Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195075 by scooby101 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:41 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/mic2g2

Hello how are you doing ? I really admire your picture and your profile so much, and I would like to get to know more about you and see what happen next...Well I would be so much glad to hear from you soon. but for now kindly take very good care of yourself and stay bless....
Larry.

Nice to hear from you, I would love to have a nice chat with you and get to know you more, well can you send me your private email address, and get to no each other there. Hope to hear from you soon... Larry
Advertisement

#195076 by scooby101 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:43 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.189.161.32
Organization: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello XXXXX,

Good morning.. How are you doing ? Nice hearing from you on fishmeetfish.com. with your email address. Hoping you are doing good, as i am here ...
Well I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy
movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
Am nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.

I have been single seven years now with no kids, I am looking for someone who cares and wants to be with me. Someone who is thoughtful, remembers birthdays, valentines day and likes to celebrate holidays with family and friends. I am also looking for someone who does not play games and lies by omission. I want someone who will be faithful to me. I also want someone is loving and passionate.
Because life has simple pleasures and it makes me feel good cos it's a great thing on this earth to have someone special in your life, have fun with , share ideas together and also share everything you have with. and I always know that in a relationship if one want it to be very strong and firm, there should be trust,honesty. I bet you, everything will be successful and all will be fine to you both.

I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have
a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,friends and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother and father, but both are not alive now.

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing. I like getting out and checking out local talent
and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that
with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - hahahahahahahaha.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it
takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.As you can tell, I am not a buster and believe in total communication................. Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things....What are you looking for in a relationship partner? I have attached my pictures to you and I can't wait to hear from you soon with your pictures also... But for now kindly take very good care of yourself and stay bless...

Larry.

#195593 by scooby101 Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:35 am
Hello XXXX, Am so glad to hear from you... Hoping you are doing good. I would be so much glad to chat with you on yahoo messenger, and know ourselves very well..... It been a long years that i had someone special in my life to share all what i have with.. I really want to know more about you and and see what happen next.

Well since my wife passed away for almost 8 years now i had never find someone special.... What I know in life is that, life has simple pleasures and it makes me feel good cos it's a great thing on this earth to have someone special in your life, have fun with , share ideas together and also share everything you have with.

What is the weather with you there now and how are you feeling today.. Hope to hear from you soon with my happiness. Take care and stay bless.

