Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196271 by Grunt Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 am
FMF
markgray660
I want people to stay off my page, if they're not for real!!! Bug off!!!
Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
s just the right thing to do. i like to joke around and talk smack
but never to make people feel bad. i try to keep my life exciting while still being responsible.
m very generous

someone who is honest
caring
t afraid of that
whether it
s friendship or more then that
i want to meet someone who isn

About Me
I'm a very down to earth person, I am strait forward and honest, I will speak my mind and deal with any conflict, But I am pretty good at delivering it very kindly, for the most part. I really do want to make the world around me a better place, But sometimes not really sure why that seems to be a crazy concept for so many people. I can deal with rude, hateful and condescending people, Just not in my life. I do stand up for myself and others who do not seem able to do so for themselves. It's just the right thing to do. I like to joke around and talk smack, but never to make people feel bad. I try to keep my life exciting while still being responsible. ;) I could be shy at times, And some how that seems to scare off some people, Why I don't know! I have a Big Heart and I'm very generous, and that is hard to find in some people these days too

Ok cool...My gmail is [email protected]...or do you have a facebook?
Advertisement

#196274 by Grunt Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6001408033
Mark G
Last Active: 5 days ago
Tagline: I want people to stay off my page, if they're not for real!!! Bug off!!!
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Interests:
I would like to meet someone who doesn't act like a freakin CYBORG! I like meeting people who are fun to be with, just to hang out and get to know one another over a good conversation because I believe that communication is very important in any relationship, whether it's friendship or more then that! I want to meet someone who isn't afraid of that, someone who is honest,caring, gentle,loving and kind!

About Me:
I'm a very down to earth person, same script as on FMF

#196276 by Grunt Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:26 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006332961
Gray M
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Tagline: Seeking for ma Love!!!
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

#196367 by Grunt Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:35 am
I hope things are moving well with you there. I'm really impressed reading from you. I think it will be interesting knowing you. I like your profile and i want you to know that i am looking for a serious relationship that we lead me to a marriage,I'm Gray Mark by name,I'm 44 yrs,I'm from Colorado Spring,I work as a Building Constructor, I would like to know u better and be good friends with you and am sure something deeper will spring from there. What matters is Trust and Faith and relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship with trust. I would like you to e-mail me all about yourself as i would do too if u so wish.I had devoted most of my time raising my Son .... I am a good person and I have big heart. I am a very nurturing person and I take care of people very well who are in my life. I believe that is my calling......always...to take care people, but now it's time for someone to take care of me. I'm definitely looking for someone who is smart, funny, can take a joke (because I can be sarcastic at times)... I do believe every relationship starts out with friendship, but in my case, we end up staying friends but I'm not looking for my "princess charming" out there on the dance floor in the bar . I love to dance and that's what I do. I don't like the term "single Father " because technically I am not alone. I have the loving support of my parents, family, parish, and friends to assist me with raising my son with good morals and values. I prefer to be called a father who is single because I don't have a partner. I've always been a strong-willed person and hard,My schedule can also be flexed during the week. My number one priority is my Son , who is 8 years old. I am his parent, his advocate, his teacher, but most of all his Daddy ...So, I guess you want to know more about what I want in a companion. I enjoy sports tremendously. This is the best time of year because I LOVE BASEBALL! I'm a huge Dodger fan.... I like football too, but I'm also into the more "violent" sports like wrestling and boxing........ See, I told you I could be be a bit sarcastic. I like bowling and I can play pool too! Golfing, not so much my thing, but if you're happy, enjoy it and I'll support you. I like the outdoors too. We do the camping thing, go to the beach. We have seadoos, so we LOVE the river. But I also like my alone time and just staying at home at relaxing. Well, I do have lots of questions: How about , what are you looking for in a relationship?,What are 3 of your all time favorite movies?, What kind of music do you like?Now, what kind of questions do have for me ?I would be happy answer any questions you have for me! 8-) Just a few things..... Now I need to have some picture to look at. Can you send me a recent one? Well, I better go
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014

