Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197833 by boots201 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:10 am
I feel quite comfortable both in jeans or evening dress; I like trips to exotic or wild places all over the world, but social life is also attractive to me.I would like to meet a kind and sincere women to share my life with, to support each other in joy and sorrow and have warm relations and happy family.
Advertisement

#197834 by boots201 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 am
I'm a confident, passionate, caring person.

I'm very goal orientated, optimistic, and independent. I have been very successful in all my professions and I'm a bit of an entrepreneur.

I have put an enormous amount of energy and devotion into my work and being a fantastic Dad. However, with the success comes a lot of sacrifice and there has been lots of times where I have put my own personal needs on hold. I have no regrets because I wouldn't be in the position that I am in right now. I am ready to take my life to another level and start enjoying myself.

I work, I travel for work and I am also in partnership in a small business which means my weeks can be very hectic. I have various personalities, there is a side of me that is confident, dominant, strong business minded person that my work colleagues see, there is the very sensitive, compassionate, and caring guy my friends see, there is also a side of me where I am very playful, fun, adventurous, and mischievous and I will confess it is a side of me that I enjoy. I am also very open minded.

I'm looking for someone who is like minded and attractive but not ego driven by the way they look. I never judge a person by what they own, not saying that I wouldn't be with someone that has worked hard for a better life, nor would I give up the things I worked hard for but I have learnt that wealth is also life experiences, love, music, learning, family and freedom and through friends and relationships I have met some very unique and special people who are rich in mind and spirit.
#197835 by boots201 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 am
am an easy going person and easy to get along with.I am a gentleman at all times and I respect the person I am with.I am looking for the elusive soul mate that we are all looking for.You could also say My Special Angel.Kindness comes from the heart and most people treat kindness as weakness So if you are looking for a kind person then you need not look any further
I am a very loving and supportive person to those who are a part of my life, whether they are friends or family. I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, and an excellent communicator. I think communication is so critical to the success of a good friendship and even moreso to the wellbeing of a serious relationship. I am loyal, spontaneous, generous, and have a good sense of humor. When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I value family and friendships above all else. I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, kind hearted, and is an overall happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life. Depressing people tend to bring themselves and those around them down really fast. That doesnt work for me... life is too short. If you are passionate about something, I think that is so cool, and you will most likely make your mark on the world. I share myself openly with someone I feel comfortable with and trust, and work hard to make the relationship work...Looking for someone to connect with and see how it goes
#197837 by boots201 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 am
Easy going tall guy who loves sport and the outdoors....also comfortable at home with the right company taking in a movie with a quiet wine......love affection.

As described....tall guy looking for someone who wants to chat and get to know me..... Very easy to get along with. Have travelled to most states of Australia and spent a long time in the Northern Territory (Darwin)...brought up in the country next to the beach so obviously have a love for that lifestyle................Photo would be preferable.......its nice to see who your chatting to :)
#197839 by boots201 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 am
I am a brown eyed, 6.1ft tall Caucasian.I work as a contract engineer in the construction field and have handled several construction projects, while am also a dad to my daughter and have been single since loosing her mom eight years ago but now searching for my soul mate for a long term relationship which may eventually lead to marriage if God so desires. I would describe my personality as being caring, honest, affectionate, communicable, understanding, trustworthy, easy going and fun to be with.
#198088 by boots201 Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 pm
I'm a down to earth person. I don't judge people. Take them for what they are. I'm passionate about finding a person to share feelings with. I stand by my beliefs. I will listen and honor what people say. i am well educated person with good sense of humor and i like to spend time with friends.I am looking for a loving and caring woman who will love me for who I am and I will love her for she is so that we can be able to build up a good home together.
#198332 by boots201 Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:19 pm
I'm a down to earth person. I don't judge people. Take them for what they are. I'm passionate about finding a person to share feelings with. I stand by my beliefs. I will listen and honor what people say. i am well educated person with good sense of humor and i like to spend time with friends.

I am looking for a loving and caring woman who will love me for who I am and I will love her for she is so that we can be able to build up a good home together.

#198437 by Goodprey Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:53 pm
Hello than you for all this work. But how do you know these are not stolen words too? I mean, maybe those words can be found on not fake profiles too, can't they?
#198458 by boots201 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:56 pm
I'm a down to earth person. I don't judge people. Take them for what they are. I'm passionate about finding a person to share feelings with. I stand by my beliefs. I will listen and honor what people say. i am well educated person with good sense of humor and i like to spend time with friends.

I am looking for a loving and caring woman who will love me for who I am and I will love her for she is so that we can be able to build up a good home together.

#198468 by boots201 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:39 pm
I have been pre-occupied with other things for quite a while and as a consequence, felt I was never in the position to be able to give what is required to make a relationship work so and to be frank, I simply haven't bothered. I choose to be in relationships because I want to be and not need to be which makes me choosy, as well as comfortable with my own company. It's a strengh and a curse at times but that's how it goes I guess!