Larry
#195601 by scooby101 Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:57 am
miclarry52: Good morning
miclarry52: How are you doing....?
miclarry52: Am good,
miclarry52: Am glad to meet you on here today...
miclarry52: Well, how is the weather there now..
miclarry52: Nice
miclarry52: It's 5:03am here now
miclarry52: What is the time there/
miclarry52: Oh kk
miclarry52: What are your plans today?
miclarry52: I really want to get to know you very well...
miclarry52: I'will be home alone to do some papel work
miclarry52: Yes, What is your full name?
miclarry52: Nice too meet you xxxxxx
miclarry52: Where were you born?
miclarry52: Where are you living?
miclarry52: Florida,palm beach.
miclarry52: How long have you lived there?
miclarry52: Wow
miclarry52: That's nice
miclarry52: Do you have kids?
miclarry52: What is your occupation?
miclarry52: Oh nice
miclarry52: I own my work in the field of Gold & Diamond Export and Import, right now what's new for me now is planing to build a very huge Jewelery Company.
miclarry52: What is your mom and dads name?
miclarry52: Nice name
miclarry52: Are they alive?
miclarry52: (Biological Dad) Gregoire (Mom) Wayne
miclarry52: Dad pass on 1999 and Mom 2001.
miclarry52: Yes, life is too short...
miclarry52: I Miss them so much
miclarry52: what i can describe to remember mom is I do always help her in the Kitchen and Dad and i use to play cards at home all the time when he returns from work.
miclarry52: What do you think is your best asset?
miclarry52: Good
miclarry52: If you could what would you change about yourself?
miclarry52: Ok
miclarry52: I think i like what i'm now, but what i have to be careful is to take easy to love someone,b'cos people will say i'm getting crazy LOL
miclarry52: I think i like what i'm now, but what i have to be careful is to take easy to love someone,b'cos people will say i'm getting crazy LOL
miclarry52: What qualities are you looking for in a husband?
miclarry52: Same here
miclarry52: I want some one to love me ,i willn't hide my money when i have it , i hate that alot, thats alot women do, when they see you very rich they pretend they love you so much and later get access to your account.
#195734 by scooby101 Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:00 am
miclarry52: Hi
miclarry52: How are you?
miclarry52: Am good.
miclarry52: Did you had a nice sleep last night
miclarry52: Yes i did had a Nice sleep
miclarry52: How is the weather there now?
miclarry52: What are ur plans today?
miclarry52: I will be home alone...
miclarry52: I wish your are with me here
miclarry52: I have been alone for so many Years
miclarry52: And hate been alone
miclarry52: How long do you think you have to know someone before you get married?
miclarry52: If you found that perfect person for you would you get married again? most definitely,SAME HERE.
miclarry52: That's very nice to hear..
miclarry52: Would you consider yourself affectionate?
miclarry52: Me too
miclarry52: Do you like to hold hands in public?
miclarry52: Do you like kisses in public, cuddle.
miclarry52: Do you like to have fore play
miclarry52: Would you let your partner know what you like or dislike when you are making love?
miclarry52: Do you like to take a shower with your husband?
miclarry52: What side of the bed do you sleep on?
miclarry52: I sleep alone here, and i like sleeping in the middle and open my led wide hahaha LOL
miclarry52: Do you snore? Do you talk in your sleep...?
miclarry52: What high school did you graduate from?
miclarry52: where is it? and what year?
miclarry52: What is your favorite good and drink?
#196599 by scooby101 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm
miclarry52: Hello
miclarry52: I miss chating with you so much where have you been ?
miclarry52: Am doing good
miclarry52: Am glad you are on here
miclarry52: I have also been business looking for where i can get cheap gold to buy
miclarry52: But still the gold prise is too high for now
miclarry52: I have been doing a lot of paper work
miclarry52: Yes
miclarry52: I hope i did told you what i do for living
miclarry52: I own my work in the field of Gold & Diamond Export and Import, right now what's new for me now is planing to build a very huge Jewelery Company.
miclarry52: How big is your extended family?
miclarry52: What are the holidays like for you and your family?
miclarry52: Besides love, what one trait have you noticed in couples that have maintained a successful relationship for many years?
miclarry52: I always know that in a relationship if one want it to be very strong and firm, there should be trust,honesty. I bet you, everything will be successful and all will be fine to you both.
