Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198022 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:55 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - BIGMARK73 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/BIGMARK73

I'm looking for serious relationship with good woman.

Age & Gender: 42 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I'm divorced single man, i have black hair, brown eyes. I'm attracted to kindness, sensitivity, persistence, courage, optimism, depth, and honesty. I am different from most men in that I need much more than just a pretty face to feel a strong attraction. The world is full of beautiful women but only the best and rarest of women are beautiful from the inside out. You don't have to be perfect. You just have to be yourself.

PMs

how are you doing? I like your picture and I'm interested in getting to know more about you, if you don't mind? Mark.

Thank for the message XXX, Please, would you tell me about you? Like your full name, age, where are you from, what are you looking for, what do you do for living and what kind of man you are looking for?

[email protected], hope to read from you soon...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198064 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:20 pm
I'm glad to read from you, just like i have said earlier , i am new to this online dating things and looking for a good woman to spend the rest of my life with and be happy, sincerely i don't know how it works , just giving it a try, here are basic things you should know about me. I'm 42, blond/brown hair and blue eyes, single divorced, from Owen sound, Ontario in Canada. I'm currently in Oklahoma, US for a business trip. I'm buying and selling of oil and gas. I'm looking for a friend that can lead to serious relationship. So if distance doesn't mean anything to you, i will be waiting patiently to read from you.

Please, would you tell me about you? Like your full name, age, where are you from, what are you looking for, what do you do for living and what kind of man you are looking for? But Please send the pictures of you and i will be happy if you can come up with those questions. Thank you Mark..

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.12.38
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198204 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:27 am
Thank you for the email XXX but what are you really looking for? can you please tell me ?

#198338 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 am
Oh that's really sound nice and very interesting but how long you have been on elitesingle and how many man you talked with before? hope too much questions not make you upset? Mark..

Oops, the victim wasn't on elitesingle.

#198495 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:56 am
Morning, how are you and how as your day? but why are you always took long to reply me?