Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197741 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:01 am
Thanks dear, you have not tell me more about what you do there for living and also just tell me anything you think you could share with me?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197924 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:01 pm
All we just need is to explain things and understand each other and am sorry if have bothering you too much about that. Just think knowing each other better would be great. So baby, what are you plans for future with your man and tell me what you have been feeling or thinking about me?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197937 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 pm
That is so sweet of you baby, have really been busy with paper work here and its been lonely also. How i wish we are together now to have a walk and take you out for shopping. Since have seen your pictures, you have really captured my heart and my heaet keep beating fast in looking at your beautiful pictures. I think we are just God sent to each other and i would be looking forward to have you forever one day.

#198041 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:23 am
Thanks my dear sweetie XXX, yes, didn't work too hard. There is just time for everything and i think worshiping God is the most important thing i must do in my life. I went to church yesterday and i will be going again on Sunday. Thank you so much baby and how i wish we are not together to go to church and worship God together. Tell me your plans for Easter baby?

#198049 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:12 am
Oh, that sounds great and how i wish am there to attend the programme together. I will be going to church here as well dear, maybe having meal with my workers.

#198144 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 am
Thanks sweet and would love to go with you one day and make dinner for us. How was your night baby?

#198148 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:53 am
Oh so sorry baby, when will you be back home baby?