Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196188 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:44 pm
FishMeetFish profile - erhanuzun -http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/erhanuzun

grate grate grate

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old
Zodiac Sign: Aries

i'm erhan uzun,nice man,care love famous,and sincere.

PM

Hi My Name's Erhan Uzun,Brigadier General in Afghanistan i'm here in search of suitor,person that would liken to spend the rest of her life with me,i know i'm not too perfect but i could be perfect to you,and i would liken to invite you to skype or yahoo messenger to fasten up your converse without any delay in feedback,here's my skype erhan.uzun95 or mailbox [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196226 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:10 am
Hello XXX
i am highly impressed to you and your write up here in my mail box,here will be more easier but not as much,because i want us to create a better acquaintance with immediate feedback,i think that will help us to build a good communication skin and in a potential way,in order to understand our self,i think i will used this opportunity to please for you to get sign up to skype or yahoo messenger.

Regard Brigadier Gen. Erhan Uzun

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.233.37
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198111 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:09 am
how are you?sorry for not writing for some times ago,i think we can continue our good friendship here.hoping to hear from you.

#198147 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:51 am
how are you?hope you are doing fine.

positive change in life induced a palatable value of man kind to the society,you know someday,some one need to forget the hurt,the reason we cried and who caused us pain,but we should finally realize the secret of being free is not by revenge,but letting thing unfold in their own way and own time,after all,what matter is not the first but the last chapter of our life which show how well we ran the race,so smile,laugh forgive,believe,and love more and more

I am a lonely person, looking for a lifetime partner, who is serious and focused on settlement. she must be loving, caring, respectful coupled with the ability to share developmental ideas and build future

#198150 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:06 am
Also uses email address [email protected]

hello,check your email.

i would like to get some copy of your photos ok.

what is your name and what are you doing for a living?

what's your nationality?

Image Image Image Image