The big things I look for now is truth. Those that can be true to themselves and to others. Honesty & intregity will set you apart as will it also be a mark of your strengh of your character and understanding.

In a relationship, I'm looking for a partner where you can add to my life and of course..., I add to yours, where one and one make three ! Inspiration & support are things we don't talk about just do..., because of who we are. Idealick... maybe, possible... absolutely !

I like my space and still consider myself as developing, so as a consequence, I would like you to have your own life that you are developing also albeit around family, business or interests. I work hard at keeping relevant and aware plus consider myself to be young at heart.

On the fun side of life, I like spontaineity and adventure. Far off distant lands and cultures but also a quite night on the couch, just chilling and enjoying each others company. In return for your endeavours you will find a man who can adapt to your surroundings. Easy going, easy to live with and not fazed by lifes distractions... because that's how it goes.

Looking forward to hear from you..
#198471 by boots201 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:49 pm
I'm a person who is easy to have a conversation with and enjoy a variety of topics.
Love the outdoors,keep fit and active doing everything from renovating to walking the dog.
I am a male so yes love the boat and fishing as well...... don't we all?
I don't carry any baggage with me from my past and hope the people I meet have an open mind to enjoy the experience of getting to know each other.
I enjoy a variety of things from BBQ;s,dining out,weekends away and meeting new friends.l am a caring, loving person - seeking a serious relationship.
#198572 by boots201 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:44 pm
Lavalife: Richard Dario 48, Toronto Canada
It is the exact same verbage but different pictures from the probable real person
Plenty of Fish: Cansir7, 49, Los Angeles, California

I would like to describe myself as a fun loving guy with a very good sense of humor. I'm the guy in a good mood making the best of all situations. I try and do the finer things in life such as travel, dinner, wine tasting, sporting events, weekend escapes and anything that grabs my attention. I'm slightly adventurous too! I'm Mr.Versatile....ok I'm a bit spontaneous too - you only live once! Right? I speak italian and I like all ethnicity. I would also like to describe myself as a gentleman who still believes a woman should always be treated as such. Believe me, you'll know what I mean.

I would like to meet someone witty; someone with a great sense of humor. Someone who is well rounded and not afraid of trying new things - this actually is a must. Someone I can share the best of times with; someone I can share my life with. And finally someone who I can feel attracted to as my friend, lover and confidant.

Common interests that keeps the relationship fresh and unique - as well as happy and positive is desired. I'm not jealous because I believe in trust and so should you. I'm looking for the one - I'm not looking to waste time, please do not waste mine.

So if your out there, talk to me. A simple hello can start the beginning of the walk down the path to the rest of our lives...

#198574 by boots201 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:55 pm
Lavalife: AMHERENOW255, 51 in Ottawa, Canada
Stolen from John 56 in the Netherlands on Badoo

I want the same someone to grow old with I am very easy to please.I love to travel especially last minute getaways am adventurous I love walking on the beach or hiking in the mountains.
i want to be the one when you walk into a crowded room just your glance makes me tingle i want butterflies in my stomach that never go away every time you are close to me..
You know a relationship should involve forgiveness honesty happiness passion romance Focusing on the good and not the bad.Love does not just happen In the beginning it is a very powerful attraction it is enchantment it is the very best To live each day as if it were the first time.then love will always be there
I appreciate a woman who is loving romantic affectionate and loyal. she should also be honest intelligent and able to communicate well,looking for a woman who shares my interests but has others of her own she can share with me.
#198702 by boots201 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:15 pm
I'm not in here for fun, I'm looking for the real thing, hope you are too !I love travel more thsn anything except my son and cant wait to do lots more but I really want someone to share it all with someone to hold hands with and laugh at all the adventures we will get up to....I like going for drives, walks, out for dinner, family get togethers, the footy and occasionally going to the cinema but just as happy staying home watching a movie,Am & can be romantic,nothing better than sitting on the back verandah under the stars with a good glass of red.Know how treat a lady properly not adverse to buying flowers.Quite a good cook for a male.Would love to find that genuine person
#198703 by boots201 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:20 pm
People consider me kind, honest and reliable. I am not perfect, but I have a lot of good qualities
such as sincerity, understanding and patience. I really love nature, long walks
and just being in the forest or near the water. I enjoy going out
and spending my spare time in a company of good friends. I also like cooking something
special; I enjoy fine candle-light dinners. I like traveling and adventures. But my main passion is music... I know how music influence and changes the mood, that is why I prefer to start my day by turning on my radio or CD player and dancing while getting ready to go to work. I am sincere in my feelings, deeds and attitude to people. I cannot lie. I like and can listen to other people. I have a gentle character and cannot quarrel and call names. I am tolerant to other people weak points. All of us are different