Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198233 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - mbelove - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/mbelove

am here for good love and happiness

Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
well i don't have much to say am a cool open minded person full of respect and humbleness i do give out my full respect for those i meet in life because i believe is the right thing to go

My Perfect First Date
well not much to say until that lovely day will come

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PMs

hello nice to meet you my pleasure am Franklin still single i saw your profile i become interested i must confess your beautiful am already carried away by your stunning beauty i will like to know you more i do believe in true love our long distance is no a barrier we can still make it if only we believe in our self hope to here from you soon you can add me on yahoo [email protected]...+23778890280

OK my darling i promise to be as good as you want me to .i want to tell you this emotions has no age limit no matter our age age or distance we can still make it

thank you so much i am sorry for the wrong email.my dear i promise never to disappoint you it you give me a chance to be your friend i want you to remember distance or our age limit is never a problem to true emotion once again thanks so much

Correct email [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198234 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:37 am
thanks so much my darling for everything there is one thing i want to let you know true love has no age limit or distance or barrier no matter our age love can still come through just give me a chance to know you don't say am too far from you if only you believe in me i promise never to hurt your feelings never i will laways be there for you when ever you need me to i will always respect and value u i will always cherish you it dose not take a year to fall in love ..believe when i say i am falling for you i love you i don't care about your age or your long distance all i want is your complete happiness and am ready to anything just to make you happy i may not have the world to give you but i promise to offer you all my happiness i want to be the one to always put a smile on your beautiful face just give me a chance
yours dear Franklin i hope to hear from you my love.....+23778890280

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.202.236.62
Originating ISP: Mtn-gprs Range
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cameroon
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.