Image Image
#198165 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:23 am
How are you doing Cute?I'm Mark,I will like to get to know you more if you don't mind,Do you have yahoo or facebook?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199013 by scooby101 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:31 am
Yeah sure,Thanks for the respond,How are you doing? I hope things are moving well with you there. I'm really impressed reading from you. I think it will be interesting knowing you. I like your profile and i want you to know that i am looking for a serious relationship that we lead me to a marriage. I would like to know u better and be good friends with you and am sure something deeper will spring from there. What matters is Trust and Faith and relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship with trust. I would like you to e-mail me all about yourself as i would do too if u so wish,[email protected]
#199414 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 pm
From [email protected]

I hope things are moving well with you there. I'm really impressed reading from you. I think it will be interesting knowing you. I like your profile and i want you to know that i am looking for a serious relationship that we lead me to a marriage,I'm Gray Mark by name,I'm 44 yrs,I'm from Colorado Spring,I work as a Building Constructor, I would like to know u better and be good friends with you and am sure something deeper will spring from there. What matters is Trust and Faith and relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship with trust. I would like you to e-mail me all about yourself as i would do too if u so wish.I had devoted most of my time raising my Son .... I am a good person and I have big heart. I am a very nurturing person and I take care of people very well who are in my life. I believe that is my calling......always...to take care people, but now it's time for someone to take care of me. I'm definitely looking for someone who is smart, funny, can take a joke (because I can be sarcastic at times)... I do believe every relationship starts out with friendship, but in my case, we end up staying friends but I'm not looking for my "princess charming" out there on the dance floor in the bar . I love to dance and that's what I do. I don't like the term "single Father " because technically I am not alone. I have the loving support of my parents, family, parish, and friends to assist me with raising my son with good morals and values. I prefer to be called a father who is single because I don't have a partner. I've always been a strong-willed person and hard,My schedule can also be flexed during the week. My number one priority is my Son , who is 8 years old. I am his parent, his advocate, his teacher, but most of all his Daddy ...So, I guess you want to know more about what I want in a companion. I enjoy sports tremendously. This is the best time of year because I LOVE BASEBALL! I'm a huge Dodger fan.... I like football too, but I'm also into the more "violent" sports like wrestling and boxing........ See, I told you I could be be a bit sarcastic. I like bowling and I can play pool too! Golfing, not so much my thing, but if you're happy, enjoy it and I'll support you. I like the outdoors too. We do the camping thing, go to the beach. We have seadoos, so we LOVE the river. But I also like my alone time and just staying at home at relaxing. Well, I do have lots of questions: How about , what are you looking for in a relationship?,What are 3 of your all time favorite movies?, What kind of music do you like?Now, what kind of questions do have for me ?I would be happy answer any questions you have for me! 8-) Just a few things..... Now I need to have some picture to look at. Can you send me a recent one? Well, I better go

Image Image Image Image Image

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.109.159
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199588 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 4:56 am
How are u doing and your family?I'm really happy to know the king of person you are now,Well to me to start a relationship we really need to trust each other firstly and then Love can start from there, Am still backing on the word "Trust" i believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word Trust is very much important in our relationship...then we are. Going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come. I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'Trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that Trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within you. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are Searching for... yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that 'right' person, it Makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk.. All of life's little lessons do Not have to be painful... even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and Move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' Come to you. Without trust, you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It's only My experience. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth it. This is not to go without Saying that some people may betray your trust... that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong. The pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy? Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow. For everyone there is someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life...Honey, you have become part of me because I have give to you the key to my heart and that's to say I have given you my Trust...because i need yours in Return...God has blessed us to bless others. Am so glad we met.

#252240 by malu53 Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 am
contacted me now on interchat.com
markgray660
Age 42
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Was online yesterday

pics already posted