, I cannot wait to get out of here and come and be with you my angel.

So my love what's your plans for thursday? Any outing? Or is any of your friends coming over to see you?

My love hope the weather is ok too??

With so much love

Marcus

#197878 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:51 am
Hello my love

Wow that is cool, how far those your daughter live frm you?? And baby I am wishing you a Happy Easter in advance

Hope it wasn't hard parking up? Why don't you call up your daughter to come over and pick up up to her house?

With so much love

Marcus

#197879 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:51 am
My love and world

Today is the 4th day you sent the money to Olumide Oni and he has just sent me a mail now that he hasn't seen the money yet that he even went to the bank to confirm and he was told the money has not gotten to his account.

And you said you were told it will arive in 3 or 4 days with him, and honey today happen to be the 4th day.

What could be the problem my love??

Marcus

#197897 by scooby101 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 am
marcusdawn43: My love
marcusdawn43: How are you doing today
marcusdawn43: And how is your family?
marcusdawn43: Ok my love
marcusdawn43: Am fine
marcusdawn43: Am just in camp
marcusdawn43: Hw are you preparing for easter?
marcusdawn43: Wow cool
marcusdawn43: So when are you doing the shooping?
marcusdawn43: And did you go to work today/
marcusdawn43: Ok baby cool
marcusdawn43: So what are you gettin my love?
marcusdawn43: What and what are you buying?
marcusdawn43: Nice one
marcusdawn43: So u home alone nw?
marcusdawn43: ok baby
marcusdawn43: So how's Europe today?
marcusdawn43: Hws the economy?
marcusdawn43: Am sorry about that
marcusdawn43: So what's your plans for the rest of d day?
marcusdawn43: And what time is it?
marcusdawn43: Am just patroling the province
marcusdawn43: That all my plans
marcusdawn43: So baby so when is work gonna resume?
marcusdawn43: Thanks dear
marcusdawn43: I thank God for his mercies
marcusdawn43: He's been keeping me
marcusdawn43: So baby how about your family
marcusdawn43: Hope you are hearing frm dem?
marcusdawn43: Ok baby
marcusdawn43: so honey are you gonna go to church on Easter day?
marcusdawn43: Hope you will keep me in your prayers?
marcusdawn43: Thanks my love
marcusdawn43: And also I need a favour from you honey
marcusdawn43: You honey
marcusdawn43: Can you help me out honey?
marcusdawn43: I need some money for some herbal drugs to be shipped to me to treat my gun shot wounds
marcusdawn43: I need you to send some money to someone for me, I can access the bank on here, I will pay you later on
marcusdawn43: its a natural drugs frm wild forest frm Nigeria, if you apply it to your wound it heals it so easy and faster it leave no marks on your skin
marcusdawn43: It was discovered by my General and he told me to ask my love one to order some for me
marcusdawn43: I will give you the persons information to send d money
marcusdawn43: I need 500 euros, I need you to send him the money through western union money transfer so he can ship the herbal drugs to me
marcusdawn43: I said I need baby, you would decide if you can baby
marcusdawn43: Am pleading baby
marcusdawn43: The question is baby how much can u come up with?
marcusdawn43: Pls my love
marcusdawn43: You are the only I can confide in
marcusdawn43: And really open up to
marcusdawn43: Thanks you my love
marcusdawn43: God bless you my love
marcusdawn43: Here is the details you would use to send him the money:
marcusdawn43: Name: oni olumide
marcusdawn43: State: rivers state
marcusdawn43: Country: nigeria
marcusdawn43: Zip code: 234084
marcusdawn43: Baby you would jst go to the bank and tell them you wanna send Western Union Money transfer, you would use that details
marcusdawn43: Ok pls write it down my love
marcusdawn43: After you have paid the money, you will no send me and him all the information you use to pay in the money, like the MTCN NUMBER, and the SECURITY QUESTIONS and ANSWER and your name and every other information you used to fill the western union form in the bank so he can go and cash the money with it in d bank
marcusdawn43: Here is his email address: [email protected], you can send him all the information u used in sending it to his email address once you have sent it through western union he would cash the money with it