miclarry52: They say life is about simple pleasures, what is your simplest pleasure, and how does it make you feel?
miclarry52: life has simple pleasures and it makes me feel good cos it's a great thing on this earth to have someone special in your life, have fun with , share ideas together and also share everything you have with.
Does life look good to you right now?
miclarry52: Describe your current emotional health
miclarry52: What are the things your are missing ?
miclarry52: Same here
miclarry52: I really miss having someone in my arms, kissing, making love to etc
miclarry52: I can't wait to have someone to share all i have with you and spend the rest of my life with
miclarry52: Me too i have been alone for almost 8 years
miclarry52: Why don't you come on here all the time then we can chat my dear.
miclarry52: Yes..
miclarry52: Sometime i do work on my paper work
miclarry52: But when you want us to arrange time to meet and chat all the time we can arrange for that okay
miclarry52: You have to give me time that will be nice for you to be on here okay
miclarry52: Oh okay
miclarry52: What type of car do you drive?
miclarry52: Oh i see
miclarry52: I drive Renge Rover 2012 model
miclarry52: I will get you one some day
miclarry52: Would you like to stay in America
miclarry52: How much money do they pay you every month in your country ?
miclarry52: I really miss cooking for my wife to teste it and say it sweet like honey my love lol
miclarry52: I cook very very well
miclarry52: What are you going to have for your dinner this evening ?
miclarry52: woow
miclarry52: But for me i will eat pasta
miclarry52: I wish you are here with me my dear..
miclarry52: xxxxxx what are your trust in God?
miclarry52: Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage.
miclarry52: Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other.
When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love...when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God.
miclarry52: .I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the woman with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.
miclarry52: What are your trust and faith?
miclarry52: That's very nice my dear..
miclarry52 is typing...
miclarry52: Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.
miclarry52: To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.
Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
miclarry52: Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him/her, to be with him/her, to make him/her realize how much you really love him/her.
miclarry52: Oh okay..
miclarry52: Have a nice dinner my dear,
#196750 by scooby101 Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 am
Hello XXXXX, How are you doing? I really enjoy chatting with you on yahoo IM... I would be so much glad to chat with you on there soon again, to get to know each other very well okay... I really like you so much.. Hope to hear from you soon, But for now kindly take very good care of yourself and stay bless always. Larry.
#197099 by scooby101 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:21 pm
miclarry52: How are you?
miclarry52: Am good... I have been thinking of you all day and night.
miclarry52: I miss talking to you on here my dear..
miclarry52: What are your plans tonight?
miclarry52: Old friends are better than new friends lol
miclarry52: XXXXX I would love to talk to you on the phone to hear your voice
miclarry52: What's your cell phone number?
miclarry52: What is the time there now?
miclarry52: Oh yes
miclarry52: Have you been to USA before?
miclarry52: Would you love to visit ?
miclarry52: Am so glad you will
miclarry52: And I would be very glad to visit you too
miclarry52: What time will you go to work Tomorrow my dear.?
miclarry52: Oh ok
miclarry52: I will call you Tomorrow when you close from work okay
miclarry52: I know tonight you will be busy with your friend.
miclarry52: Around this time okay
miclarry52: I have your picture on my phone screen
miclarry52: I love your shape so much..
miclarry52: You look very beautiful....
miclarry52: Yes am serious here to have my life time woma
miclarry52: You are very beautiful... I really love your shape Esmee
miclarry52: Am still looking at your picture...
I would love to buy a house in your country and invest there
miclarry52: But for now kindly take very good care of your and stay bless.
miclarry52: I will call you with my horror voice Tomorrow Hahahaha lol
miclarry52: Talk to you soon
#197192 by scooby101 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:29 pm

