Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198283 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:27 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - carlmuller - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/carlmuller

ANY WOMAN WHO FEELS SHE IS CARING AND HONEST IS KINDLY INVITED FOR A CHAT

Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

I can say that I am confident, calm, kind and sociable. I am a sensitive, jolly, romantic and positive guy as well. I can add that I am handsome, sexy, masculine, creative and easy-going, with good sense of humor. I believe in mutual understanding and faithfulness in he relationship.

PMs

Hello..how are you doing?I am Carl by name and was impressed with your profile i wish we could get to know eqach other better if you dont mind

okay thank you and nice meeting you too..hope we could get to know each other better on yahoo and share pics as well so you can add me on [email protected] so we can chat and share pics

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198302 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:49 pm
You are welcome XXX anyway i would like us to chat on the yahoo messenger so we can get to know each other better

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.169.23
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198303 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:51 pm
Another PM

Okay thank you for the reply i guess that can be easily don on yahoo so please send me more about you on [email protected]

#198307 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 pm
i am very fine and thank you for the email i would be very greatful if you could send me more about you with some pics

what is your email id so that i can add you on my messenger so we can chat

#198336 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 am
You are welcome XXX anyway i would like us to chat on the yahoo messenger so we can get to know each other better

#198340 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 am
anyway send me more about you and some pics as well

#198481 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 am
Okay thank you for the reply anyway i am Carl Muller by name,50 years of age,single with one kid and i am a business man..I'm into import and export and also i have an N.G.O company through which i do charity business in Africa also I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what....And for the pics i will try snap some and send to you i hope to hear from you..

#198618 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:09 am
okay come on gmail messenger so we chat there

#198787 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:02 pm
Hello there how are you doig?

#199184 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:19 am
Okay am glad you are glad so can you tell me what are the basic qualities you seek for in MAN

#199190 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:35 am
Okay i am also looking for a woman with care,honsty and trust

#199199 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:04 am
and do you have problem with the fact that i have a kid?

#199284 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:17 am
wow that is great i also like kids and i just hoping when things work our for us you will treat my son as yours

#199462 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 am
Okay tell me do you think i have the qualities you seek for in a man?

#199576 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 3:31 am
Thank you for that my dear i also see the same in you and i am sure you and could do something good in life