marcusdawn43: Write his email address too down
marcusdawn43: He is the herb doctor
marcusdawn43: His name is oni olumide
marcusdawn43: He is the one that makes all d herbd concoction
marcusdawn43: And ship them down
marcusdawn43: It works baby
marcusdawn43: I know a lot of my men that has been shot that after they took the herb it made them come back to life
marcusdawn43: Of cause yes my love
marcusdawn43: No honey he would not
marcusdawn43: He has been helping us over here
marcusdawn43: Here is his phone number +2348062937873
marcusdawn43: You can also call him
marcusdawn43: Tell him you are marcus dawns wife
marcusdawn43: The guy that got shot not quiet long that need some herbs frm him
marcusdawn43: I would like you to send him an email imediately like now
marcusdawn43: Send him a mail now
marcusdawn43: Tell him you are my wife, so you can hear frm him
marcusdawn43: Tell him marcus dawn the US army in afghanistan, that you are my wife
marcusdawn43: He is real an genuine, he has been sending to my fellow colleages since last year
marcusdawn43: And it works like magic, for wound, broken bones, fire burn
marcusdawn43: Even for accident victims
marcusdawn43: Tank you my love
marcusdawn43: You just made my easter
marcusdawn43: This is my gift for the easter
marcusdawn43: You always bring smile to my face
marcusdawn43: You are an angel sent frm above
marcusdawn43: God bless you
marcusdawn43: What can I ever do without you
marcusdawn43: God bless you honey
marcusdawn43: Amen
marcusdawn43: God bless you more
marcusdawn43: You show me so much care and love
marcusdawn43: I wonder what I have done to deserve your mercy
marcusdawn43: But I want you to knw that I would never forget your kind gesture
marcusdawn43: Women like you are hard to find
marcusdawn43: And I will give you all my love, and all my trust
marcusdawn43: And give you everything once I am out of this war zone
marcusdawn43: Baby I would make you an envy of your friends
marcusdawn43: And you would never regret knowing me, for you doing this for me just to se me ok? I will surprise you once am outta here
marcusdawn43: God bless you
marcusdawn43: He would never let you down
marcusdawn43: He would never make you feel forsaken
marcusdawn43: Or isolated like I use to feel when I never met you
marcusdawn43: Baby I bless the day I found you
marcusdawn43: Kisses and hug to you
marcusdawn43: I also pray for long life and prosperity
marcusdawn43: I also pray for good health
marcusdawn43: And I pray for God watch over you
marcusdawn43: Thanks for your promise to never disappoint me
marcusdawn43: Its people like you that keep us alive over here
marcusdawn43: Its makes us feel we have somebody that loves us
marcusdawn43: And it makes us fight to stay alive so we can come back home and be in the warmth of your hands
marcusdawn43: Thank you so so much for everything my love
marcusdawn43: My love I am more blessed to have you
marcusdawn43: I never knew I there are great women like you out there
marcusdawn43: You are such an angel
marcusdawn43: And I would never let you down
marcusdawn43: And I will never make u cry or dissapiont you, I promise you with every thing I stand for
marcusdawn43: I love you honey
marcusdawn43: I love you so so much
marcusdawn43: Take good care of you honey
marcusdawn43: And pls send him the email now baby
marcusdawn43: Tanks I will
marcusdawn43: And my love before you go
marcusdawn43: Pls when do you think you can send him the money?
marcusdawn43: So I know
marcusdawn43: Like when can you baby
marcusdawn43: Thank you honey
marcusdawn43: God bless you baby
marcusdawn43: Pls send him d mail and write down all his details n email address down
marcusdawn43: Thanks you
marcusdawn43: Love u forever
#197925 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 pm
My love ok baby

He is worried and I am worried about the kids too, I just wonder why the money did not come through, pls go to the bank and verify.

And give me your facebook I'd, and give me your phone number too, because I would like to talk to you and I wanna see more pictures of you baby

How are you doin and how was ur night?

Marcus ur love

#197946 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:23 pm
Hello my love

Since you do not have do not worry, I just wnated to see more pictures of you, so how is your day goin?

Have you gone to be with you daughter? Or you are still home? And how is you easther going to be?