miclarry52: Am glad you are on here i just login on here to check you up
miclarry52: How are you doing?
miclarry52: Are you at home now ?
miclarry52: You have been on my mind all day and night you are special to me XXXXX.... Well, what is the weather there with you?
miclarry52: Oh nice
miclarry52: It's 11:26 AM here
miclarry52: The weather conditions is mostly cloudy
miclarry52: 77 F / 25 C
miclarry52: What did you eat at your lunch today my dear?
miclarry52: I wish i was there to enjoy it with you..
miclarry52: How was your friend place last night ?
miclarry52: Did you enjoy with her lol
miclarry52: Woow
miclarry52: My dear, what are the things you like to do?
miclarry52: Same here my dear..
miclarry52: I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
miclarry52: Hahahaha
miclarry52: Happy

miclarry52: My dear, do you believe in sex?
miclarry52: Feel free and let get to know each other very very well okay... Sex is important. Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship.
miclarry52: My dear, you mean so special to me
miclarry52: I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason every morning.
miclarry52: So you are my dear.. I think of you whiles you are working..
miclarry52: Awww you are very sweet XXXXX....
miclarry52: Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much i want you.
miclarry52: XXXXX, i really mean it so much... Why do i want you? Because you are and always have been my dream
miclarry52: I want to send you one picture with my pool
miclarry52: I hope you will love it
miclarry52: I have send it to your email check it now and get back to me
miclarry52: Thank you lol
miclarry52: XXXXX What i can tell you is that, The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.
miclarry52: Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right and it will live forever
miclarry52: I want you more than any word can say ... I want you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end
miclarry52: XXXXX I want you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
miclarry52: For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you.
miclarry52: Awww you are very sweet..
miclarry52: The more I know you, the more I love you.
miclarry52: Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you.
miclarry52: I don't want to be alone this christmas
miclarry52: It will be very great month for us in December okay
miclarry52: And you ?
miclarry52: Awwww XXXXX If I had the whole world to write on to express how much I love you, it wouldn't all fit.
miclarry52: It's not my fault I love you, it's yours.
miclarry52: Lol
miclarry52: I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will...
miclarry52: XXXXX I love you more than cooked food.
miclarry52: Awwww you are very sweet...
miclarry52: I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day
miclarry52: XXXXX You will be on my mind always... But for now kindly take very good care of yourself and stay bless.
#197724 by scooby101 Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:33 pm
miclarry52: How are you doing sweetheart...?
miclarry52: Hi
miclarry52: Am good my dear...
miclarry52: I really miss you so much.
miclarry52: Am very glad you are on here my dear..
miclarry52: Oh sorry...
miclarry52: I was not on the computer
miclarry52: Yes becos you that's why I live it on
miclarry52: Sometimes it on whiles am working.
miclarry52: How is work my dear...?
miclarry52: In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be.
miclarry52: Oh I see
miclarry52: I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side.
miclarry52: You are always on mind thinking of you .
miclarry52: You mean so much to me...
miclarry52: You are also sweet my dear..
miclarry52: Have you taking your dinner?
miclarry52: No
miclarry52: I will have it an hour time
miclarry52: I will my dear..
miclarry52: Thank you so much
miclarry52: My dear... You are my heart
miclarry52: Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found. I want you so much in my life... I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
miclarry52: What did you eat for your dinner my dear..
miclarry52: I can't wait to have this with you.
miclarry52: I love that
miclarry52: I can't wait for that...
miclarry52: I can also cook very well, and one day I will cook for you too
Yes I will love it
miclarry52: I feel so glad you are special to me.
miclarry52: I will surprise you with something nice one day.
miclarry52: Very special
miclarry52: If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too
miclarry52: Don't be curious ok
miclarry52: I will not cook something that when you see you will be curious
miclarry52: I will cook something nice for you when you see it you will smile,laung and give me hug lol
miclarry52: I will send you a nice pic now
miclarry52: I hope you will like it
miclarry52: I hope you will not be curious or laugh at my pic.
miclarry52: Check email now
miclarry52: U get the pic
miclarry52: Hahahha
miclarry52: Nooooo my dear...
miclarry52: I miss you...
miclarry52: Do you know what is written on. Song of Solomon 1:2?
miclarry52: Do you want me to tell you?
miclarry52: Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth for thy love is better than wine.
miclarry52: I want to kiss you and hold you very tight..
miclarry52: I want to give you one question I hope you answer it for me my dear..
miclarry52: Do you know what is written on Timothy 1:5?
miclarry52: Really.. lol
miclarry52: You want me to tell you?
miclarry52: Timothy 1:5.... Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
miclarry52: Yes lol
miclarry52: I want you in my life...
miclarry52: I will handle your heart with very good care.
miclarry52: XXXXX, I promise you
miclarry52: I will love you till end of my life
miclarry52: I you too
miclarry52: I love you too
miclarry52: My dear, I will open a jewelery shop in your country.
miclarry52: I will let you look for a nice place there for me
miclarry52: Yes I really mean my word XXXXX.
miclarry52: Same here..
miclarry52: I believe and trust you.
miclarry52: Oh Yeah my dear... Sleep for me ok
miclarry52: My dear, your number you gave when calls you, you don't pick

