Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198212 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:10 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - pollastrokelly - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/pollastrokelly

looking for a serious relationship to leads to something great in life...life is too short to be wasted

Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I search only for serious attitudes for the future family. I do not wish to play game with feelings. And heart of any woman I wish to meet the real woman full of love and adjusted on long home life. I shall hope very much,who knows who may be the lucky woman

PMs

hey dear,im doing great dear,im glad to read back from you here,i really want to know you and meet you in person,all im looking for is a serious relationship that can leads to something great in life....did you have phone number,so we can text to chat better?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198219 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:15 am
did you have yahoo msg or you can get back to me with your phone number,so i can text to chat better with you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.