Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197884 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:27 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - kiels - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/kiels

Am smith ,How are you doing?Guess you are doing pretty good and Hope the day as found you in good spirit,Well for me am doing very much great.I'm smith from USA, i am a widow married have one daughter .I'm new to the online dating site which i w

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: European
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Am smith ,How are you doing?Guess you are doing pretty good and Hope the day as found you in good spirit,.I'm from USA, i am a widow have one daughter .I'm new to the online dating site which i was been introduced to by a friend so i decided to give it a trial ,I'm in search for a serious minded person wanting to establish a long lasting relationship with hopefully if maybe things could work for us and see what the future as in hold for us

PM

hello you look beautiful i was looking for a friend here on this site and i came across your profile and decided to know you, you can add me or email me on yahoo: [email protected]. i will be so glad to hear from you soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197899 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:39 am
okay accepted by me

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.246.166
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197948 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 pm
i just received your message and am so glad to hear from you again, am kiels from united state Newyork... i lost my wife and am an engineer i and i am searching for my soulmate and i pray that you will be the one, My hobbies i love reading swimming and sports, My dislikes are: i hate lies cheating: i have a daughter her name is Sandra, i await to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can face the future and stay as one

Image Image

Images are stolen from US/Mexcan dog trainer Cesar Millan

#197949 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 pm
PM

i just sent you a message about me on your mailbox so check and get back to me ASAP

#198020 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:47 am
PM

good morning dear how was your night hope you had a save and sound sleep... if so thanks be to god almighty... i have been waiting to hear from you but i dint get your message i will be waiting to see your message about you

#198034 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 am
well is nice knowing you and i am very pleased and happy to hear from you again, and i am thanking god and also praying to god to have you in my life.. so i will be very happy if you will accept me for a relationship that will lead to marriage so we can start up a new life and think of a better future again,the pleasure is mine to hear from you again pretty charming, have a pleasant day

#198053 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:29 am
hello my damsel hope you are doing great and hope life is really treating you well.. i received your message and i was glad to hear from you so i decided to know how you are feeling, i will like to know what you feel about us and how you want this relationship to go.. and i will like you us to chat to get to know more better about our selfs.. so you can tell me if you have a yahoo account you can send me your yahoo id so we can chat to get to know better or if you prefer sending email is okay by me my dear, i await your immediate response as soon as possible,

from you smith kiels

Image Image

#198161 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:44 am
The best friends are the closest of all friends with whom all secrets are shared with. The best friends are wishes a happy Easter through cards and beautiful gifts sent to them.i pray to the Lord and observe fast for your diet. It would be beneficial for you to observe the fast at least considering your weight.
Have a happy Easter.”

Sweet talker :laugh-s:

hi dear, i got your message and the name of my dog is edge. how are you and where are you going to be spending your Easter have fun and enjoy your self

#198167 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:34 am
May Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Easter, and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness.
Wish you a Happy Easter, i hope to hear from you soon

#198202 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:22 am
hello how are you hope everything is going on well with you.. i have been wondering that i have not had from you hope all is well, and i believe your enjoyed yourself yesterday.. i will be pleased to hear from you as soon as possible,