#198181 by scooby101 Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:20 pm
miclarry52: I really miss you so much
miclarry52: May the almighty God bless you and your family
miclarry52: What are your plans tonight ?
miclarry52: I wish am with you now then
miclarry52: We can cuddle tonight
miclarry52: I really miss having someone special like you in my life
miclarry52: My love I have been thinking of you all day and night
miclarry52: I really care and want you so much in my life
miclarry52: xxxxxxx I want to restart my computer can you wait for me then we can chat
miclarry52: I really miss you so much
miclarry52: Please be here for me okay
miclarry52: Am back
miclarry52: Sorry to keep u here ok
miclarry52: Love you....
miclarry52: Have you gotten a new phone ?
miclarry52: Try and send me your number when you get it okay
miclarry52: Am trying to go for meeting to get where I can get cheap gold to buy
miclarry52: I will be going for meeting on Monday
miclarry52: To see where I can get the cheap gold to buy
miclarry52: Thank you so much
miclarry52: Missing you so much
miclarry52: Yes my dear thank for that
miclarry52: My dear I would love you to look for the shop there for me then I can talk to them
miclarry52: I want to rent or buy if only they will sell
miclarry52: I really want have a nice jewellery shop there
miclarry52: Big one
miclarry52: This will be my last trip
miclarry52: That's why am going for meeting to find where I can get cheap gold
miclarry52: I really want own a big shop in your country
miclarry52: I will do this business with you okay
miclarry52: I will name the shop. E & L Jewellery
miclarry52: I really want to have my life time with a nice life with you
miclarry52: I want you so much in my life
miclarry52: Yes my dear
miclarry52: I will show you how to run this business okay
miclarry52: You are the only person am telling you all my plans
miclarry52: Have you seen a real or raw gold and diamond before?
miclarry52: Do you have real gold ring
miclarry52: How many karat?
miclarry52: How much did you bought it
miclarry52: I will get you nice and durable ring with high Karat okay
miclarry52: I love you too
miclarry52: Pray for me to get where I can get the cheap gold to buy okay
miclarry52: Thank you and I will always pray for you all the time okay
miclarry52: So you are my dear..
miclarry52: Love you so much
miclarry52: Oh okay my dear...
miclarry52: You have to take very good cre of yourself for me
miclarry52: I will let you know everything okay
miclarry52: I will be thinking of you so much
miclarry52: Try and email when you woke up in the morning
miclarry52: Love you xxxxxxxx
miclarry52: I will be so much glad to read from you in the morning
miclarry52: Take care and talk to you soon
#198428 by scooby101 Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 pm
miclarry52: Hello how are you doing my love?
miclarry52: Am good my dear..
miclarry52: How is work with you ?
miclarry52: I miss you so much
miclarry52: You are in the house now ?
miclarry52: Have you eating ?
miclarry52: What will you eat this eveing
miclarry52: My dear, how is the weather there with you?
miclarry52: Honey, i love pasta very much
miclarry52: Honey call me when you get it ready i will come around
miclarry52: same here
miclarry52: Am not going my dear,,lol
miclarry52: just joking
miclarry52: lol
miclarry52: I want to eat pasta with you
miclarry52: Thank you so much XXXXXX
miclarry52: My dear.. did you fidn out the shop for me
miclarry52: find
miclarry52: My dear... you know i want to have all my life with you
miclarry52: I want to share everything i have with you okay
miclarry52: And i want you to share everything you have with me also okay....
miclarry52: I can't wait to be there with you my dear..
miclarry52: I after my trip i will come to you okay
miclarry52: Yes my dear..
miclarry52: I will be so much excited to hold your hand and cuddle with you
miclarry52: My dear.... It will surprice most of your friends
miclarry52: I love you so much
miclarry52: Miss you
miclarry52: To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beatiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms
miclarry52: Yes my dear..
miclarry52: Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
miclarry52: So you melt my heart as well
miclarry52: You are very beautiful woman Esmee
miclarry52: Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too
miclarry52: Only God's creations can compare to the beauty that I see in you! My love for you is infinite, without limits.
miclarry52: Sure
miclarry52: I want you so muh in my life that i feel so glad in my heart having you
miclarry52: No one realizes the beauty of love, until you're caught in it.
miclarry52: I will marry you XXXXX
miclarry52: I will never in my life brak yourheart
miclarry52: Yes i will marry you XXXXX
miclarry52: I mean my words
miclarry52: Let us be one okay
miclarry52: Marriage may be made in heaven, but the maintenance must be done on earth.
miclarry52: Love is not sweet talks and flowers, but love is forgiving and compromising.
miclarry52: I really want to make you the happiest woman on this earth.
miclarry52: I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land
miclarry52: And i will handle your heart with very good care always
miclarry52: Love me without fear.Trust me without wondering.Love me without restrictions.Want me without demand.Accept me how I am.A love like that, will be eternal
miclarry52: Am very glad to have special woman like you in my life i will treat you like a queen
miclarry52: Your wish is my command.
miclarry52: I want you so much.
miclarry52: For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you
miclarry52: XXXXXX What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful
miclarry52: Let me tell you now my love...The only ugly faces, are the ones we make.
miclarry52: Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul!
miclarry52: Hey my love.. Did you got the phone today?
miclarry52: Oh no my dear...
miclarry52: Try and call me me when you are done okay
miclarry52: I want to enjoy the pasta with you.
miclarry52: Love you
miclarry52: You make my heart melt
miclarry52: I will meet you on here the same time tomorow okay
miclarry52: Have a nice kisses and hug.. Love you so much
miclarry52: Take care and stay bless. Talk to you soon tomorrow

