Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197764 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - singlemic1970 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/singlemic1970

Seeking for a trust worthy partner.

Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

About Me
Forgive but don't forget, love instead of hate, treat people the way you want to be treated and believe in miracles. That's me! I like to read, workout, hang out with my buddies, meet new people, family events, draw, play/listen to music, learn new things, help others, volunteer, watch movies, go to the beach, hike, rock climb, skydive, white water raft, snowboard, drive fast cars, shoot guns, photography, run marathons, eat, bungee jump. I am a caring, loving, trust worthy, obsequious, and easy going man in nature. I am looking for a serious cordial relationship with passion for whom will be mine just the way I have been praying for, who does not only have love for material thing, but sincere and objective in life. I love traveling, cooking, reading, watching movie and lot more. I love swimming, staying indoor. I also love kids. I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic, a different man. I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman. I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, driving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer). I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern. I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other.

My Perfect First Date
Enjoy the breeze of the beach together.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197869 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:10 am
Hello My Lady,

How are you doing? Thanks for keeping your promise to email me. I will like to share with you more about myself. Pops I am Michael Valdez by name, born in USA, in Honolulu and my Mum is from United Kingdom but my Dad is from the State. I was born in Honolulu , but I lived and grew up in Anchorage, United States. I had a Diploma in Business Studies. I am 43years old, my parent had two children, I and my younger brother. But now he is late. Also, presently, Amelia am alone with her ​​since Mom died Also When she was visiting her Parents in Philippines.

I am a nice man seeking for a caring and honest woman to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a woman That is tender heart, kind, considerate of others needs, one would appreciate having to That Man That would love her in a way That she's not been loved before. I am however it I Un Certain That I will soon find the love of my live and raise my own family and live a good life with that special someone growing old and gray With Each Other. But since everything had turned out like this, I Decided to relocate to New York last year when i came to the State from Afghanistan for Christmas.

As a Man, I do not mean to be too forward by emailing you first. But I am a kind of Man that goes for what I like. The distance between us is quite much, and That makes me feel a bit discouraged in a way , but I had a second thought that love conquers all and it transcend space, distance and time. I hope you understand my nature, I love my country and decide to safeguard everyone with my little effort and That was why I joined The U.S. Army. I am even thinking of quitting the job as soon as I settle down with the woman of my dream so we can work together in taking absolute That care of my daughter, and yours, we just need to take things in its stride and see where this will lead us. The feeling I have for you is quite amazing and I do not really know if you feel the same towards me.

I love traveling, reading, watching movie and lot more. I love swimming, indoor and staying with Amelia. I also love kids. I am looking for an honest, caring woman to date as my wife and I guess you're Which Have. She must be self confident and presentable, all I want is true love, not a game player. Some one who will love and adore me. Well this is all I want, maybe I am helplessly romantic but naturally this is just me. I am a single Dad I have a daughter named Amelia, she's 4 years old. I work in The U.S. Army Station in Kabul, Afghanistan and my name is Camp camp. Please feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me, and I will not hesitate to reply you. Can you please tell me more about your self? I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Michael.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197870 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 am
Hi XXX,

Thanks for the mail. I just emailed you right now with more about me. You can check both your Spam and Inbox. I am not always online here due to my work. I just hope you can respond to my email so I can reply as well anytime I am online.

Kudos,
Michael.

#197890 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 am
Hello My Lady,

How are you doing? Thanks for getting back to me on time with more about you and some of your pictures. I really like the little thing I read about you, and to be sincere, you really look so great and nice and I am so much in love with your pictures. So simple and charming. I am sure you are just an epitome of beauty and I would just try to take my time to get to know much about you and I will be happy if you can confide more about you in me. I will be adding you on my Google Chat and I hope we can chat more better on there, okay dear?

Well, I just wish to confide much about me to you again. I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different man. I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman. I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, driving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer). I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern. I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people including the one I love. I still maintain this value wherever I go..

My favorite food is Rice, Plantain, meats,Fruits, and I eat plenty of Fruits and Vegetable. I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I talk less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs. I am a great giver when I have it I give, because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns. I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring husband to my wife, if not for his demise. But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong woman now since my wife died, but am sure you are going to be a good lady. Basically, I decided to settle with a very nice, understanding, loving, and caring woman.

I am open minded, try just about anything exciting, challenging and new. I like to let nature take its course when it comes to relationships. I like to be affectionate. I like to give as much as receive. I like to live life to the fullest with no regrets. Fit, love being athletic and healthy, I am hardworking, clean cut working professional, I am dependable and trustworthy, I'll tell you whats on my mind even if it might not be what you wanted to hear, I am to the point, what you see is what you get. I am all about the joy of life, wish I could live forever, looking at the good before the bad, eternal optimist.

I had been to 8 different countries (Germany, Afghanistan, Macedonia, Italy, Kuwait, Iraq, France, Netherlands), blown a lot of stuff up, and had a lot of fun doing it. My first job was 76Y20, then 55B20 finally 00E20. I like a woman that knows what she wants and goes after it. Someone who knows how to take care of herself. A non-selfish woman who likes to please as much as be pleased, give as much as receive. She likes to live life to the fullest and clean. Likes to be a woman and be treated like a lady. She must be sexy, smart, giving, fun, spontaneous, exciting, energetic, open minded, understanding, and obsequious. Just want to share life with the right woman.

I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage. I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people. I'm a man who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship. I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again, that's why I took my time to look for my Love Life. It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible woman, who is ready for marriage, that's all I need.

