Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196295 by scooby101 Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:32 pm
Hello My sweet lovely Darling wife,

I'm doing fine just as you are,OK but the stress is really much on me these days due to our up coming retirement and that's why I do kept long a bit to write you back, I'm sorry,OK. Accept my apology. Darling how's work ? Hope everything is going on well with you over there !!!Please Darling, I just want you to be taking proper care of yourself for me because I shall be coming to meet with you in few weeks to come. Darling, the U S military delegate will be coming down here in Iraq for the final clarification and for the approval of our retirement after Easter and after that we will be going for retirement. Darling I will be coming to meet with you after Easter for proper introduction and proper marriage, so when I come over we will now discuss on where to settle down and spend rest of our lives together as husband and wife, OK. Darling you know we really have a lot to discuss, but all the discussion will be done as soon as I come over, OK. Darling I thank you a lot for changing my life. You are truly a blessing and a gift to me from God and I so much appreciate having you in my life. I will never let you down or let you go away from my life because I cannot do without you.

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that spent reading your messages, is so magical that I caught myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours. You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Now that we've found each other, I know that you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, the woman I want to love forever, and the woman I want to grow old with. Darling, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel Handsome. Thank you for given me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I'm so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you and all I need is a queen just as you to be present in my life so I can hold you till I die.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we will look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we will laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, Darling. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most amazing woman I have ever known. I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Darling, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We both knew our relationship would grow right from the very first day we exchange mail. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. We don't even need to be together, we are never apart. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my relation, my wife, my love. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, My Darling. You make me feel special. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe whenever I'm reading your sweet lovely messages. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me.You are always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy having you in my life. You are my Babe, and will forever be my Babe. You will always be the love of my life. I will die for you. Missed you a lot. I wait to hear from you soonest, OK. Kiss
Advertisement

#196594 by scooby101 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Darling, Well there is something I will like to tell you,which really makes me uncomfortable and even insecure here now in Iraq.. You already know Iraq is a very difficult dangerous and hard to be,so I don't want to lose my life, because I need you so much and can't do without you and our families as well. I really love you and just can't afford to lose you as well and our families also. Well,why I feel unsafe and insecure here is that,the package that was given to me here in Iraq by the Iraq (government)on the awarded day which I told you about. And it was Due to my hard work and as well my years Military staying here in Iraq so I was rewarded with the package. It was given to me on the awarded day,I told my self not to tell you this,But I don't feel safe and secure anymore,because of the Iraq's. I have had enough keeping it my self,but no more feel safe with it. Not all the soldier's were given this packages, It was just given to Majors , Generals and the Army Chief of Staff's as a reward. The last members of the Awareness were the family of the late Military troops who lost theirs life's over here during the peace keeping event.

The package is contained inside (A Sum of Money ($475,000),Medals,Precious stones such as,<Gold and Diamond>),which has all been packed in the package, sealed box. whiles receiving this package I thought of sending it to my son because all my colleague here in Iraq sent theirs to Family and be lovers else where, but I have no Family or Friend to keep mine safe for me,it was left behind by myself to be kept here in my tent,just to be safe with it,but no more feels comfortable with it. The Iraq's kept suspecting such package is been kept by myself,because they got to know I'm single and has no family to keep mine for me.They now know I have kept mine in the tent so they wanted to do everything they can possibly to take it from me. I don't want to be killed because of the package with me,I wish I could send it down to my son back in the states,but my son is too young to keep such item for me safe and can't handle it. I want you to contact the Diplomat who will be bringing the package down to you because you are the only one that I trust to keep this package safe for me. He's named George Williams. He has been in the Diplomatic State service for 18 years with much more experience.

He is very Honest ,trusting and humble,He was introduce to me by one Commander Roy,who also sent him to deliver his package to his wife in (Paris - France) so I will be happy if you can mail him and ask him what you will be doing, this is his email address ([email protected]).I also trust him and I'm sure he is going to deliver mine to you safely as well. Though he don't know that the package contains money inside, and the sealed box is well locked with a pin code which I will give to you before he comes to you so you can open it and pay him his charges, the amount of ($17,500), and the charges can only be paid to him if he deliver the box to you. I only took out from the money the sum of ($3000) which will carry me along till I leave here and come over to you. Write to him now and get back to me because he's with the box right now and waiting to hear from you as I told him before he can take off to your destination. Write me as soon as you write to him so that my mind will be at rest because this package has been given me a restless mind for a very long time. I wait for your response. I love you. Kiss
#197084 by scooby101 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:09 pm
Dear Madam,