#198670 by scooby101 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:12 pm
miclarry52: Awwww my sweetheart
miclarry52: Am good.
miclarry52: How was work with you today?
miclarry52: Did you just came home from work..?
miclarry52: Very good
miclarry52: I got the place where to travel to get the cheap gold
miclarry52: Am very glad today
miclarry52: I have workout for this 4 years now
miclarry52: You are my lucky woman
miclarry52: I want you so much in my life
miclarry52: I always will love you till thy kindom comes
miclarry52: I have save your photo on my phone screen
miclarry52: You are so special to me XXXXXX
miclarry52: Did you find the shop for me my dear..
miclarry52: You you find it just talf to them and give me their name that i will call them okay
miclarry52: Am very proud to have you in my life XXXXXX
miclarry52: My their have you Heard of Ghana Gold Cost Before?
miclarry52: They have a lot of gold in the country
miclarry52: Then when i open the shop there i can get money cusmtors
miclarry52: I love you
miclarry52: I will marry you In December
miclarry52: I want to be happy, happy and happy with you
miclarry52: I want to laugh with you
miclarry52: I dream of you when I'm asleep, you even appear when I'm awake daydreaming. There is no escaping you. I just wish it was true.
miclarry52: Really...
miclarry52: I really love you with all my heart and i will treat you like a queen, and i will handle your heart with very good care
miclarry52: You always brought me a nice smile on to my face... I really feel so proud having you in my life
miclarry52: You are so sweet
miclarry52: Love means making the other happy, even from a distance.
miclarry52: Am very glad too
miclarry52: Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness.
miclarry52: I want you so much XXXXXX
miclarry52: I will be with you soon this year okay
miclarry52: After the trip okay
miclarry52: Please try and get me the shop okay
miclarry52: I want to buy or rent
miclarry52: I will make you proud infornt of your friends
miclarry52: always
miclarry52: I love you so much..I'm so happy
miclarry52: Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.
miclarry52: That's why you are very beautiful
miclarry52: I love the way you are my dear.. I really love it so much
miclarry52: I can't wait to have you in my arms and kiss you my love.
miclarry52: Yes my love
miclarry52: I will kiss you like that lol
miclarry52: I will marry you XXXXXX, I promise you with my soul.
miclarry52: hahahaha
miclarry52: I will kiss you gentle kiss lol
miclarry52: I I love your picture so much
miclarry52: Am so glad my love...
miclarry52: Where did you took your picture?
miclarry52: What is the name of the airport and it is where ?
miclarry52: I hope when am there you will take me there my love
miclarry52: My love... i love to dance and i will show you how to dance lol
miclarry52: Tell me what kinds of holidays do you have in your country my love?
miclarry52: Each star in the sky symbolizes one reason why I love you.
miclarry52: XXXXXX Let these words not only touch your eyes, let it travel through your soul, and let it rest in your heart, as you rest in mine, I love you.
miclarry52: You are always on my mind thinking of you.
miclarry52: Thank you so much.
miclarry52: My dear... do they have a big jewelery shop around your area?
miclarry52: I want to ask you something XXXXXX?
miclarry52: Who will take care of the shop when we are both out of the country to America.
miclarry52: Just for visit
miclarry52: My dear, you will be shocked when all this happen
miclarry52: and i will make it happen thru God
miclarry52: What did you eat for your lunch today my love..
miclarry52: I love that
miclarry52: I had the same my love
miclarry52: But i eat yogot after that
miclarry52: You like yogot?
miclarry52: i will submit my passport and all my document to the Embassy tomorrow
miclarry52: Will you go to work early in the monring tomorrow ?
miclarry52: Did you get the phone my love?
miclarry52: What is the number lol
miclarry52: Oh really
miclarry52: 29 is the last number
miclarry52: You are very sweet
miclarry52: I hope you will love my accent my love.
miclarry52: My love what is the time there now?
miclarry52: I wish am there to cook for you
miclarry52: I love you so much..
miclarry52: XXXXXX let be faithful to each other always like this okay
miclarry52: Am very glad to have you in my life... I will spend the rest of my life with you no matter what.
miclarry52: What are you going to do when you see me at the airport?
miclarry52: Woow
miclarry52: My love... It will be very happiest day to me on this earth
miclarry52: My love... when am with you i will take you eat and i will let you enjoy anything you want to okay
miclarry52: You are my everything now
miclarry52: I have no one in my life but you
miclarry52: I will handle you very nice like a queen
miclarry52: My love have a nice dinner for me and i will meet you on here tomorrow same time okay
miclarry52: Pray for me to get visa to that country okay
miclarry52: I love you XXXXXX
miclarry52: Take care for me and stay bless... talk to you soon tomorrow.