Send me some pictures of you, I wanna see more of you, send me like 5 pictures of you.

Be safe baby

Marcus

#198017 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:41 am
Hello my love

Wow what a nice picture, I must say its a cool picture, may your Husband gentle soul rest in the bossom on the Lord, Amen. So how is ur visit at your daughters goin? How is your weekend are you gonna hang out today with you daughter?

And honey have you gone shopping for easter?? And what did you buy for yourself for the esther?

Baby am not happy at all honey, because of the children, they have not gotten help yet, and they are so sick, I cannot stand to loose another child, baby pls my only Easter gift I wan want frm you is for you to go to your bank on monday and confirm your payment to ONI OLUMIDE, my heart is heavy and its breaking for the kids, the mean so much to me.

Pls baby go to the bank on monday and make them send it this time pls so these kids can be brought back to life

Pls and pls my love

With love and care

Marcus

#198033 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 am
Hello my love

Wow what a nice picture, I must say its a cool picture, may your Husband gentle soul rest in the bossom on the Lord, Amen. So how is ur visit at your daughters goin? How is your weekend are you gonna hang out today with you daughter?

And honey have you gone shopping for easter?? And what did you buy for yourself for the esther?

Baby am not happy at all honey, because of the children, they have not gotten help yet, and they are so sick, I cannot stand to loose another child, baby pls my only Easter gift I wan want frm you is for you to go to your bank on monday and confirm your payment to ONI OLUMIDE, my heart is heavy and its breaking for the kids, the mean so much to me.

Pls baby go to the bank on monday and make them send it this time pls so these kids can be brought back to life

Pls and pls my love

With love and care

Marcus

#198121 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:32 am
Hello my love

As Christ rises today, may we all rise with him from sin & sorrow 2 righteousness & Joy, may his resurrection brings us our heart desires, Amen. Happy Easter

Marcus your love

#198134 by scooby101 Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:28 am
As Christ rises today, may we all rise with him from sin & sorrow 2 righteousness & Joy, may his resurrection brings us our heart desires, Amen. Happy Easter
#198154 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 am
Hello my love

Amen, so how are you doing today? Hope you went to church? How is your daughter? And when are you going back home?

Are you gonna go out for fun today with your daughter or you just gonna stay back home.

Have a lovely easter day

I love you

Marcus

#198222 by scooby101 Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:29 am
marcusdawn43: My love
marcusdawn43: How are you doing
marcusdawn43: I sent you easter messages
marcusdawn43: And never got a reply
marcusdawn43: Am doing a bit ok
marcusdawn43: Am just worried about my gun shot wound
marcusdawn43: Ok I saw it
marcusdawn43: Thanks you
marcusdawn43: Baby so how did ur easter go?
marcusdawn43: How did you spend it?
marcusdawn43: Did you hang out or not honey?
marcusdawn43: Wow cool
marcusdawn43: So hope you prayed for me honey
marcusdawn43: And what time is your family coming?
marcusdawn43: I prayed for you too honey
marcusdawn43: I missed your messages
marcusdawn43: Good to see you online
marcusdawn43: So what are you cooking for your family honey
marcusdawn43: And what time is it now honey?
marcusdawn43: Ok honey
marcusdawn43: Wow
marcusdawn43: Cool
marcusdawn43: Oh I wish I can come too
marcusdawn43: Am gonna miss all your food for today
marcusdawn43: I cannot wait to come and eat your meal someday
marcusdawn43: So what time is it now honey?
marcusdawn43: Awww
marcusdawn43: I will soon my love
marcusdawn43: So my love have you had breakfast yet?
marcusdawn43: Yes I have baby
#198281 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 am
Hello my love

Wow, am so wow by your love message, of cause you knw I loved you since day one, and I have kept loving you since the very first day we met, I cannot seem to get you out of my mind, you are the woman of my dream. I. Am al happy to have found you and I bless the day I did.

I love you so so much and would never let you go, I love and adore you so so much.

I hope you are having a nice time at yur daughters??

I aslo wanna ask honey will you go to your bank frm your daughters or you are gonna go home first to rectify the payment to ONI OLUMIDE??

Your love

Marcus