I hope to create a happy, cosy, secure marriage with a nice woman. I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to. I think a man must take care of his Wife, and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life with forever and here comes you. I hope you understand my plight, and I hope you are going to be mine forever.

Kisses,
Michael.

Babe, it would be alright if we can chat on Google talk, but if you don't have, you can download one. Also, you can reach me here on my mobile by calling me or text me anytime you are online so I can join you for us to chat if I am not busy at the camp, +1-516-630-3285.

#197927 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:08 pm
Alright My Lady, I will be waiting for your response to my mail.

#198059 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm
Hello Dear,

How are you doing? I would really be astounded if you would even consider an average man like me because there must be many guys out there trying to steal your heart. But if this is my chance to share my heart with you then here it is. I believe that it is important for me to speak of what kind of man I am and so this letter is dedicated to this fact, but I will approach it in a manner of questions directed to your heart. So if you are truly looking for these qualities in a man, then open your heart and allow me to kiss your heart with much passion forever. I will not be offended if you do not believe these qualities in me. But if you take a risk and allow me into your heart you will not be Disappointed and this is a promise!!!!!! I will lay my life to this. If you want a man that is a very good communicator.

If you want a man that can treat you as a princess, with money when I have as am also struggling and with quality attention. If you want a man that loves to hide love letters for you to find when it works. If you want a man that will cook and do domestic duties at home. If you want to have flowers brought to you often because he loves you. If you want a man that is very slow to anger and hates violence but loves children, animals and public display of emotions of love in public towards you with holding hands and many kisses and hugs so close that air will not pass between us. If you want a romantic man that knows how to treat his wife with a loving passion and respect.

If you want a man that will surprise you often with his romantic and kind manors. If you want a man that will want to help you to complete all of your dreams and goals and desires and prayers and fantasies. If you want a man that knows the art of kissing. If you want a man that will serve you as the greatest wife and mother to his children, but only if you want to have kids. If you want a man that will be devoted to you until her last breathe on this planet. If you want a man that loves to laugh and not always be serious but discovers many ways to enjoy life. If you want a man that will give his love unconditionally.

With every sentence that begins with the word “"If" moves your heart or touches your soul then our search is finished and so let us begin to allow for the heavenly love to explode as a volcano of passion. Let us take a chance or a risk with each other and begin to realize that love can bridge the distance between us. Can you imagine a fairy tale romance, Let us believe that true love can begin from me asking you to be always mine as the woman that I trust with my heart and that you can trust me with your heart. My Lady, I understand your plight, but I ain't here either to fool you or take the advantages of you. I love you so much from the bosom of my heart.

With Love,
Michael.

#198244 by singlemic1970 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 am
Mod Note: This post is the scammer himself he is in Kenya as of today. He is upset that his scam is posted here. What he is trying to do is salvage any scams he has going on now. He is currently losing victims and potential victims. His stored cache'd of photo's that he has stolen is now on public record. Two stones at once. Maybe this idiot will not use these innocent peoples pictures anymore.

Don't know what the world is turning to. I am really perplexed seeing this happening. How could the administrator of this website published someone else information online as a romance scam without an evidence if the reported profile was all about scam or not. I am really astounded because such a thing like this had caused so many break up to many relationships, yet, you still keep on publicizing what you ain't sure about. I registered now and I could report some people, too, but the questions is, am I really sure they are scammer, and what's the evidence I have that they are one. When this fool and stupid person reported my profile, what did she stated that I did wronged? Did I requested for money from her or did I asked for her personal details. I am now warning you to remove all those craps from my pictures. I wonder what the world is now turning to.
#198246 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 am
The above post is made by a pathetic little scammer who likes to use the photographs of other people to steal from women on dating sites.

The post has been reported and he will be suitably tagged when a Mod/Admin deals with it.

#198248 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 am
PM from the scammer to me

I am Michael Pops Valdez Jr. I have never sent these craps to anyone and mere looking at that site, I have never been on there for once. I was on Hi5 and I met the woman of my dream on there and ever since then, I have closed my account. I lost my account few days ago due to the fact that I signed on to my Yahoo Messenger to chat with my wife and I got a request from Yahoo Messenger that I should click on a link as they are having an issue with their services. I clicked on it and I lost my account for few days, almost 60 hours to be precise before I recovered it. Now I got all these craps posted to me that I am on a scam list. Please, stop broadcasting about people if you don't know about them because I am a busy man who doesn't have time for this crap, and I beg of you to remove this flagged which is tarnishing my image and almost ruin my relationship.

#198253 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 am
Now I can see you are very stupid. How the hell would you want me to email you with my personal military account when I don't even know who this is. To hell with you. Well, I believe you are doing this for fun and I bet it, just wait for KARMA. Okay?

The scammer's last PM. If he really was the soldier he claimed to be, there would be no problem with him sending an email from his military email address, as I asked him to do, to clear the matter up.

But as he is an African scammer in Kenya, with no access to military email addresses that is not possible for him.

#198257 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:32 am
Here are some more of the scammer's numerous dating site profiles

http://www.anotherfriend.com/member-singlemic1970

http://www.simplyclicked.com/singlemic1970/
I am a caring, loving, trust worthy, obsequious, and easy going man in nature. I am looking for a serious cordial relationship with passion for whom will be mine just the way I have been praying for, who does not only have love for material thing, but sincere and objective in life. I love traveling, cooking, reading, watching movie and lot more. I love swimming, staying indoor. I also love kids. I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic, a different man. I'm a very family oriented, and sensitive

https://maybefriends.com/member/singlemic1970
I'm a:male
Country Ireland
County -