#198958 by scooby101 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:08 pm
miclarry52: Hello my love
miclarry52: How are you doing
miclarry52: Am here waiting for you my love.
miclarry52: I have been thinking of you
miclarry52: Am good
miclarry52: How was work with you today?
miclarry52: Why have you appear offline to me my love?
miclarry52: Oh really Do you talk to a lot of people on here?
miclarry52: Do you have any man on you talk to like the way we talk my
dear..
miclarry52: You have my heart and i don't want it to be broke
miclarry52: I really want you so much and i want to marry you in December
miclarry52: You are always welcome.
miclarry52: I really miss you XXXXXX
miclarry52: I have submit all my passport and my documents to the embassy
and am wait to hear from them
miclarry52: can you take a permission and go with me
miclarry52: You have to let me know fast okay
miclarry52: Becos when my passport come.. I can even travel next week
miclarry52: Nest week i have to travel when i get all the papers done
miclarry52: Becos i will fly from the country to you when work is done there
miclarry52: But if you get the time i will wait for you okay
miclarry52: I have to get a call too from the country
miclarry52: I should have tell you this long time
miclarry52: My love sorry for telling you today okay
miclarry52: Don't feel bad okay
miclarry52: I really want you so much in my heart
miclarry52: That i didn't tell you i would love to go with you if you will
get time.
miclarry52: Still ask them if you will get time okay.
miclarry52: We can arrange then you will meet me there okay..
miclarry52: Ghana Gold Coast.
miclarry52: Have you been there before?
miclarry52: My love, we will have a lot of place to visit when you are with
me okay
miclarry52: Have you been to Canada, Thailand,Paris, Bermuda etc before?
miclarry52: Then you will take me there
miclarry52: Have you been to China before?
miclarry52: what about Dubai?
miclarry52: Have you been there before my love?
miclarry52: My love i will take you there for shopping okay..
miclarry52: I promise
miclarry52: You are my everything okay..
miclarry52: I will be there for you in good or bad
miclarry52: You brought smile onto my face
miclarry52: I really love you so much
miclarry52: I want Marry you XXXXXX, i promise you with the Bible.
miclarry52: I want you to be there for me in good or bad.
miclarry52: I was a cleaner before
miclarry52: When i was 13 years
miclarry52: When i remember that i want to cry
miclarry52: Am so glad to have you in my life
miclarry52: I have you and i will take you as my queen
miclarry52: I will show you all my property
miclarry52: And i will share everything with you okay
miclarry52: You mean a lot to me XXXXXX
miclarry52: I love you
miclarry52: I love you too XXXXX
miclarry52: You phone don't work ?
miclarry52: Machine answer it when i call
miclarry52: When?
miclarry52: My love... You know when i travel i will call you on and test
you to know how you are feeling okay.
miclarry52: Yes my love..
miclarry52: So you have to set you phone well my love
miclarry52: I really need you so much...
miclarry52: I really thank God so much for given you to me
miclarry52: Becos... i was not thinking i will be happy again like this way
miclarry52: But you have made me feel so happy and proud
miclarry52: Am very proud of you my love.. I want you very much
miclarry52: I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to
put that smile I love so much back on your face.
miclarry52: I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since
you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come
down yet.
miclarry52: I will meet you on here same time tomorow okay