My name is George Williams, from the Diplomatic courier service of Iraq in collaboration of branches all over the world. I have been ordered by Sergeant James an American troop Iraq branch to deliver a package to you. I have been waiting to hear from you as Sergeant James said that his wife will soon write me before I leave. I will be passing through Malaysia Or United Kingdom for a transit and i would be grateful if you can confirm your full name and address with phone numbers respectively for prompt delivery. I will confirm my ticket and be leaving as soon as you get back to me with the necessary information requested from you and would keep you posted before i leave and as soon as i arrived at the transit point. Good bye and awaiting for your confirmation, thank you.

NAME:

ADDRESS:

AIRPORT:

MOBILE:

I will confirm my ticket once i hear from you, please confirm and reply me soon

Hope to hear from you soon.

George Williams......(Diplomat)
#197338 by scooby101 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:04 am
Hello Madam, I am writing to notify you of the confirmation of my ticket. My flight time from Baghdad, Iraq international airport to United kingdom is 11:45 pm today been Saturday and the journey is about 6 hours, which is about 2,545 miles distance. When I get to UK tomorrow morning, I will let you know before I take another flight to xxxxxxxx which will take more than 1 hour to fly from UK to xxxxxxxx. Tomorrow which is Sunday I deliver the package to you at your designed address you gave to me. Keep your mobile phone on, and be checking your email from time to time because I will write you email as soon as I get to UK. See you tomorrow. Good bye.

George Williams.....Diplomat
#197392 by scooby101 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:25 pm
Hello Darling, how are you doing today ? Hope you are having a nice weekend. What's going on ? Have you heard from George, the Diplomat. I got a message from him saying that he will be leaving from Iraq to UK by 11:45 pm in the night today, that he will deliver the box to you in xxxxxxx by tomorrow been Sunday. Darling, this is the security code to open the box, FHXX0817KQ. Do not let any body see this code. Remember that the amount you will give him for his charges is ($17,500). Do not let him see when you want to open the box or see what's inside the box, OK. Darling, I lay all my trust and hope on you. I wait for your reply. I love you. Kiss.
#197439 by scooby101 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:12 am
Hello Darling, how's your Sunday ? Have you heard from George the Diplomat because the message he sent to you shows that he should have been in xxxxxx by now. Has he delivered the box to you ? Write me back now, I'm worried to know the situation of things over there. I wait for your reply. Kiss
#197624 by scooby101 Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:23 am
Hello Darling, I don't know exactly what could be the problem with George the Diplomat because the box should have been delivered to you by now in Netherlands, yet not even a message or phone call from him to know his way about if there's a problem with him or not. I still don't know what could be the exact problem for this delay. Darling, I don't want anything to happen to that box. That box really contains a lot inside which I can't afford to loss. Darling keep on writing to him and once he replies you back, just let me know, OK. I love you so much Darling and I Miss you so much Darling. Take care of yourself. I wait to hear from you soonest. Kiss
#197744 by scooby101 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:05 am
Hello Madam, There's a serious problem here in UK airport which I thought I could solve all alone, and that was why I was unable to write to you and let you know the problem that I am encountering since Sunday I arrived here in UK. I arrived here in UK airport on Sunday by 8:45 am and was detained by immigration ever since then till this moment now due to the proof of ownership certificate which they are demanding that contains your name, your address, and your country of origin to show that the box is really delivering to you. Madam, as I am writing to you now, I don't have any more money with me again. I have spent all the money I have with me here hoping that this immigration people will consider me and release the box to me so I can continue my movement but yet they insisted saying that unless I pay them the sum of thirteen thousand eight hundred British pounds(13,800 pounds) that the box cannot be released to me, that the money must be paid for them to issue the proof of ownership certificate which your name,your address and your country of origin must be in that certificate. Madam, this is really getting out of my hand. I don't know what to do again. I have been here in immigration detention room since Sunday because I can't leave this box here and go back. Madam, if not because of Sergeant James, he is a good man, I would have leave this box here and gone back because I have an important appointment in China. I have a work to deliver from China to Ukraine urgently. I had an evening flight that same Sunday to fly to China, I never thought of having this problem which will caused me a delay like this, honestly I am totally upset. Due to this problem of proof of ownership certificate, I have missed my flight to fly back to China on that Sunday because I thought that I would deliver the box to you in the morning and go back to UK airport immediately and wait for night flight to China, but all my plan was totally scattered. Madam you really have to let your husband know of this problem because I want this money to be paid immediately,if possible tomorrow. I can't continue staying here, I have a lot of things which I am doing that are left behind because of this delay. Madam, talk to your husband and write me back as soon as possible. Time here now is 11:58 pm it's already late, tomorrow morning I will collect an account number from the officer in charge of this problem and send to you and the money will be send to his account for them to issue the proof of ownership certificate and I will continue my movement or I leave this box here and go back to China for my appointment.

George Williams...Diplomat
#197846 by scooby101 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 am
Hello Darling, I'm finished. What do we do now to raise this money and send to them in UK so that they will issue the paper and release my box for George to continue his movement because if George leave that box there in UK airport and gone back to China as he said, there will be a very big problem, it will be under probability for the box to be safe and I don't know anybody there. Darling I'm afraid, all the money I have with me here right now is not even up to $3000, and it will be more than impossible for me to borrow any money here inside the military camp from my fellow soldiers because we are not allowed to be moving around with cash due to security reason, even to make a transfer of money from here is also a problem to us. Darling something must be done in order to raise this money and send to them in UK. Darling is there any alternative you have to raise this money over there in Netherlands, even if you can borrow it and send to them, for the box to be released and once he bring the box to you, then you take the money from the box, OK. You have the code to open the box right ? Darling please try all your possible best to help me out of this problem, I have no cash with me right now and that box is not safe there in UK airport. Darling please, I so much rely on you, just do anything possible to raise the money and once George bring the box to you, then you open the box and pay him his charges together with the additional expenses he made at the airport and also you take your own money, OK. Darling Please I really hope on you. Please Darling, write me back immediately let me know what you think ? I'm waiting for your good response. Kiss
#198010 by scooby101 Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 am
Hello Madam, I am waiting to hear from you, but you and your husband have to be fast with any thing you are doing, like I told you I have an urgent work to deliver from China to Ukraine. Madam, you and your husband have to set me free from here so I can deliver this box to you freely and go back for my work. Madam the officer in charger of the problem, the owner of the account which the money will be paid into, said that he can give his account number out only when the money is ready to pay into the account for his own good. Madam let me know if the money is ready so I can collect the account number from the officer and send to you immediately. Madam remember, the earlier the money is paid will be good. Thank you.

George Williams......Diplomat
#198069 by scooby101 Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:39 pm
Hello Darling, I understand you, but how much can you be able to afford because I'm so confuse here, and I don't really know what to do. I'm going mad about this problem. Please Darling, tell me how much you can be able to raise, I really need your help and your support this time around, please help me out, Ok.
#198210 by scooby101 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 am
Hello Darling, you tried so much, OK. It's not easy but if you can be able to make it up to 8000, that will be nice because I'm running up and down inside the military camp here to see if I can be able to borrow the remaining money to make it complete, it's not with me here at all. It seems like no body want to listen to me. Write to George the Diplomat and tell him to collect the account number from the officer as he said and send it to you. Write me back now let know what you think. Kiss
#198367 by scooby101 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:20 am
Hello Darling, how are you doing ? Happy Easter !!! Hope you are having a nice time. Darling, have you write to George and ask him to send to you the account number ? Please let me know when he send the account number to you, OK. Missed you so so much my Darling. Kiss

Darling, honestly I'm not fine, this problem of my box is really giving me restless mind. I don't just know what to do. Darling once George the Diplomat send the account number to you, just forward it to me, OK. But Darling how much will you send to them when he send the account number to you so that I will know what I'm doing ? I wait for your reply. I love you. Kiss
#198492 by scooby101 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:51 am
Madam, how are you ? I am sorry for the delay to send you the account, it was due to Easter holiday because the officer in charge of the problem, the owner of he account was on holiday for few days. He just gave me the account number this morning. Here is the information..

Account Name: CHANON EMANUEL

IBAN: GBO3LOYD3090891698856

BIC: LOYDGB21256

LONDON

Please Madam, scan the payment receipt and send to my email as soon as you made the payment. Try as much as you can and make the payment today or tomorrow. Thank you.

George Williams........Diplomat
#198646 by scooby101 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:27 am
Darling how are you doing today ? I have seen the information the Diplomat sent to you. Darling, when are you sending the money to them and how much will you send to them so that I will know what next to do because I'm totally confused and weak. I Miss You More. Kiss